Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Nobody lies so brazenly"

GlitterRose

8 hours ago, Will Due said:

It's when he had the balls to say something in the face of all those weak kneed Republicans that came before him who shrunk at the task of saying anything that wasn't politically correct. Which is why they lost.

Here it is....

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I watched him say that that day and when I heard him say it, I jumped out of my chair and shouted to my wife that if he keeps talking like that, Hillary will lose.

Which he did LOL

That's a sad comment.

Did the wall get built? Did your life get better over the previous 4 1/2 years? Did you feel more secure from terrorists during Trump's tenure?

Better yet, I hope no one you knew died of Covid19, because he failed on that one.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's a sad comment.

Did the wall get built? Did your life get better over the previous 4 1/2 years? Did you feel more secure from terrorists during Trump's tenure?

Better yet, I hope no one you knew died of Covid19, because he failed on that one.

Hillary lost didn't she.

4 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Hillary lost didn't she.

Your lack  of exuberance over a possible second Trump administration is duly noted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Hillary lost didn't she.

Will you honestly can't be serious using her for an example. I don't even know how she was nominated, but I suspect it was only because she was a women. She has never had any qualifications to hold office of any kind. It only proves that the Democratic Party didn't want to win the election in 2016. She is a poster child for being criminally stupid, and should not be allowed to even make decisions for herself much less our people. 

Seriously though Will, I know your serious you were only making light of the situation!:lol:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Your lack  of exuberance over a possible second Trump administration is duly noted.

Please don't use words like exuberance, I really hate having to look up the meaning!

I wonder if I am alone!:unsure: Nah, I doubt it!:D

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please don't use words like exuberance, I really hate having to look up the meaning!

I wonder if I am alone!:unsure: Nah, I doubt it!:D

I only meant that he seemed more exited over Hillary losing the first time, than Trump losing the next time. :hmm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, South Alabam said:

It's like I have said over the past year or so on this website. If he calls, Senators, Congressmen, Generals, or other people in high ranking positions "losers" what do you believe he really thinks of the common Joe?

And the other thing I have said concerning this man, was his Joseph Goebbels like lying concerning this supposed fraud.  In fact I have quoted the line a few times.   Donald Trump just accidentally told the truth about his disinformation strategy - CNNPolitics

(CNN)If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets.

Witness this line from his July 3 speech in Sarasota, Florida: 
"If you say it enough and keep saying it, they'll start to believe you." 
Trump was talking about alleged disinformation directed at him and other Republicans. But WOW does that quote explain everything you need to know about his approach to the presidency and life.
(Sidebar: One can only hope that Trump was unaware that his quote was a near-replication of this infamous line from Nazi Joseph Goebbels: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.")

And sadly, they have.

He’s talking about you. He’s talking about how for two solid years the MSM a convinced you of Russia Collusion! Or the years when they convinced you about  Trump not condemning white supremacy. They just repeated it over and over and over knowing you would never bother doing your own research. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

He’s talking about you. He’s talking about how for two solid years the MSM a convinced you of Russia Collusion! Or the years when they convinced you about  Trump not condemning white supremacy. They just repeated it over and over and over knowing you would never bother doing your own research. 

Everything you stated above are directly a reflection of the fact that you bought into and bow to your leader Donald Trump. But never forget who Donald Trump learned his persuasive ability to bend the truth from and who he bowed too!!:no:

77E1959D-5D14-487D-B81A-BF07F35070D6-7628-00001234E810D1A5.png

Below is a direct quote Trump learned from his Master Above.

2FC0327F-CD1E-4B05-A606-A18498F91663-7628-00001234CDCB1A03.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for proving my point by posting a lie to support your belief in the Bad Orange Man. 
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/posts-erroneously-quote-trumps-art-of-the-deal/

What you seem equally oblivious to is that the big lie relies on the support of the media establishment. it’s a model of state run propaganda. In Nazi Germany the big lie was used to accuse the Jews of subversion and to dehumanize them to the rest of the public. The culmination of which was a population who was largely indifferent to the treatment, persecution and extermination of the Jews. Hitler’s big lie couldn’t have had the persuasion it did if the media wasn’t complaisant in it. Voices of dissent were de-platformed or worse by the Nazis.

With Trump, we had over 4 years of overwhelmingly critical and negative press. We had fact checkers and opposing views 24 hours a day. So strong was the opposition of ideas that we had calls to de-platform Trump, the POTUS, to stop broadcasting his press conferences and to ban him from social media. The culmination of which is people like yourself who without question believe what the media has told them to the point you don’t even question the accuracy of a random internet meme. 

As well, for Trump’s claims of a stolen election to be a valid example of a big lie it requires ignoring that Trump’s political opposition was saying the SAME THING leading up to the 2020 election and for years after the 2016 election. The big lie is when the media expects you to believe that Trump sounding the alarm of election integrity is somehow different than Democrats doing the same thing. That Trump claiming the election was meddled with is different than when Democrats claim the election is meddled with.  It’s not, you have been lied to. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, el midgetron said:

No, he is not talking about me. I never believed the Russia collusion garbage, or how Trump did indeed condemn the white supremist at Charlottesville. 

But Trump's problem is his unbridled tongue.

If anyone says a thing about him, he lashes out at them and calls them childish names.

Or if the media says a negative thing about him, he lashes out at them and calls them, "Lamestream media" "Fake news" etc...

And on that regard, why would the media write anything positive about this man if all he does is lash out at them?

It is a two way street, yet Trump loves being in the spotlight so much, he says things that come back and haunt him, because he cannot keep silent.

Just like these notes. He confirms the notes even after his own DOJ told him there was no significant fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election fraud. "Just say there was." He is a defending attorneys worst nightmare.

Just watch, he will come out with another statement clarifying what he meant. "Just say there was" "Because I had seen information on massive, massive election fraud that the DOJ hadn't seen yet."   

He will attempt have to cover his contradictory tracks.

Edited by South Alabam

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Will you honestly can't be serious using her for an example. I don't even know how she was nominated, but I suspect it was only because she was a women. She has never had any qualifications to hold office of any kind. It only proves that the Democratic Party didn't want to win the election in 2016. She is a poster child for being criminally stupid, and should not be allowed to even make decisions for herself much less our people. 

Seriously though Will, I know your serious you were only making light of the situation!:lol:

And oh how she drinks the blood of babies, eh? 

Pfft.

9 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

And oh how she drinks the blood of babies, eh? 

Pfft.

"It takes a village"

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

"It takes a village"

Oh right...you think it's all dems. 

Want the streets to run red with their blood. 

And you think it is in service to your God.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, aztek said:

he cared about country, about law and order, border security, global market that would favor usa, or at least not rape it,  he put usa first, of course he did not care about me personally, but things he wanted for the country, i want for the country, he can be pure evil, and real satan, but if he gets those things done, he is my guy. him or anyone who would want those things. 

and what do dems care about? none of above, they care about trans bathrooms, they are installing institutionalized racism, aka crt, going after those who disagree with them....... and everything else can burn to a crisp, they do not give a frack, they will always find someone to extort money from, they do not create and builds, they destroy. 

The fact of the matter is that most people, regardless of political affiliation, care about those things. 

Trump just cares about what is good for him, regardless of how it affects the country or its people.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Oh right...you think it's all dems. 

Want the streets to run red with their blood. 

And you think it is in service to your God.

Not really. Obviously it's in service to theirs (mammon).

Edited by Will Due

Just now, Will Due said:

Not really. Obviously it's in service to theirs.

And there you have it. 

There is no chance for any real dialogue with someone who believes the other party are Satanic drinkers of baby blood. 

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire.

A fine description of the Democrat Party.

Thank you.

Just now, Will Due said:

A fine description of the Democrat Party.

Thank you.

I don't see Dems standing outside of capitols with nooses and guillotines.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

You don't?

Then take a look at them rioting, burning and destroying them there.

Just now, Will Due said:

You don't?

Then take a look at them rioting, burning and destroying them there.

And plotting to kidnap governors...and going in with zip ties, saying they were going to hang people...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

And plotting to kidnap governors...and going in with zip ties, saying they were going to hang people...

And demonizing police while defunding them and at the same time encouraging lawlessness and looting...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Will Due said:

And demonizing police while defunding them and at the same time encouraging lawlessness and looting...

I don't believe the police have been defunded, or that most dems would want that.

(Correction: It does seem Republicans voted for that.)

On the other hand, I saw how the rioters at the Capitol were treating them.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

No, they go straight to the people's homes...

Protesters set up a guillotine outside Jeff Bezos' mansion and demanded higher wages for Amazon workers after the CEO's net worth surpassed $200 billion

https://www.businessinsider.com/bezos-mansion-protesters-set-up-guillotine-demand-higher-wages-2020-8

Unhinged: Vandals leave pig’s head, smear blood on former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/vandals-leave-pigs-head-smear-blood-on-former-home-of-derek-chauvin-defense-witness/

Just a small sample.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I don't believe the police have been defunded, or that most dems would want that.

On the other hand, I saw how the rioters at the Capitol were treating them.

Yes the Capitol police treated them with "respect".

Heck, they even opened the doors, leading them in to where they wanted them to go.

And then, after welcoming them in, an unarmed women was shot and killed.

Edited by Will Due

6 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

(Correction: It does seem Republicans voted for that.)

That has been proven false.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked