Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government Watchdog Group Says Trump May Have Mishandled COVID Data in Report

Grim Reaper 6

A report issued today by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) writes that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under the Trump Administration made "frequent and significant changes" to hospital capacity data systems that reporting entities said introduced "challenges" and "lack of clarity" to the data reporting process. The memo focuses on a directive HHS made in April of 2020 that instructed hospitals to divert information on inpatient and intensive care beds in use from the CDC's National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) to HHS Protect which partnered with private company TeleTracking Technologies, Inc. to collect the data.

Following the release of this report, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, the chairman of the select subcommittee on the Coronavirus crisis, issued a statement expressing concern over the changes to the data reporting process and announcing the subcommittee would investigate the perceived "missteps." His statement notes that by involving TeleTracking Technologies, the Trump Administration issued the responsibility to a private entity "without any epidemiological expertise. 

"I am troubled by GAO's findings that the Trump Administration's abrupt and frequent changes to hospital data reporting requirements and failure to engage with stakeholders placed additional burdens on hospitals trying to save lives as the virus spread," Clyburn said in the statement. "These ill-conceived actions harmed the nation's ability to respond to the pandemic, including efforts to allocate desperately needed resources."

Government Watchdog Group Says Trump May Have Mishandled COVID Data in Report (msn.com)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

WHAT!? No....say it isn’t so. I am shocked. Shocked I am. Shocked. :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

Looks like 3 Trump threads you have started today alone, Manwon.      Haven't you had enough of him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Myles said:

Looks like 3 Trump threads you have started today alone, Manwon.      Haven't you had enough of him?

I did this for you, I know you wanted some Trump threads started. I could hear the longing in your voice you miss your master, and that is very obvious so dont say I have never done anything for you!!!!!!:lol:

See the source image

You should receive this package of this toilet paper very soon!!:lol:

image.jpeg.606856133580bafcbeaf369632fcba0e.jpeg

Have a great day!!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I did this for you, I know you wanted some Trump threads started. I could hear the longing in your voice you miss your master, and that is very obvious so dont say I have never done anything for you!!!!!!:lol:

See the source image

You should receive this package of this toilet paper very soon!!:lol:

image.jpeg.606856133580bafcbeaf369632fcba0e.jpeg

Have a great day!!

image.jpeg

Should change the name to "Dump"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Should change the name to "Dump"

That is a wonderful Idea, you know the individual I quoted made the statement that .i bring Trump into everything which isn't true. In fact you have started many more Trump threads than me in the last 3 or 4 months. So, today I thought I would give him his wish since he choose to accuse me of something that wasn't true. So, I hope he is happy now!:tu:

Another member said that Trump threads were no longer relevant, well that just isn't true. So long as he is still stealing money from the elderly and others, so long as he keeps inserting himself into our political system he still relevant. But also, he can never be forgotten, because I pray history never repeats itself, .I don't think America can survive another Trump.

Have a great day:tu:

44 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That is a wonderful Idea, you know the individual I quoted made the statement that .i bring Trump into everything which isn't true. In fact you have started many more Trump threads than me in the last 3 or 4 months. So, today I thought I would give him his wish since he choose to accuse me of something that wasn't true. So, I hope he is happy now!:tu:

Another member said that Trump threads were no longer relevant, well that just isn't true. So long as he is still stealing money from the elderly and others, so long as he keeps inserting himself into our political system he still relevant. But also, he can never be forgotten, because I pray history never repeats itself, .I don't think America can survive another Trump.

Have a great day:tu:

I hear that. Someone on here said I was always making Trump threads. I pointed out I made one a week, but could have made one a day. I actually gave them a break.

Besides, as long as he is a potential 24 contender, he is a threat to the constitution, and therefore I'll keep posting on him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I hear that. Someone on here said I was always making Trump threads. I pointed out I made one a week, but could have made one a day. I actually gave them a break.

Besides, as long as he is a potential 24 contender, he is a threat to the constitution, and therefore I'll keep posting on him.

I am with you all the way, hopefully now the individual I was talking abut can see what his comments will do. Hopefully i will not have to prove this point again. But, who knows some people are slow on the uptake!:tu:

6 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He probably wouldn't be if the media had let sleeping dogs lie. But, they lost all their ratings after he left office, because they made him their life blood.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Michelle said:

He probably wouldn't be if the media had let sleeping dogs lie. But, they lost all their ratings after he left office, because they made him their life blood.

The only reason he is still pertinent is because to many of his followers view him in this manner, when he actually represents the other guy. Just like the Bible says in the end times there will be many false prophets and Trump was certainly one of them whether your a Christian or not.

F3A3C02A-5014-4162-B51D-F9942A61D204-10914-00001600628DE6DA.jpg

Since Saru closed down the Obama 60th birthday party thread prematurely I'll drop this here: 

IMG_20210806_202416.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Since Saru closed down the Obama 60th birthday party thread prematurely I'll drop this here: 

IMG_20210806_202416.jpg

They're in the little white tent in the foreground.

Where are all the vehicles?

27 minutes ago, acidhead said:

IMG_20210806_202416.jpg

Saru closed that thread for good reason and you were very helpful in making that happen, you should be Proud:D Here again your posting your typical false, inaccurate, conspiracy feed, propaganda that is sourced from a Extreme Right Winged media source. But, I must say if nothing else your very consistent and in that respect it's a very good thing. Just be careful you can only burn your little fingers so many times while stirring a pot before the damage is permanent.

Here is a factcheck of your media source which is actually a tabloid called the Daily Mail. 

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Below is a gift for you, you really need to be Carefull when entering site like the one above. Someone as gullible as you is also subject to mind control, and heaven forbid they Wash your Brain that could be your end!!:lol:

5C18B94D-778F-4360-B42A-D6E6671CC0AA-11725-0000169CD574F253.jpg

On 8/8/2021 at 3:57 AM, acidhead said:

20210807_115656.jpg

BA50AD64-7BB7-4A4C-A48A-B5A4F9DF21CC-13276-00001862A504AF89.png

FDD22E3D-435F-4FE2-B665-F950D8BB90EA-13276-0000186238102AD2.jpg

On 8/5/2021 at 7:15 PM, Michelle said:

I actually agree with this. But at the same time you can't blame them since cable news is now a money making business dependent on Advertiser dollars. Until we do away with that we won't get any information without some kind of spin to drive ratings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1