Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Greene "Use Guns to Stop Vaccine"

Raptor Witness

Marjorie Taylor Greene congratulates crowd for low vaccination rateCNN 8-7-2021

"We're not real big on strangers showing up ..."

Ms. Greene has forgotten what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, when certain strange travelers showed up in town to remove those who fell under the protection of Heaven.

I believe the Bible says to be careful how we treat strange travelers, as some have entertained angels in doing so.

The spirit of rebellion is moving quickly in Marjorie Greene's district, as is the delta variant.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HerNibs said:

I’ve started viewing her and a few other as “shock jocks” . On both sides.

Yes.  I would just rather not have somebody in Congress who is supposed to be representing my needs in my district using their time to seek fame and fortune and leave Congress to be a FOX commentator or something.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes.  I would just rather not have somebody in Congress who is supposed to be representing my needs in my district using their time to seek fame and fortune and leave Congress to be a [CNN] commentator or something.  

I agree 100% Nancy Pelosi should step down! 

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, acidhead said:

I agree 100% Nancy Pelosi should step down! 

:D

:w00t: I did say both sides.

Nibs

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, acidhead said:

LOL You did! :D

Both sides have massive attention seekers. Isn't that what politics is? 

It's show business for ugly people!

Holy crap. Another occasion that we agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Holy crap. Another occasion that we agree.

Don't hold your breath buddy! 

LOL :D

• Haha 4

This is serious business, when we mistreat travelers, or are some here forgetting an underlying reason why the Republican Party has been plagued by a unique misfortune, which continues?

Ms. Greene is free to foam at the mouth like a rabid animal, but I would not recommend it, especially outside of her district. She should be quarantined to that little patch of northwest Georgia, where she hells from.

The last time my Mother issued a drought in Georgia, a tornado tore through downtown Atlanta, as an underline to the point. This tornado also occurred during the final four NCAA basketball tournament known as March Madness. It was very unusual, in several respects, and truly one of a kind.

Let’s see Ms. Greene can take on my Mother, and let’s see if her district can endure the haunt if every plague imaginable. Ten x time …

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Ms. Greene has forgotten what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, when certain strange travelers showed up in town to remove those who fell under the protection of Heaven.

I believe the Bible says to be careful how we treat strange travelers, as some have entertained angels in doing so.

The spirit of rebellion is moving quickly in Marjorie Greene's district, as is the delta variant.  

When they come to the door asking for all that information, I'll believe her. But until then she is a rabid Trump enabler.

Edit: Amazing how I wrote this post without seeing your post above Raptor, until I posted mine. And we both used rabid...

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, toast said:

This "lady" is the most toxic, malignant, aggressive and fascist individual currently public in US politics.

b32649cf-f5b7-431d-995f-2d1c3f3483bd-EPA_USA_TRUMP_CORTEZ_PRESSLEY_TLAIB_OMAR.jpg

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

*snip*

Stupid response.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

b32649cf-f5b7-431d-995f-2d1c3f3483bd-EPA_USA_TRUMP_CORTEZ_PRESSLEY_TLAIB_OMAR.jpg

They’re Communists darling, not Fascists. Politically they’re LITERALLY at the other end of spectrum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re Communists darling, not Fascists. Politically they’re LITERALLY at the other end of spectrum.

Chimera's

7 hours ago, toast said:

Stupid response.

Indeed, there is no excuse for leading people to their graves, by suggesting or even implying the killing of messengers, for simple spreading vaccine awareness.

She’s not the only rabid animal in the pack, roaming the Appalachian Trail, either. 

There’s this guy, whose entire resume is a pack of lies, which multiply every time he opens his mouth.

”They could go door to door, and take your guns. They could go door to door and take your Bibles.”

A viral army with friends in high places is a phenomenon that I never thought I’d see in America, but then this is the rabies M.O.  You infect the host brain, and then you bite as many people as you can, and infect their brains.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I highly doubt she forgot the story of Sodom. I’m finding a real hard time following the comparisons you have drawn. 

BTW you folks do know there is no test for the DELTA VARIANT right? There is no way to know if you have that or the regular Covid. Or even the regular Covid cold. It’s all the same to the tests we have now. Heck from what I’ve heard it can’t tell the difference between covid and the flu. Which would explain a lot. 

Anyhow, I’m not shooting anyone who comes to my door, unless they are there to force something unwanted. I think for now at least a simple no thanks will do. 

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He said "darling":clap:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I highly doubt she forgot the story of Sodom. I’m finding a real hard time following the comparisons you have drawn. 

BTW you folks do know there is no test for the DELTA VARIANT right? There is no way to know if you have that or the regular Covid. Or even the regular Covid cold. It’s all the same to the tests we have now. Heck from what I’ve heard it can’t tell the difference between covid and the flu. Which would explain a lot. 

Anyhow, I’m not shooting anyone who comes to my door, unless they are there to force something unwanted. I think for now at least a simple no thanks will do. 

There is but it relies on genomic sequencing so it isn't done that often.  The treatment isn't different so there really isn't a need for doctors to go the extra mile to determine if it is a variant or not.  Pathologists might be interested for tracking the spread but for most just whether or not you have it is enough.

15 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think we are a bit to unfair to Marjorie. It is not easy for Him. Being the first transgender republican to be voted in to congress He does need to prove He, sorry, I guess He wants to be called She and I support that, is a true republican regardless of His, damn, Her personal life.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Wasn't Marjorie Greene the one that moved just so she could run in a district she could win in?  

To give her credit- she did get 74.7% of the vote while running unoppossed.  So the majority of he district did choose her over nobody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Chimera's

are you saying AOC’s ass is the GOAT? well.... I’d not argue.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Wasn't Marjorie Greene the one that moved just so she could run in a district she could win in?  

To give her credit- she did get 74.7% of the vote while running unoppossed.  So the majority of he district did choose her over nobody.

That sounds like Brisbane’s Olympic Bid. Literally no one else was an option and still 5 delegates didn’t vote for us. I approve of those five.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2