Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Lindell is offering $5 million to anyone who can disprove his allegations of voter fraud

Vorg

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a staunch ally of former President Donald Trump and leading promoter of voter-fraud conspiracy theories, said he'd give $5 million to anyone who can disprove data that he claims shows election interference.

But there's a catch. To be eligible, you have to attend his upcoming cyber symposium, which is taking place in South Dakota between August 10 and 12.

And the event isn't open to the public, according to an ad for the event posted on Lindell's website Frank. Invitees include politicians, cybersecurity experts, and the media, though it will also be streamed for 72 hours on Frank.

Mike Lindell is offering $5 million to anyone who can disprove his allegations of voter fraud - if they show up to his cyber symposium (msn.com)

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Seriously interested in what kind of data he has, and where he got it from. We'll soon find out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Seriously interested in what kind of data he has, and where he got it from. We'll soon find out. 

He might have something- thought not enough to have affected the outcome. In the UK we have a miniscule amount of elector fraud- it wouldn't even register in any other crime statistics-  but it is being pushed by the right wing as significant so they can require ID to be shown when voting- an attempt to disenfranchise the people who are already marginalised.

Overview

In 2018, there was no evidence of large-scale electoral fraud.

Of the 266 cases that were investigated by the police, one led to a conviction, and two suspects accepted police cautions.

In 2017, there was one conviction and eight suspects accepted police cautions.

Electoral fraud data | Electoral Commission

Edited by Ted E Hughes
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

Seems like the UK is good hands.

You may have thanked me before I finished my post- apologies, I put the link first so I can quote from it. We are in good hands-  for the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well if Lindell has the kind of information that is irrefutable then expect to find him dead with a pillow over his face.

20 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well if Lindell has the kind of information that is irrefutable then expect to find him dead with a pillow over his face.

Nah.... he’ll have a couple of Heart Attacks. Twice in the chest and once in the head Heart Attacks.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Nah.... he’ll have a couple of Heart Attacks. Twice in the chest and once in the head Heart Attacks.

Lead poisoning?

Edited by Ted E Hughes
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

If he’s such a staunch supporter of Trump and really had irrefutable proof, why would he not immediately release the data publicly? 

Smells more than fishy…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Double Tap Myocardial Infarction.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a staunch ally of former President Donald Trump and leading promoter of voter-fraud conspiracy theories, said he'd give $5 million to anyone who can disprove data that he claims shows election interference.

But there's a catch. To be eligible, you have to attend his upcoming cyber symposium, which is taking place in South Dakota between August 10 and 12.

And the event isn't open to the public, according to an ad for the event posted on Lindell's website Frank. Invitees include politicians, cybersecurity experts, and the media, though it will also be streamed for 72 hours on Frank.

Mike Lindell is offering $5 million to anyone who can disprove his allegations of voter fraud - if they show up to his cyber symposium (msn.com)

Hey Alabama, this is just another form of propaganda designed to keep both Trump and him relevant. In all honestest I am unable to believe this is anything less than what I have stated above. The thing that is confusing to me personally is what purpose beyond their relevancy an be achieved by this?

Now, as the advertisement on the poster clearly says, you must attend the Presentation or you can't be eligible for the prize money, and the event is invitation. :wacko: :lol: So unless you are on his mailing list you also can't be eligible to earn the money. Now, none of these rich and powerful friends were hands on, orbdirectly involved in the vote counting process in any state to my knowledge during the election sonwhat good are they?

This is why I can not believe that this is anything except a publicity stunt. If Trump and Mike Lindell were serious about finding proof they would be inviting the people who worked the vote tallying stations across the states. They are the only individuals who had hands acess during the counting and who would gave the factual information at the locatiins where votes were counted. 

So as the memes listed below show Trump and Lindell are very close and the advertising poster disqualifies any one uninvited. So this is another scam in my opinion, for what I dont know.:tu:

6415627E-DA5F-471B-890E-754A3C10F5FC-9279-0000145625C0A652.png

ECDD5843-8020-4978-BED2-253C14CBFF1D-9279-0000145EF2B340C6.jpg

If he seriously wanted the data to be scrutinized (or even if he felt it had merit), he would have released it to the public.

As things stand, it will only be disclosed to a specific group of people who have been invited to attend an event - not exactly an objective audience.

Also, it can be very difficult to prove a negative, so depending on what sort of data this is, it might be impossible to "disprove" it under any circumstances.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

He’s already produced two or three documentaries outlining his claims. At the symposium he will reveal “cyber data and packet captures”. Those are what involve the $5M  prize. Participation in the symposium is by invite only but the public will be able to watch the symposium live online.

At the event, "Mike will reveal the cyber data and the packet captures from the November 2020 election," the ad says. "A $5,000,000 prize will be offered to any attendee who can prove that this cyber data is not valid data from the November 2020 election."

Edited by el midgetron

I will prove his claims are false - but only if he first proves that I didn't eat a Smartie in 1987.  If he cannot do so, he owes me $5m

Meanwhile, he might do well to brush up on his logical fallacies and maybe stop making himself look a fool?

(The burden of proof - particularly in US law - is on Lindell to provide irrefutable evidence to support his allegation)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Timothy said:

If he’s such a staunch supporter of Trump and really had irrefutable proof, why would he not immediately release the data publicly? 

Smells more than fishy…

No doubt.

It almost seems like he set a date so future insurrectionist, and terrorist would act on that date, initially saying Trump would be reinstalled on that date.

It is basically the same as Trump calling people to DC on the 6th. But, we'll soon find out.

He just cannot set dates for no reason and expect these things to happen out of the blue.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey Alabama, this is just another form of propaganda designed to keep both Trump and him relevant. In all honestest I am unable to believe this is anything less than what I have stated above. The thing that is confusing to me personally is what purpose beyond their relevancy an be achieved by this?

Now, as the advertisement on the poster clearly says, you must attend the Presentation or you can't be eligible for the prize money, and the event is invitation. :wacko: :lol: So unless you are on his mailing list you also can't be eligible to earn the money. Now, none of these rich and powerful friends were hands on, orbdirectly involved in the vote counting process in any state to my knowledge during the election sonwhat good are they?

This is why I can not believe that this is anything except a publicity stunt. If Trump and Mike Lindell were serious about finding proof they would be inviting the people who worked the vote tallying stations across the states. They are the only individuals who had hands acess during the counting and who would gave the factual information at the locatiins where votes were counted. 

So as the memes listed below show Trump and Lindell are very close and the advertising poster disqualifies any one uninvited. So this is another scam in my opinion, for what I dont know.:tu:

6415627E-DA5F-471B-890E-754A3C10F5FC-9279-0000145625C0A652.png

ECDD5843-8020-4978-BED2-253C14CBFF1D-9279-0000145EF2B340C6.jpg

The thing is, is that if he presents this "evidence" and it is immediately discredited, It is my belief Trump will jump on these things, once again, like the Arizona audit, and present them as "facts" of a stolen election to his followers. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Essan said:

I will prove his claims are false - but only if he first proves that I didn't eat a Smartie in 1987.  If he cannot do so, he owes me $5m

Meanwhile, he might do well to brush up on his logical fallacies and maybe stop making himself look a fool?

(The burden of proof - particularly in US law - is on Lindell to provide irrefutable evidence to support his allegation)

His proof, according to him is so overwhelming that:

1. The Supreme court will say, yes, the election was stolen.

2. Biden and Harris would see this and resign.

3. Trump would be reinstated as the "true" President.

I just cannot see even one of the above happening.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The thing is, is that if he presents this "evidence" and it is immediately discredited, It is my belief Trump will jump on these things, once again, like the Arizona audit, and present them as "facts" of a stolen election to his followers. 

You may be right, but in reality it doesn't matter what Trump does because their is no truth to these claims, and Lindell has lost all credibility with anyone who can still think for themselves. Everyday fewer people even read the nonsense those fools claim are facts. Currently Federal Judges Nationwide are sanctioning Lawyers who have proven to have intentionally presented misinformation and Blatant Conspiracies concerning the Big Steal. These lawyers are being ordered to pay fines and the legal fees of organizations like Dominion who through their lies were slandered. 

Once they are through dealing with the dishonest lawyers, they are going to go after enablers like Lindell and the other freaks who push Trumps Big Lie. When they finish with those idiots they will go after Trump next, he no longer has any Presidential Privilege, he's nothing but a has-been and without legal protection that is how he will soon be treated for all the world to see.

At this point it doesn't matter what's presented to Trumps base, while I agree they will  believe anything he says, who is listening them?

Trumps supporters / Base are no longer considered relevant themselfs and their ranks are shrinking no matter what Fox News says. In reality his based has lost a large number of supporters when his Christian base began pulling back their support. This started before the election and has continued to shrink, if not for that Christian base he would not have won the election in 2016.

By the end of this year his non-political base will mostly consist of the fanatical crazies, like those that Stormed the Capital on 6 Jan 2021. Trump is unable to understand that the Christian members of his base are disgusted, embarrassed, and even frightened by such things and they should be. Actions like the riots in 2019, and especially Trumps actions during those riots along with what he saying concerning White Supremacist groups, and the radical .Militias that Trump supported caused the decent part of his base voters to be appalled and turn their backs on him.

So, on this subject I suppose we must agree to disagree.

Gave a great day Alabama!:tu: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You may be right, but in reality it doesn't matter what Trump does because their is no truth to these claims, and Lindell has lost all credibility with anyone who can still think for themselves. Everyday fewer people even read the nonsense those fools claim are facts. Currently Federal Judges Nationwide are sanctioning Lawyers who have proven to have intentionally presented misinformation and Blatant Conspiracies concerning the Big Steal. These lawyers are being ordered to pay fines and the legal fees of organizations like Dominion who through their lies were slandered. 

Once they are through dealing with the dishonest lawyers, they are going to go after enablers like Lindell and the other freaks who push Trumps Big Lie. When they finish with those idiots they will go after Trump next, he no longer has any Presidential Privilege, he's nothing but a has-been and without legal protection that is how he will soon be treated for all the world to see.

At this point it doesn't matter what's presented to Trumps base, while I agree they will  believe anything he says, who is listening them?

Trumps supporters / Base are no longer considered relevant themselfs and their ranks are shrinking no matter what Fox News says. In reality his based has lost a large number of supporters when his Christian base began pulling back their support. This started before the election and has continued to shrink, if not for that Christian base he would not have won the election in 2016.

By the end of this year his non-political base will mostly consist of the fanatical crazies, like those that Stormed the Capital on 6 Jan 2021. Trump is unable to understand that the Christian members of his base are disgusted, embarrassed, and even frightened by such things and they should be. Actions like the riots in 2019, and especially Trumps actions during those riots along with what he saying concerning White Supremacist groups, and the radical .Militias that Trump supported caused the decent part of his base voters to be appalled and turn their backs on him.

So, on this subject I suppose we must agree to disagree.

Gave a great day Alabama!:tu: 

Thanks, have a great day too.

Trump's Christian base never should have been.

They were fed lies from false prophets within the churches claiming Trump was "Cyrus" according to biblical prophesy, and was going to defeat the evil cabals, be reelected, lead America to greatness, etc..

Didn't Jesus warn of these? Who else do you see "prophesying" right now? And how many of these "prophets" hit the nail on the head? None. Falseness.

Matthew 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 

I watched Trump lift his head upwards and exclaim,  "I am the chosen one"  A false Christ.

Matthew 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 

These people are right there, fulfilling the words Jesus spoke, because they are presuming to speak for God, yet it is false. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, South Alabam said:

He probably has the data from at least AZ and GA.

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

No doubt.

It almost seems like he set a date so future insurrectionist, and terrorist would act on that date, initially saying Trump would be reinstalled on that date.

Yeah, that’s gonna happen. 

I offer 5 million to anyone that can disprove I ate bacon 4 days ago B)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I don’t understand. Did you really eat bacon 4 days ago?

My point being you can't really disprove things. You can only prove them.

Like you can't prove that purple flying dragons don't exist. You could only prove that they do by finding one.

Same with voter fraud.

You can't disprove it didn't happen, you can only prove that it did.

• Like 2