Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Lindell is offering $5 million to anyone who can disprove his allegations of voter fraud

Vorg

Antifa ate his homework. Antifa left a **** in his pants. Antifa stole his brain and replaced it with pillow stuffing. Antifa made Trump look fat. Antifa gave him coals for Christmas...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Awesome update. Pillow brain is obviously going insane, watching him spiral out of control is the best.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, moonman said:

Awesome update. Pillow brain is obviously going insane, watching him spiral out of control is the best.

Yip isn't having the best few days. Maybe he should stick to his day job. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Soo...  Does this mean that noone can disprove him and win $5 million now?  How convenient.

I can hear Trump now.

"Mike Lindell held a three day cyber symposium presenting 37 terabytes of data, and not one person was able to claim the five million dollars he offered to prove it was false." "Once again, proof our election was stolen."

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I can hear Trump now.

"Mike Lindell held a three day cyber symposium presenting 37 terabytes of data, and not one person was able to claim the five million dollars he offered to prove it was false." "Once again, proof our election was stolen."

Trump is a Parrot who was the greatest National Security threat to America since our Nations Conception. The only thing that was stolen during the 2020 election was Donald Trumps personal attempt to steal the election through threats, intimidation, and the Capital Insurrection. However, his failure to be elected was a Victory for Democracy and the American people!:tu:

The photo below doesnt apply to the above. I just like it because its the best example of a Atomic Wedgie I have ever seen in my life, so I post it once in awhile for laugh!!:tsu:

See the source image

Peace and have a great day Alabama!!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I can hear Trump now.

That will be it in a nutshell. Tomorrow I might declare you a precognisant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump is a Parrot who was the greatest National Security threat to America since our Nations Conception. The only thing that was stolen during the 2020 election was Donald Trumps personal attempt to steal the election through threats, intimidation, and the Capital Insurrection. However, his failure to be elected was a Victory for Democracy and the American people!:tu:

The photo below doesnt apply to the above. I just like it because its the best example of a Atomic Wedgie I have ever seen in my life, so I post it once in awhile for laugh!!:tsu:

See the source image

Peace and have a great day Alabama!!:tu:

Exactly. He hates losing so he started screaming "massive fraud" rigged election!" "dead voters" etc.. in 2016. And once again in 2020.

Some of his followers listen to him rant on and refuse to listen to reason. 

Over sixty courts shut down his cases, for lack of evidence.

Two Attorney Generals, said "No fraud." He almost convinced one DOJ Official to claim there was fraud, even having gone so far as to draft a letter, knowing there was none as noted by the two previous AG's. This guy might find himself in legal peril soon.

DHS reported "Most secure election ever."

Mitch McConnel said  "there was not sufficient fraud to overtrun the election... "

There was no fraud in states that Trump won, all ran decent etc.. (According to Trump)

But the states that had fraud, (According to Trump) had low percentage wins for Biden. IMO, those became easier targets for claiming fraud and a chance to overturn.           Presidential election results: Live map of 2020 electoral votes (nbcnews.com)

And notice the States that became a pathway to victory? The States with the lowest percentage between candidates.

Only a child would deny this was attempting to overturn the election using everything he possible could including calling people to D.C in an attempt to stop the certification.

Pathway.jpg

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, RAyMO said:

Yip isn't having the best few days. Maybe he should stick to his day job. 

I think he blew up his day job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think I saw Odin on TV!  No it was only Dan Crenshaw a Texas Republican saying the election was not stolen, so get over it.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Exactly. He hates losing so he started screaming "massive fraud" rigged election!" "dead voters" etc.. in 2016. And once again in 2020.

Some of his followers listen to him rant on and refuse to listen to reason. 

Over sixty courts shut down his cases, for lack of evidence.

Two Attorney Generals, said "No fraud." He almost convinced one DOJ Official to claim there was fraud, even having gone so far as to draft a letter, knowing there was none as noted by the two previous AG's. This guy might find himself in legal peril soon.

DHS reported "Most secure election ever."

Mitch McConnel said  "there was not sufficient fraud to overtrun the election... "

There was no fraud in states that Trump won, all ran decent etc.. (According to Trump)

But the states that had fraud, (According to Trump) had low percentage wins for Biden. IMO, those became easier targets for claiming fraud and a chance to overturn.           Presidential election results: Live map of 2020 electoral votes (nbcnews.com)

And notice the States that became a pathway to victory? The States with the lowest percentage between candidates.

Only a child would deny this was attempting to overturn the election using everything he possible could including calling people to D.C in an attempt to stop the certification.

Pathway.jpg

Honestly we both know that no reasonable person that thinks for themselves could continue at this point to believe that any form of election fraud occurred. Sadly the only people who continue to push this political rhetoric have given all control of their decision making process to President Trump, Right-Winged Media Sources, and elected officials who have sold their souls to the Republican Party. This is actually frightening,:o I would have never believed that this could happen in America.:no:

I dont know what it would take to snap these people back into reality, in fact I am uncertain that this is even possible any longer because these people are fully Gaslighted and once this occurs nothing can be done to change this behavior!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Honestly we both know that no reasonable person that thinks for themselves could continue at this point to believe that any form of election fraud occurred. Sadly the only people who continue to push this political rhetoric have given all control of their decision making process to President Trump, Right-Winged Media Sources, and elected officials who have sold their souls to the Republican Party. This is actually frightening,:o I would have never believed that this could happen in America.:no:

I dont know what it would take to snap these people back into reality, in fact I am uncertain that this is even possible any longer because these people are fully Gaslighted and once this occurs nothing can be done to change this behavior!:tu:

its been nearly 50 years, but this looks a whole lot like a friend or acquaintance on a bad acid trip.  

You don't meet them halfway.  You don't humor them. You don't let them cut off their fingers because they think they have become worms.  If they try to cut off your fingers, you fight hard   If they are a friend, you try to get them aid, even if it means talking to the police at the hospital.  If they or alone or don't have any friends, they may not come out unscathed.

Whether it is the election or vaccinations, some folks are on a bad trip.  Some won't come back.

• Like 1

Somebody hacked his data. Which delayed the start. (According to Lindell)

Antifa is to blame for his failed event. (According to Lindell)

He didn't present all the data, therefore it couldn't be proven one way or the other, and the data he did provide was described as what his own cyber security expert he hired as "trying to polish a turd into a diamond."

There was nothing there all along. He realized China can't "hack" paper ballots, of which many States and counties used, some not even hooked to the internet. (But they were hacked after the fact, According to Lindell) :rolleyes:

Even some GOP members are saying he was set up by liberals, so we would all use paper ballots and then it makes it easier for them to cheat. :rolleyes:

I think once he found out his suit from Dominion was allowed to proceed, he seemed to have changed at that point. 

And I think he realizes he was made a fool of. 

I almost wonder if this was all fake anyway. The Trump "reinstatement" date originally set by him would be used by extremist to rise up on that day, because now he has denied ever setting a date, according to one article I read. 

And he knew there was no "legal" way Trump could be reinstated as President.

MyPillow Guy Now Denies Predicting Trump Will Return In August - National Memo

When Vice asked Lindell about his claim that Trump will be restored as president sometime in August, he angrily ranted, "Nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, OK? I think this interview is over."

Vice's David Gilbert, however, shared videos showing that Lindell did, in fact, make that claim.

During an interview for Steve Bannon's podcast in March, Lindell predicted, "Donald Trump will be back in office in August." And in July, Lindell said that by August 13, it will be "the talk of the world" when the 2020 election is "pulled down" and "communists" are removed from the White House:

Edited by South Alabam
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Some of those experts are pursuing the $5 Million dollars offered by the MyPillow CEO, if anyone could disprove his claims that the 2020 Presidential election was contained in the data he’d release at the symposium, in the form of packet captures.

One of those Cyber experts is Bill Alderson, of Security Institute, located in Texas. He paid his own airfare and lodging to attend the event. Alderson has worked with the Pentagon after 9/11, served with Cyber Security infrastructure for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, and teaches students as part of the institute.

He says he’s followed the specific rules that were agreed to when he registered for the challenge. His proof that Lindell is wrong, is arriving at Lindell’s attorney’s office today.
Lindell claimed that the data was in the form of packet captures, or P-CAPS, and contained every vote cast in the 2020 Presidential election. Many experts say they disproved Lindell’s claim.

Another attendee at the Symposium on August 10, 11, and 12th was Finnish programmer and white-hat hacker Harri Hursti. He was told conflicting confirmation about the $5 million dollar offer.

“While in Sioux Falls we were firmly told that $5M ‘offer’ has been withdrawn and off the table. I am more than interested to demand my share if there is a way to do that. The challenge document seems to attempt to force disputes to arbitration and tries to block class action,” said Hursti.

Source: https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/2021/08/18/cyber-symposium-expert-delivers-papers-lindells-attorneys-claiming-5-million-dollar-reward/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Line 'em all up and get ready to sue... 

~

• Like 3

On 8/13/2021 at 1:19 AM, Likely Guy said:

Just watch the first minute.

Best laugh of the day, so far …

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, moonman said:

With friends like this, Trump doesn’t need an enemies list.

11 hours ago, third_eye said:

Line 'em all up and get ready to sue... 

~

He'll spend more trying to fight it, rather than give it up and being proven wrong.

He, as I said previously in another thread, would NEVER concede, just like Trump. He had no intention of giving up the money the way I see it.

I'm sure there were enough cameras going to prove these people right, and Lindell wrong, in court, should it come to that.

Mike Lindell lashes out as cyber expert demands $5M reward for debunking election data | Salon.com

This prompted Lindell to lash out during an interview with Steve Bannon on the right-wing network "Real America's Voice," calling Alderson a "hostile" actor and claiming that he had looked at the "wrong" information.

"It had nothing to do with my data," Lindell said.

"The whole rumor going around the symposium was that this data is not from the 2020 election," Lindell said. "Well, the whole challenge was to validate data from the 2020 November election."

Alderson, for his part, called these claims a "boldface, unmitigated lie," and said he's hoping Lindell pays the sum and admits he was wrong.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Best laugh of the day, so far …

Yes, just like people saying it was Antifa that attacked the Capital, and not Trump supporters. Or the one guy wearing a MAGA hat who told the judge he was a registered Democrat, and just got caught up in the crowd. Barrel of laughs.

• Like 1