Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Silver Shroud

Andrew Cuomo "sexually harassed women"

79 posts in this topic

The Silver Shroud
Posted (edited)

BREAKING NOW: NY Attorney General Says Andrew Cuomo ‘Sexually Harassed Multiple Women’

New York Attorney General Letitia James released the findings of her probe into allegations of abuse by Governor Andrew Cuomo Tuesday morning; stating her investigation shows the Democrat “sexually harassed multiple women.”

“Gov. Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women,” James said at a press conference on Tuesday.

“New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women and then retaliated against a former employee who complained publicly about his conduct, according to a bombshell report that will be released Tuesday by state Attorney General Letitia James,” reports CNBC.

Cuomo has routinely denied any wrongdoing and has so-far refused to resign from office.

President Biden refused to call for the resignation of Governor Andrew Cuomo Sunday; saying his critics should wait for the findings of an investigation into multiple allegations of sexual misconduct.

“Do you think Governor Andrew Cuomo should resign?” asked one reporter.

“I think the investigation is under way and we should see what it brings us,” stated the President.

BREAKING NOW: NY Attorney General Says Andrew Cuomo ‘Sexually Harassed Multiple Women’ | Sean Hannity

Edited by Ted E Hughes
  • Like 6

OverSword

What????  No way!!  :whistle:

• Like 1

Myles

The Democrats are OK with it because someone else must have done worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Autochthon1990
3 minutes ago, Myles said:

The Democrats are OK with it because someone else must have done worse.

Dude we've been calling for his ass since the allegations first went public, you guys ignored a guy who grabs tacos like he's in line at a mexican buffet. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

third_eye

Oh not now... 

matt-gaetz-republicans-coronavirus-quara

~

Myles
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude we've been calling for his ass since the allegations first went public, you guys ignored a guy who grabs tacos like he's in line at a mexican buffet. 

Not sure who you are calling "we've".   Most Dems, media, celebrities and everyone else has been pretty quiet on this from the beginning.  

Edited by Myles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Autochthon1990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Yv7rHKedo

https://www.thewrap.com/colbert-roasts-andrew-cuomos-hand-related-sexual-harassment-accusation-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQyyVP7-ocY

https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/2021/03/late-night-tv-increasingly-targets-cuomo-the-only-person-who-still-wishes-it-was-2020.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/arts/television/jimmy-kimmel-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment.html

Here's the thing: We liked the guy when it seemed that he was doing a good job, we went 'Yikes, that nursing home thing was pretty bad' when he turned out to be lying about covid', and when it became apparent he was a sexual predator, we /stopped praising him/. 

The GOP could learn a thing or two about not praising monsters because they're on your side and make people with dyed hair cringe. 

• Like 1

Buzz_Light_Year

Cuomo has been a embarrassment to the DNC and they always purge those who don't toe the line or embarrass them.

WVK
25 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Does that excuse Cuomo’s behavior?

• Like 2

Myles
4 minutes ago, WVK said:

Of course they feel it does.   They love the "Trump was worse" excuse. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

OverSword
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Myles said:

It's 40% of all answers :lol:

The same thing happened with Bush when Obama was president.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

el midgetron
42 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Nope. Making an inappropriate comment in a candid conversation is not the equivalent what you claim.

• Like 3

Autochthon1990
19 minutes ago, WVK said:

No, it does not, I'm just pointing out /we/ are working on cleaning our house. The GOP is happy to leave theirs dirty.

Tatetopa
16 minutes ago, Myles said:

Are you referring to Republicans when you say  they?  I think the NY AG is a Dem.  I think the people who testified and those calling for his resignation are Dems.  I think the people who push him out of office, if they are successful will be Dems   

Investigations and charges do take some time, now there is an AG report.  If nothing is done about that, you are right to point it out and complain.

If Cuomo claims it is all a witch hunt, will Republicans back off and say, he must be innocent?

• Like 3

acidhead

FIRE FREDO!!!!! 

:D 

• Like 1

el midgetron
Posted (edited)

Tatetopa, A which hunt like the Russia hoax? 

I guess if an investigation exonerates him…. Oh wait the opposite happened. Cuomo already denied it and then a investigation  found otherwise. 

protesting your innocence is OK if you are innocent. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

acidhead

:D LOL  

:w00t: 

• Like 1

acidhead
1 hour ago, Myles said:

A fake news CNN journalist....  

"FULL STOP! 

But... TRUMP!!! "

:w00t: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Raptor Witness
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Myles said:
2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Not sure who you are calling "we've".   Most Dems, media, celebrities and everyone else has been pretty quiet on this from the beginning.  

Compared to the larger stories, especially the pandemic, the wrecked economy, millions of people who can’t afford to pay their rent or their mortgages, this took a relative back seat.

Over 600,000 Americans have died, and more are about to, and you want to pretend these are the Clinton days, when that was the lead story?

Get a grip on reality…

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

Myles
5 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Compared to the larger stories, especially the pandemic, the wrecked economy, millions of people who can’t afford to pay their rent or their mortgages, this took a relative back seat.

Over 600,000 Americans have died, and more are about to, and you want to pretend these are the Clinton days, when that was the lead story?

Get a grip on reality…

Oh, I see.    Your excuse is that people cannot do 2 things at once.    I see.   

el midgetron

Cuomo went on to directly apologize to one of the accusers, his former aide, 25-year-old Charlotte Bennett, for overstepping in her personal life.

"She was smart, talented and eager to learn," Cuomo said of Bennett. "She identified herself to me as a survivor of sexual assault ... She talked about the personal trauma that she endured and how she was handling it. I could see how it had affected her. I could see her pain."

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-gov-andrew-cuomo-responds-sexual-harassment-investigation-2021-8

Publicly outing a woman as having been a victim of sexual assault seems kind of inappropriate to me. A subordinate confides in you that she was the victim of sexual assault and you go and tell the press? 

• Like 1

quiXilver

Prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

If found guilty, punish him.

This despicable predatory abusive behavior must be ruthlessly ferreted out and crushed wherever it reveals itself.

****ing predators.

• Like 1

papageorge1

I guess I'm not impressed by these things until I hear the full detailed complaints and Cuomo's side of the story. Claiming 'sexual harassment' against a politician (who always have enemies) without the details and a chance for rebuttal leaves me with a 'wait and see' attitude.

acidhead
56 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I guess I'm not impressed by these things until I hear the full detailed complaints and Cuomo's side of the story. Claiming 'sexual harassment' against a politician (who always have enemies) without the details and a chance for rebuttal leaves me with a 'wait and see' attitude.

Cuomo's response is a PDF file in the tweet below 

Raptor Witness
2 hours ago, Myles said:

Oh, I see.    Your excuse is that people cannot do 2 things at once.    I see.   

No, in terms of overall national significance, this is a relatively small issue by comparison to the mountain of negative issues attached to the Republican Party.

Governor Como is clearly a dirt bag, I’m not arguing that he’s not, I’m just saying that I knew about this when the allegations were first announced, and I’ve continued to follow the story quite adequately.