Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Full picture of Trump's attempted coup

jeceris

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump can't think that far ahead. 

Also, they were about to execute a few so the rest would spontaneously make Trump president. Because when you're a coward, you think everyone is one. 

I guess about all the game theory Trump can handle is Whack-a-Mole.

Doug

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I guess about all the game theory Trump can handle is Whack-a-Mole.

Doug

And it's probably a lot different than a sane person would expect: it's very easy to win at whack-a-mole, because Trump only hires the best moles and whackers and windmill gave them both cancer. 

I keep saying the same - just because it was the most morbidly amusing failure of a coup in history of embarrassing coup failures, doesn't make it less of a coup.  

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

If people cannot see what happened that day and how Trump is trying to change the events of that day, stay willfully blind.

Donald Trump Calls Jan. 6 Capitol Insurrectionists 'Great People' | HuffPost

“These were peaceful people, these were great people,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo.

Recalling the events of Jan. 6, Trump claimed “there was love in the air” at his rally earlier that day at the White House, and falsely said there was a “lovefest between the Capitol Police and the people that walked down to the Capitol.”

Donald Trump did not say the “insurrectionists were great people”. It’s a bald-face lie. 

He was talking about the people who attended his rally, prior to even going to the Capitol. Not specifically about the insurrectionists. This is the same lie as the “very fine people” hoax. They literally recycle the same lie and people continue to believe them. Fool me once….

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday widely praised those who attended the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol, repeatedly using the word “love” to describe the tone of the event.

Echoing his rhetoric about the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Trump said, “These were peaceful people, these were great people.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/11/trump-jan-6-insurrection-these-were-great-people-499165

The media says that lie out one side of their mouth and then defends the BML violence as “mostly peaceful people who just want justice” out of the other side of their mouth. It’s dishonest and a double standard, 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump can't think that far ahead. 

Also, they were about to execute a few so the rest would spontaneously make Trump president. Because when you're a coward, you think everyone is one. 

Oh that’s a good one! A real humdinger of delusional conjecture! Please offer the evidence you used to connect-the-dots to make that picture.

So, The coward Trump of can’t think that far ahead came up with executing a couple of brave Democrats to intimidate the rest into declaring him President Orange Man! Very diabolical…. 

So, were those specific instructions also coded into his political rhetoric? Or is the conspiracy theory now taking a new turn and asserting that Trump actively communicated instructions to specific individuals to be carried out during his coup master plan?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I keep saying the same - just because it was the most morbidly amusing failure of a coup in history of embarrassing coup failures, doesn't make it less of a coup.  

That’s because it wasn’t a coup. It doesn’t matter how many time you retell the conspiracy theory.

What’s absent in the conspiracy theory is any actual evidence Trump intended for the insurrection to happen. Trump said some stuff - yep we know it was all normal political rhetoric- except the part about peacefully making their voices heard, that was taken out of context apparently - and the insurrection was the direct and intended result of the things Trump said. Except there is no evidence that demonstrates Trump intended for the Capitol riot to happen.

17 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Oh that’s a good one! A real humdinger of delusional conjecture! Please offer the evidence you used to connect-the-dots to make that picture.

So, The coward Trump of can’t think that far ahead came up with executing a couple of brave Democrats to intimidate the rest into declaring him President Orange Man! Very diabolical…. 

So, were those specific instructions also coded into his political rhetoric? Or is the conspiracy theory now taking a new turn and asserting that Trump actively communicated instructions to specific individuals to be carried out during his coup master plan?

I'm not an American and I don't care about their political parties. 

But the spectacle with Trump was disgusting, dangerous and people around the world lost few IQ points each time they were involuntarily exposed to Trump's incoherent blathering. It was too bizarre, not to mention obvious Russian connection, and thus very unhealthy for the world situation. 

Trumper cult is a cult. They see Trump as they want to see him (smart, accomplished etc.), not as he is (he's... Trump).

Trumpers know very well what Trump said and voted for him because of things he says, not despite them. They think combination of public denial with private approval is the peak of manipulation art.

So when he uses the indirect language, like a mobster in a movie, it's hilarious but obvious. I'll repeat and rephrase a little: just because it was the most chaotic, stupidest coup attempt in history of disastrously organized childish fantasies of coups, it doesn't make it less of a coup.    

It's all so pathetic and the more excuses are being invented the more pathetic it seems. An average person sees hilariously unconvincing denial as an insult to their intelligence. It's soviet style, though. But while Trump is doing that because he can't understand why you wouldn't believe in his ridiculous denials, soviets did that to rub salt in your wounds: yeah, we are shamelessly lying without effort to make it at least convincing and what can you do about it?

So if you could stop insulting me by implying you think I'm stupid enough I could find any of trumper ridiculous excuses acceptable. 

Also, sieg covfefe. Go in peace and don't sin by quoting me anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm not an American and I don't care about their political parties. 

But the spectacle with Trump was disgusting, dangerous and people around the world lost few IQ points each time they were involuntarily exposed to Trump's incoherent blathering. It was too bizarre, not to mention obvious Russian connection, and thus very unhealthy for the world situation. 

Trumper cult is a cult. They see Trump as they want to see him (smart, accomplished etc.), not as he is (he's... Trump).

Trumpers know very well what Trump said and voted for him because of things he says, not despite them. They think combination of public denial with private approval is the peak of manipulation art.

So when he uses the indirect language, like a mobster in a movie, it's hilarious but obvious. I'll repeat and rephrase a little: just because it was the most chaotic, stupidest coup attempt in history of disastrously organized childish fantasies of coups, it doesn't make it less of a coup.    

It's all so pathetic and the more excuses are being invented the more pathetic it seems. An average person sees hilariously unconvincing denial as an insult to their intelligence. It's soviet style, though. But while Trump is doing that because he can't understand why you wouldn't believe in his ridiculous denials, soviets did that to rub salt in your wounds: yeah, we are shamelessly lying without effort to make it at least convincing and what can you do about it?

So if you could stop insulting me by implying you think I'm stupid enough I could find any of trumper ridiculous excuses acceptable. 

Also, sieg covfefe. Go in peace and don't sin by quoting me anymore. 

So, I take it the instructions to execute a couple people were coded into his rhetoric then?

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

The irony is that if they had succeeded in keeping Congress from certifying the election, the Constitution calls for the House to pick the next President.  How well would that have worked for Trump?   The House can pick anybody it wants to.  And if the House can't decide, for whatever reason, the Speaker of the House becomes President.  If Trump succeeded, we could have had President Pelosi.

Doug

That's a frightening thought, OMG Pelosi!:w00t::lol:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

So, I take it the instructions to execute a couple people were coded into his rhetoric then?

No they were not encoded at all, that's why the insurrections were running all over the Capital trying to find Vice President Pence while hundreds chanted Hang Pence, Hang Pence, Hang Pence. The frightening thing is they almost had Pence, his wife and daughter, which .I suspect would have made your day!!:( If not for a Brave Capital Police Officer taunig the crowd so they would follow him down a corridor to the left. While Trump sat transfixed watching the event unfold on TV and REFUSING to lift a finger to try and stop it or to do anything else about, at the White House talking about how happy he was that his mob was fighting for him.

So when use the word Rhetoric like you did above please apply it to yourself, your political affiliation, and your leader!:tu:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

And it's probably a lot different than a sane person would expect: it's very easy to win at whack-a-mole, because Trump only hires the best moles and whackers and windmill gave them both cancer. 

Good morning my dear! Hope you and your's are doing well. I can see your fighting the good fight as usual I don't know why these Britsh are so enamoured with a failed insurrection at the US Capital when they have there own Trump ( Boris Johnson ) reeking havoc in their parliament. But hey what can you say!:tu:

Peace my Sister

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I dunno... the clock in the background might be right.

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, el midgetron said:

No. If you choose to believe those who disagree with you are “blind” that’s up to you. However, there is nothing in Trumps words or actions that directed the protestors on the 6th to act unruly and violent, its just not there.

This theory depends on circular logic. You evidence Trumps words as causing the riot and in turn you evidence the riot to explain the subtle intent behind Trumps words. Without the riot you would be left claiming normal political rhetoric was actually a coded directive for a coup. Yet, that is the basis of this theory. The words cause the riot and the riot explains the intent of the words. 

Otherwise your thesis shouldn’t even be dependent on there being a riot on the 6th. If there hadn’t been a riot, it would have been the intent of his words anyway, even if it didn’t materialize, So then, how do we distinguish that other peoples metaphoric vehicles and political rhetoric are also not coded directives like Trumps?

Right,   Trump's words caused the riot, and the riot is evidence of that cause.    Your over complicating things because the facts make you uncomfortable.   If trump had never said one word  (or incessant claims)  about the election being " rigged" .."stolen" ..etc.  ...the riot would not have happened.    Simple as that.   

..lets's say trump did not intend to cause the riot by shooting off his mouth about a stolen election....the fact remains that his inflammatory rhetoric caused the riot.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

No they were not encoded at all, that's why the insurrections were running all over the Capital trying to find Vice President Pence while hundreds chanted Hang Pence, Hang Pence, Hang Pence. The frightening thing is they almost had Pence, his wife and daughter, which .I suspect would have made your day!!:( If not for a Brave Capital Police Officer taunig the crowd so they would follow him down a corridor to the left. While Trump sat transfixed watching the event unfold on TV and REFUSING to lift a finger to try and stop it or to do anything else about, at the White House talking about how happy he was that his mob was fighting for him.

So when use the word Rhetoric like you did above please apply it to yourself, your political affiliation, and your leader!:tu:

So if those instructions weren’t coded, how did Trump communicate them to his minions? That’s what Helen claimed, if you want to defend her claim then maybe you could explain who that worked?

3 minutes ago, lightly said:

Right,   Trump's words caused the riot, and the riot is evidence of that cause.    Your over complicating things because the facts make you uncomfortable.   If trump had never said one word  (or incessant claims)  about the election being " rigged" .."stolen" ..etc.  ...the riot would not have happened.    Simple as that.   

So, you aren’t contending that it was Trumps intent? It’s more like Bernie Sanders rhetoric inspiring the Congressional baseball shooter? 

The history of coups is that most of them fail.  But a tiny few succeed on the first attempt.  That's what Trump and his MAGAts were hoping for.  They failed to consider what would happen if they lost.  There's going to be a lot of prison time handed out over this.  Maybe even a few 20-year sentences.

But what about next time?  The govt will be ready next time.  If the insurrectionists go back to Washington, there's very likely to be a blood bath.  The militias have been infiltrated to the point that some cells consist of more informants than members - as happened in the attempt to kill the Michigan governor.  They talk about their plans on the web and those web transcripts are evidence of conspiracy - 20 years.  They carry their cell phones so the FBI will know who they were and where they went.

But more successful than coups, historically, are demonstrations.  Even in totalitarian countries.  Yes, demonstrators die - so do insurrectionists.  But demonstrators succeed more often.

One does not have to settle for demonstrations.  Ignoring oppressive laws - "burn your draft cards!"  Refusing to work on govt projects.  Take the keys to your machines home while away from work.  New York postal workers back in the 60s went out on strike, taking the labels off their cases before they left.  The National Guard was mobilized to run the post office, but didn't know where anything went.  The mail was hopelessly snarled.

The most-successful ploy - don't cooperate with anything the govt wants.*

Doug

*I'd cooperate with the vaccination effort.  Not doing that could kill you.  And some of us who don't wear our masks could be infected.

Doug

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

So, you aren’t contending that it was Trumps intent? It’s more like Bernie Sanders rhetoric inspiring the Congressional baseball shooter? 

I'm sorry for the people the shooter tried to kill.  They didn't do anything.

Doug

6 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I'm saying trumps idiotic behavior/rhetoric was the cause of the riot.     Is that not obvious?

...I remember when he adopted the practice of raising his puny fist in the air...to the audible delight of his excitable dimwit crowds.

Edited by lightly

This most of the people promoting this theory seem to believe it was a coup. An intentional orchestrated attempt to over throw the government. Although there is no actual evidence Trump intended for the Capitol to be breached. Just that his rhetoric is responsible and the evidence of this circles back to the riot. 

Those who support this theory and don’t remember the explicitly violent rhetoric the political left has used, should watch the first 2 minute of is video. Are some of these people responsible for the violence and killings that have targeted Trump’s Supporters?

Are Democrats and the media responsible for the attempted assassination of President Trump? Over and over they  called Trump illegitimate, said the election was illegitimate and called for violence against Trump and his supporters. 

Upon arrest and after waiving his Miranda rights, Sandford claimed that he had wished to kill Trump to prevent him from becoming president. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Donald_Trump_Las_Vegas_rally_incident

38 minutes ago, lightly said:

..lets's say trump did not intend to cause the riot by shooting off his mouth about a stolen election....the fact remains that his inflammatory rhetoric caused the riot.

Ok, then by that standard several Democrats are responsible for the violence and killings that were politically aligned with their rhetoric. For years they called Trump illegitimate. How does one become an illegitimate president? By a rigged election. The Democrats have used far more inflammatory, even explicitly violent rhetoric  than Trump ever did. 

This conspiracy theory require a double standard to believe, because it’s bologna. It’s a prepackaged partisan narrative that just doesn’t hold water. 

Edited by el midgetron

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

So if those instructions weren’t coded, how did Trump communicate them to his minions? That’s what Helen claimed, if you want to defend her claim then maybe you could explain who that worked?

Did the insurrections hunt Pence, YES THEY DID, did they screem hang Pence, YES THEY DID, when I responded to you did I say  that anything was encoded, NO I DID NOT, I am not defending her, I am only proving your comments are false, WHICH I DID.

Now do I respect Helen, yes I do and I also support her, because her views are politically unbiased to these discussions. That is something you are unable to say about your own comments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Did the insurrections hunt Pence, YES THEY DID, did they screem hang Pence, YES THEY DID, when I responded to you did I say  that anything was encoded, NO I DID NOT, I am not defending her, I am only proving your comments are false, WHICH I DID.

Now do I respect Helen, yes I do and I also support her, because her views are politically unbiased to these discussions. That is something you are unable to say about your own comments.

When I read post #56 I can’t say I get the impression of a politically unbiased person. Something about calling people who disagree with you a “cult” or “blind” as other people here have, or the personal attacks and character insults some* proponents of this theory have used and to which you yourself are no stranger of using. Those aren’t an argument, it’s the admission of lacking the ability to defend your beliefs of critical grounds,

if you are going to claim I said something false, then be specific. I suggest you re-read the thread for the context of “coded”. 

12 hours ago, F3SS said:

Theres an app I use just for this purpose on UM. It's called "image size". It's a super easy couple of steps and it even shows you how many Kb the new file will be as you scale the image which is very useful as UM draws a hard line at 250kb or whatever it is. 

Thank you, that's great information I just down loaded it from the Apple App Store!:tu:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thank you, that's great information I just down loaded it from the Apple App Store!:tu:

Np, it's a great little tool. Have had it for years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, F3SS said:

How come threads like this aren't flagged or warned as misinformation. The title is framed as a fact when in actuality it is just am opinion and as our friends on the left love to say a conspiracy theory. Until the case is closed, this is all nothing but a conspiracy theory. We can't talk about election fraud without getting berated or censored here even though there are still investigations going on. It's been ruled a hard lie and a divisive conspiracy yet this topic is treated fairly and without scorn. 

The reason threads like this are not flagged as misinformation is because the thread title is a exact quote from the articles title. The threads that get flagged are those where the member who started the thread either makes up the title or intentionally twists it for a political advantage, Another reason reason a thread like this is allowed to be presented in a forum other than the Alternate History / Conspiracy Theory forum is because of the source used to start the thread in the OP. 

If the sourced article comes from a source identified during factcheck as being a source that is responsible for non-Factual reporting, spreading conspiracies, for propaganda, and other unethical practices the thread will be placed in the Conspiracy section where it belongs. You see whether a source is left leaning or right leaning is not a factor as long as the reporting in a factcheck is listed as factual. This is why the election fraud threads are not allowed, unfortunately the sources used to report that information are tainted and listed as non-factual and that's because none of those theories have been proven to be accurate. 

So maybe some say that may change and proof will be given, then I am certain that even the MSM will carry and report that information.

JIMO

16 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Np, it's a great little tool. Have had it for years.

Again thank you, I have had problems on my IPAD sizing photos looks like that will be a thing of the past.,:tu: