Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Donald Trump to Run for President in 2024? Most Americans Hope Not: Poll

Will Trump Run in the 2024 Presidential Primary  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think former President Trump will run for president again in 2024?

• Yes I think he will run again in 2024
    • Its very possible, but I am not sure
    • I dont think he will run in 2024
    • I have no opinion

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)

The survey, carried out by Quinnipiac University and published on Wednesday, suggested 60 percent of Americans "think it would be bad for the country," with only 30 percent taking the opposite position. The split fell largely along party lines, with a massive 95 percent of Democrats who took part stating it would be bad, while 73 percent of Republican respondents said it would be good. In an interesting twist, most Americans believe President Joe Biden will not seek re-election in 2024, with 54 percent saying he would leave the White House early. About one in three (33 percent) said they thought he would seek a second term.

The poll asked 1,290 Americans from across the nation between July 27 and August 2. It added the margin of error is plus or minus 2.7 percentage points.

Donald Trump to Run for President in 2024? Most Americans Hope Not: Poll (msn.com)

Edited by Manwon Lender

el midgetron
Posted (edited)

The thread poll questions are really poorly worded. They don’t offer a proper spectrum of responses. It’s disconnected and kind of nonsensical. 

The first three options are ok and deal with what you THINK will happen. You either think he will or won’t or are unsure. However then you included two options that don’t really relate to the first three. They are about what you HOPE will happen. You either hope he doesn’t or you don’t care if he does. The problem is that people are going to respond to the poll in different ways. Some people will respond with what they THINK will happen and other will respond with what the HOPE will happen. It’s two different things and should probably be two different polls, You could both think he will run and hope he won’t run at the same time. As well, the last two options dealing with what you HOPE need an option for hoping he does run for balance. It’s almost like that option was excluded due to bias, 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The thread poll questions are really poorly worded. They don’t offer a proper spectrum of responses. It’s disconnected and kind of nonsensical. 

The first three options are ok and deal with what you THINK will happen. You either think he will or won’t or are unsure. However then you included two options that don’t really relate to the first three. They are about what you HOPE will happen. You either hope he doesn’t or you don’t care if he does. The problem is that people are going to respond to the poll in different ways. Some people will respond with what they THINK will happen and other will respond with what the HOPE will happen. It’s two different things and should probably be two different polls, You could both think he will run and hope he won’t run at the same time. As well, the last two options dealing with what you HOPE need an option for hoping he does run for balance. It’s almost like that option was excluded due to bias, 

Thanks for your advise I changed itl!!:tu:

Thanks for your input!!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)

Posted twice

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Autochthon1990

He'll run, and we need to prevent a victory by any legal means we can. I think he's done most of the work for us, but this is no time for complacency, people looked the other way after the Beer Hall Putsch, they figured that particular issue had been dealt with.

Well it wasn't, and this won't be until the man finally eats one burger too many and is removed from the cares of this world. A resounding blow needs to be dealt to not only him, but his entire toxic ideology. At least defeating THIS crop of fascists is easier then invading Berlin with the Russians. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

South Alabam
Posted (edited)

It has been said, that he hasn't decided yet. Not hard to see why.

He is still trying to be an integral part of the GOP, blasting those who have spoken against him, even threatening to primary them, and putting his weight behind candidates that support him.

One of Trumps candidates that he endorsed won, and Trump asked Rand Paul who backed the losing candidate if he was going to apologize. How arrogant can you get?

Trump never apologizes and he told Jimmy Fallon why. You have to be wrong. Evidently Trump is never wrong, or an arrogant, lying  POS. One of the two.

But what I am getting to is this.

He is trying to get the GOP beefed up with people loyal to him. And if they take the Senate back, well, in his mind if he runs and loses he will win, The GOP will ensure he wins by refusing to certify states, etc..all the stuff we saw last election.

It appears to be filled to the brim with LOYAL Yes men, not people who swore an oath to the constitution.

This is why he hasn't announced to run yet. He is waiting until the Nov 22 mid terms to see what happens. At least this is my opinion.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

It has been said, that he hasn't decided yet. Not hard to see why.

He is still trying to be an integral part of the GOP, blasting those who have spoken against him, even threatening to primary them, and putting his weight behind candidates that support him.

One of Trumps candidates that he endorsed won, and Trump asked Rand Paul who backed the losing candidate if he was going to apologize. How arrogant can you get?

Trump never apologizes and he told Jimmy Fallon why. You have to be wrong. Evidently Trump is never wrong, or an arrogant, lying  POS. One of the two.

But what I am getting to is this.

He is trying to get the GOP beefed up with people loyal to him. And if they take the Senate back, well, in his mind if he runs and loses he will win, The GOP will ensure he wins by refusing to certify states, etc..all the stuff we saw last election.

It appears to be filled to the brim with LOYAL Yes men, not people who swore an oath to the constitution.

This is why he hasn't announced to run yet. He is waiting until the Nov 22 mid terms to see what happens. At least this is my opinion.

You could certainly be right, it's very hard to say what he will do. But, one thing is for certain the GOP is divided right now and Trump will still need a party nomination. So 

I suppose time will tell