Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Four officers who responded to U.S. Capitol attack have died by suicide

OverSword

imgbin-thin-blue-line-united-states-poli

~

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

That's a small population to experience that number of suicides or Arkincides.

So, are  you saying you think they were X'd?  Or just being humorous?

• Like 1

It is a bit strange but I'm having trouble making the Clinton connection. Small groups of connected people suiciding is kind of their m.o..

• Like 2

It seems a bit strange, stranger if they were known witnesses set to testify.

Yet five Soldiers from the same platoon who come back from a deployment and all kill themselves less than 6 months back from rotation and no one cares. All about context I guess.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Trelane said:

It seems a bit strange, stranger if they were known witnesses set to testify.

Yet five Soldiers from the same platoon who come back from a deployment and all kill themselves less than 6 months back from rotation and no one cares. All about context I guess.

We'd first have to hear about them. It would be easy to dismiss as ptsd and end the story but with these 4 officers it's a little bit different. I know the 6th was a crazy day but nothing a good cop couldn't shake off in time and certainly not gruesome enough to kill one's self over months later. Could be totally legitimate suicides (for lack of better term) for all we know.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 5

New Study Shows Police At Highest Risk For Suicide Of Any Profession

https://www.addictioncenter.com/news/2019/09/police-at-highest-risk-for-suicide-than-any-profession/

Record number of US police officers died by suicide in 2019, advocacy group says

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/record-number-us-police-officers-died-suicide-2019/story?id=68031484

I can’t imagine 2020/2021 has been any better for the moral of the police,

• Like 3

I’ve been curious to know if any of these officers had contracted the coronavirus, before they committed suicide. We are beginning to hear reports of how this virus affects people’s brains, post recovery.

It’s a miracle that one of these four cops didn’t take out their frustration on certain members of Congress;,when they had the chance, at close range. As bad as this is, it could’ve been much worse.

23 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

It’s a miracle that one of these four cops didn’t take out their frustration on certain members of Congress;,when they had the chance, at close range. As bad as this is, it could’ve been much worse.

A miracle? Perhaps you are confusing the negative stereotype of postal workers with police officers? Not sure if I am aware of any police officers going on a shooting rampage on random people. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 2

JEEBUS!!!! They obviously were traumatized, and saw the reaction of the Dump converts denying any of this happened, lost faith in justice they were sworn to protect and opted out. There is no other explanation, not covid, not any other ridiculous tangent you might create. They took their lives because Dump had a plan to steal the election results on the 6th with a coup. They took the absolute full on abuse from idiots who want a civil war, and couldn't live with the fallout. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

"Of all human knowledge, that which is of greatest value is to know the religious life of Jesus and how he lived it."

Nope. There is so much science to know and understand. Knowing who jesus was and what he did, is a minor blip in the grand scale of knowledge, and what needs to be realized, discovered and proven. Those who wrote about him, were idiots and stole more than half the stories from the temple of luxor.

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

In 2019, 228 current or former officers died by suicide, compared with 172 in 2018, the group announced on Thursday.”

Notice the current or “former” statement?

there are 800000 current POs…. Maybe 1200000 current and former?

I’m not going to relegate this to a theory of non-suicide…. And I’m not a smart guy… but I understand statistics and without putting this through an analysis I can promise you it’s an anomaly.

Pretty interesting 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Not sure if I am aware of any police officers going on a shooting rampage on random people. 

….. you mean random rich people.

Depression is basically anger turned inward. Police officers are not any more immune to end of life, political activity, than others who have gone rogue. They are simply a smaller subset.

For all we know, some of these suicidal cops were Trump loyalists who now feel like Judas Iscariot. They betrayed their false messiah, and now they cannot forgive themselves, for failing to join the rebel yell.

Edited by Raptor Witness

6 hours ago, joc said:

So, are  you saying you think they were X'd?  Or just being humorous?

No I wasn't trying to be humorous it just that I find it odd.

Not knowing anything about the officer's personal life or the direct or indirect role they played in the Capitol protest I'm only left with an observation and the fact that there have been more suicides seemingly connected to certain politicians and a certain political party that my observation isn't all that tin-foil-hat.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

No I wasn't trying to be humorous it just that I find it odd.

Not knowing anything about the officer's personal life or the direct or indirect role they played in the Capitol protest I'm only left with an observation and the fact that there have been more suicides seemingly connected to certain politicians and a certain political party that my observation isn't all that tin-foil-hat.

You are obviously talking about Bill Clinton.  Bill Clinton is not President nor anywhere near the Capitol.  This has been Obama's show now for quite sometime.  

So what you seem to be saying is that the politicians on the Left side of the aisle murder people and pass it off as suicide ...when in fact...you admittedly know nothing about any of it.  

This is not unlike the 'programming' I am talking about from the MMS.  The Press throws out a headline or two knowing that a percentage of people will not read the story but will draw conclusions with zero knowledge.   It's how they manipulate us.  

I am sad that anyone dies like that.  Were it not however for my involvement with UM...I probably wouldn't even know that happened.  Just because it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck does not necessarily mean that it is a duck, nor does it necessarily mean that it is something else.  If it's a duck, we will know it's a duck or we will not.  In your case and in my case...we don't know if it's a duck.  What we do know is that people get paid a lot of money to come up with headlines...to get people to click on a story...and...to leave something in the minds of those who don't.  It's like a stranger walking up to you and engaging you in conversation.  If you engage them...you are being led down a narrative path.  If you do not, you are left with an impression.

Not criticizing you at all Buzz...I'm only attempting to point out how deeply the News Spin Psyche is when it comes to anything and everything in the press.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

….. you mean random rich people.

No I don’t mean random rich people. I mean random people, Police shootings are overwhelmingly justified incidents against people who pose a danger to either the public or the police. Not random people. While you can point to a disparity in economic level, the actual indicator is criminal activity and violent behavior. Police do not go around shooting random poor people.

7 hours ago, jeceris said:

JEEBUS!!!! They obviously were traumatized, and saw the reaction of the Dump converts denying any of this happened, lost faith in justice they were sworn to protect and opted out. There is no other explanation, not covid, not any other ridiculous tangent you might create. They took their lives because Dump had a plan to steal the election results on the 6th with a coup. They took the absolute full on abuse from idiots who want a civil war, and couldn't live with the fallout. 

Obviously the Capitol Police weren’t the the main group of people traumatized by the 6th…..

I don’t think anyone can claim to know why theses officers killed themselves. It’s either known and documented or it’s just an exploitative assumption.  However,  comparatively to your conclusion its just as likely a possibility that they killed themselves after the 6th because Democrats directly accused them of racism. Which was a continuation of accusations Democrats made toward police during the previous year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That seems like a really abnormal number. I'm not conspiracy minded but I wouldn't blame people for suspecting a little foul play when met with such an anomaly.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, joc said:

You are obviously talking about Bill Clinton.  Bill Clinton is not President nor anywhere near the Capitol.  This has been Obama's show now for quite sometime.  

So what you seem to be saying is that the politicians on the Left side of the aisle murder people and pass it off as suicide ...when in fact...you admittedly know nothing about any of it.  

This is not unlike the 'programming' I am talking about from the MMS.  The Press throws out a headline or two knowing that a percentage of people will not read the story but will draw conclusions with zero knowledge.   It's how they manipulate us.  

I am sad that anyone dies like that.  Were it not however for my involvement with UM...I probably wouldn't even know that happened.  Just because it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck does not necessarily mean that it is a duck, nor does it necessarily mean that it is something else.  If it's a duck, we will know it's a duck or we will not.  In your case and in my case...we don't know if it's a duck.  What we do know is that people get paid a lot of money to come up with headlines...to get people to click on a story...and...to leave something in the minds of those who don't.  It's like a stranger walking up to you and engaging you in conversation.  If you engage them...you are being led down a narrative path.  If you do not, you are left with an impression.

Not criticizing you at all Buzz...I'm only attempting to point out how deeply the News Spin Psyche is when it comes to anything and everything in the press.

Dude, it's impossible to program a Superhero!!:D

What happened on Capitol Hill was a new kind of criminal enterprise, which the Capitol police were unprepared to deal with.

It’s normally a fairly easy assignment, without much chance of this kind of stress. It’s a relatively cushy job.

So when the Capitol police were thrown into the mouth of the Dragon, they were suddenly exposed to the fire and heat.

No fire brigade came to their rescue. On the contrary, they discovered that the Dragon was their employer.

I greatly sympathize with these fallen heroes of the light, and pray that no more will succumb to the temptation of death.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

What happened on Capitol Hill was a new kind of criminal enterprise, which the Capitol police were unprepared to deal with.

It’s normally a fairly easy assignment, without much chance of this kind of stress. It’s a relatively cushy job.

So when the Capitol police were thrown into the mouth of the Dragon, they were suddenly exposed to the fire and heat.

No fire brigade came to their rescue. On the contrary, they discovered that the Dragon was their employer.

I greatly sympathize with these fallen heroes of the light, and pray that no more will succumb to the temptation of death.

It seems like a stretch to me to say that 5 officers killed themselves because of the capital riot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jeceris said:

"Of all human knowledge, that which is of greatest value is to know the religious life of Jesus and how he lived it."

Nope. There is so much science to know and understand. Knowing who jesus was and what he did, is a minor blip in the grand scale of knowledge, and what needs to be realized, discovered and proven. Those who wrote about him, were idiots and stole more than half the stories from the temple of luxor.

And yet many more people draw comfort and joy from believing in a religion while science and technology are ruining the planet and making record numbers of people depressed. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

That seems like a really abnormal number. I'm not conspiracy minded but I wouldn't blame people for suspecting a little foul play when met with such an anomaly.

Yeah but it’s doubtful