Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama to Host Covid Safe B-Day party with 475 of His Closest Friends and 200 Staffers

OverSword

(CNN)Former President Barack Obama will celebrate his 60th birthday this weekend with a party in Martha's Vineyard, with many Covid-19 safety protocols in place amid heightened concerns over the Delta variant, a source familiar with the planning told CNN.

The event this weekend, which will be held outside, will follow all US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention public health protocols, the source said. There will be testing for guests and a Covid safety coordinator on site.

Martha's Vineyard, in Dukes County, is currently designated by the CDC as an area of "moderate" Covid-19 community spread.

The CDC has only recommended mask wearing indoors for areas of "high" and "substantial" transmission, which includes nearly two-thirds of all US counties.

Obama's birthday is Wednesday, August 4. The Hill was first to report on the former President's big birthday bash.

Link

Can you imagine the coverage if trump did this? :whistle:  

I can already see the responses to that question............:innocent:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Link

You can't compare.  The Trump party would have people refusing to comply and they would still be let in.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You can't compare.  The Trump party would have people refusing to comply and they would still be let in.

Yeah, wait until some undercover photo's get released.  475 rich prigs on a compound who think they're better than everyone else?  There will be some people taking their masks off and hugging each other.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Link

Come on you can't be serious, and honestly blowing bubbles doesn't suit you at all, this is beneath you. Previous Presdent has a birthday Party with approximately 600 people using Covid 19 safety protocols or any active President who gathered approximately 50,000 plus at his a number of political rallies with no mask and no Covid 19 protocols in place, which have been proven to have caused the biggest super spreader events across the country and also caused unknown thousands of deaths do to his foolish policies concerning Covid 19 Protocols. 

So you blow bubbles all you want, but this thread and your comments above certainly reflect upon you personally, and you alone my friend. If your unable to see this, I am truly shocked beyond words!:no:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

"475 of his closest friends"

Jesus Christ

No Jesus Christ is already a trademark given to Trump by his base, in Obamas case any apostles will do!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

"475 of his closest friends"

Jesus Christ

even Jesus Christ only had 11 close friends (and Judas. Aka the dude who always brings warm pasta salad to parties). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Also look at the number 600 for Obama with Covud 19 protocols. Then compare that to Trumps 2020 Presidential Rallies, with no Covid 19 protocols and 50,000 plus no mask wearing members of his base. There is no comparison, Trumps Rallies were super spreader events that caused Nationwide infections and thousands of deaths. 

• Like 2

The event is right around the corner.  Instead of getting hot and bothered about what might happen, we can just wait and see.

Perhaps after Mark Meadows said they were having a cabinet meeting at Bedminster with  president Trump who is actives and engaged in planning, Obama, Bush, and Clinton will reactivate their cabinets and start planning.  This may be the first meeting of Obama's reconstituted cabinet.  Look for Bush and Clinton to follow shortly. 

BBC may be planning a special episode of President Who called the Five Presidents.:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

were super spreader events that caused Nationwide infections and thousands of deaths. 

Sounds just like the current Biden super spreader events occurring at the border each and every day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Link

No.  I can't imagine.  I can't imagine the coverage if Trump did that.  Or the coverage when Trump holds a rally with thousands of people who refuse to get vaccinated, tested, or wear a mask.  Imagine the coverage...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

No.  I can't imagine.  I can't imagine the coverage if Trump did that.  Or the coverage when Trump holds a rally with thousands of people who refuse to get vaccinated, tested, or wear a mask.  Imagine the coverage...

At least he’s not being a hypocrite when he’s a dick eh? 

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will Due said:

Sounds just like the current Biden super spreader events occurring at the border each and every day.

Here you go Will, bow to your Master and by the way this Hats for you Will. :devil:

5if4zi.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like your kind of people, freedom lovers.

• Like 3

Ahh yes, the patented “get out of Criticism Free “because Trump...” card”. 
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye - Matthew 7:5.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

@OverSword:

Sometimes I sign out of the forum just so I don't write something that I know I will regret. 

I see it as a sign of maturity because sometimes it's best to just ignore certain people. ;)

It's not always easy because sometimes you just want to:

47ajnp.jpg

:D

Edited by LightAngel
I should be sleeping :)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The event this weekend, which will be held outside, will follow all US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention public health protocols, the source said. There will be testing for guests and a Covid safety coordinator on site.

Thank goodness the borders not a problem anymore then.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Sounds like your kind of people, freedom lovers.

Coming to a neighborhood near you. Don't forget to wear your mask. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You if all people accusing me of posting something unworthy? Listen up manwon, less than a year ago my father died of a heart attack and we didn’t get a funeral or memorial service and now this ****ing egomaniac is having a birthday party with a bunch of rich famous privileged prigs and you’re going to lecture me? Don’t post anything else to me on this thread my friend or I might get very rude.

Sorry to hear about your father Sincerely!:(

If you need to become very Rude, that is certainly your choice. As far as lecturing you that's ridiculous, the comments I made are completely accurate and fit the content of this thread. What is confusing to me is the fact that you will direct your comments at Obama, and you said nothing when Trump held his rallies during the months before the Presidential election. Some of Trumps rallies reported more than a Million supporters present: Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign - Wikipedia 

So what set you off to the extent you currently your currently at?

Is it really only because approximately 600 Democrats are holding a Birthday for a Previous President and if so how are you able say nothing about Super Spreader events where in some cases Millions of Trump Supporters arrived at specific locations around country?

Especially when and directly do Trumps Rallies infections increased Nationwide.

Why is one event a terrible threat by and Egomaniac where precautions and masks will be used, and another event you had nothing to say about Millions congregated using no precautions, no masks or Social Distancing was observed, so how can you justify your comment?:unsure:

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

and they would still be let in.

Where? At the border?

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry to hear about your father Sincerely!:(

If you need to become very Rude, that is certainly your choice. As far as lecturing you that's ridiculous, the comments I made are completely accurate and fit the content of this thread. What is confusing to me is the fact that you will direct your comments at Obama, and you said nothing when Trump held his rallies during the months before the Presidential election. Some of Trumps rallies reported more than a Million supporters present: Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign - Wikipedia 

So what set you off to the extent you currently your currently at?

Is it really only because approximately 600 Democrats are holding a Birthday for a Previous President and if so how are you able say nothing about Super Spreader events where in some cases Millions of Trump Supporters arrived at specific locations around country?

Especially when and directly do Trumps Rallies infections increased Nationwide.

Why is one event a terrible threat by and Egomaniac where precautions and masks will be used, and another event you had nothing to say about Millions congregated using no precautions, no masks or Social Distancing was observed, so how can you justify your comment?:unsure:

Preeeeety sure @OverSword has condemned King Trump Rallys many times during the past yr and a half! 

You owe him a sincere apology. 

If you so choose to. To make things right, for the record. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Preeeeety sure @OverSword has condemned King Trump Rallys many times during the past yr and a half! 

You owe him a sincere apology. 

If you so choose to. To make things right, for the record. 

That may be true, however I owe you nothing unless you choose to be helpful for once and prove what your saying by posting such comments. The difference between him saying that and you saying that is simple I trust him!!;)

12 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I wonder how many people wouldn't have been arrested had they used Covid measures on January 6th? 

Well, they’d certainly have been wearing more masks.

• Haha 3

• The topic was locked