Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Greene "Use Guns to Stop Vaccine"

Raptor Witness

On 8/8/2021 at 1:47 AM, South Alabam said:

When they come to the door asking for all that information, I'll believe her. But until then she is a rabid Trump enabler.

Edit: Amazing how I wrote this post without seeing your post above Raptor, until I posted mine. And we both used rabid...

God strike me dead if I'm lying right now, my health insurance company has hired some outside group to have a doctor make a home visit. They have tried to set me up with an appointment several times now. In fairness there was no mention of a vaccine. Then again, there wasn't any mention of what exactly the purpose was. I just know I have never been asked permission to have a doctor visit my home. Also in fairness, at least they are trying to make an appointment instead of just knocking on my door. Still, its very strange.

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

God strike me dead if I'm lying right now, my health insurance company has hired some outside group to have a doctor make a home visit. They have tried to set me up with an appointment several times now. In fairness there was no mention of a vaccine. Then again, there wasn't any mention of what exactly the purpose was. I just know I have never been asked permission to have a doctor visit my home. Also in fairness, at least they are trying to make an appointment instead of just knocking on my door. Still, its very strange.

That is strange. I would be wary to say the least, and defiantly find out the reason for the visit. Stay safe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hopefully God won't strike you dead anytime soon.  As you have said, it is your insurance company and not the government that wants to check on you. They have money involved, and they want to protect it.  If they feel the risk is too high, insurance companies could put people at risk into a higher rate category. If you lie to them, they can't send you to jail or call a sheriff, they just cancel your insurance.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hopefully God won't strike you dead anytime soon.  As you have said, it is your insurance company and not the government that wants to check on you. They have money involved, and they want to protect it.  If they feel the risk is too high, insurance companies could put people at risk into a higher rate category. If you lie to them, they can't send you to jail or call a sheriff, they just cancel your insurance.

Yeah, its still strange. Impeccable timing as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Strange for sure.  I notice some major corporations are requiring vaccination or testing as a condition of continued employment.  I suspect health insurance companies and the cost to corporations of insurance is partially behind that.  I think timing -wise big private concerns are looking at cost forecasts and trying to change policies before they lose a ton of money.  Same with the government.  It looks dire to them at the moment. 

When you consider that the hospitalization rate is low for people who catch covid, a small %,  there are still about 60k people in the US currently hospitalized with covid.  Fewer in ICU and fewer still die.  Cost of those hospitalized could exceed  $100k per patient.  Insurance companies are looking at their forecasts and options.   That might be upwards of $6 billion out of their pockets.  They know what to expect if that number doubles or more from last year's numbers. .

https://labblog.uofmhealth.org/industry-dx/as-insurers-end-grace-period-for-covid-19-hospital-costs-study-estimates-potential

As Insurers End Grace Period for COVID-19 Hospital Costs, Study Estimates Potential Bills

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blog/2020/who-will-pay-covid-19-hospital-care-looking-payers-across-states

The cost of hospital care provided to patients with COVID-19 will be substantial. Based on current epidemiological forecasts, our estimates suggest that by October 31, 2020, the U.S. will spend approximately $24 billion on inpatient COVID-19 care, 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

do not be fooled, insurance companies take orders from gvmnt., and obey them,

As a lifelong Conservative and Republican, I think Green is being an idiot in this. Or, she is trying to get even more social power by being purposefully instigative. But, I'd say it didn't work for Palin, long term, and I don't think it will work for her either.

6 hours ago, aztek said:

do not be fooled, insurance companies take orders from gvmnt., and obey them,

I think it is generally the other way around.  Insurance companies pay a for Congressmen.

16 hours ago, DieChecker said:

As a lifelong Conservative and Republican, I think Green is being an idiot in this. Or, she is trying to get even more social power by being purposefully instigative. But, I'd say it didn't work for Palin, long term, and I don't think it will work for her either.

it's ok, let her keep aoc and the rest of the squad busy, she is a useful idiot, we need her to counter their useful idiots. her job is hard, she is the only one, against at least half a dosen

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Kinda worked for Palin, net worth 8 million 

https://wealthygorilla.com/sarah-palin-net-worth/

18 hours ago, DieChecker said:

She has learned what works with trumps deplorable base and she's feeding into it. She knows where her bread is buttered. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Twitter suspends Ms. Greene’s anti vaccination rants ….

Hopefully it will be permanent, since there’s no telling how many fresh graves are the result of her rabid advice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How very republican, if you don't do what we want, we'll shoot you. Free and fair election, healthcare, nope none of that, or we'll shoot you dead! 

Christ, these people need to get the help they need, and probably have any kids taken away because I wouldn't want any child growing up in that sort of household. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Twitter suspends Ms. Greene’s anti vaccination rants ….

Hopefully it will be permanent, since there’s no telling how many fresh graves are the result of her rabid advice.

I notice you haven’t been preaching about how evil biden is for trucking illegals with COVID all over the country. Dems even blocked an amendment that would quarantine them for two weeks if they test positive. So in fairness would it be safe to say there will be no telling how many fresh graves will be dug because of their reckless indifference?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:
8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I notice you haven’t been preaching about how evil biden is for trucking illegals with COVID all over the country.

This virus is already everywhere, rich, poor, legal, illegal. You assume that as a strategy, not by race baiting, which is a diversion.

The first cases came in by plane, not on the ground. Your desperate attempt to vindicate the failure of your rabid ideology will not save you. It’s too late to blame and scapegoat illegals. You already lost the battle when your side cast truth to the ground from the very beginning. Now you will be trampled upon by the Truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

How very republican, if you don't do what we want, we'll shoot you. Free and fair election, healthcare, nope none of that, or we'll shoot you dead! 

Christ, these people need to get the help they need, and probably have any kids taken away because I wouldn't want any child growing up in that sort of household. 

"These People"? How very enlightened of you.

Please go quote who actually is supporting Rep Green. Its not the majority, or even a few, of the GOP. She's an albatross around the GOPs neck.

Perhaps we should post a thread about how all Democrats hate Afghanistan? Since we're going on about generalities. 

29 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Please go quote who actually is supporting Rep Green. Its not the majority, or even a few, of the GOP. She's an albatross around the GOPs neck.

The current head of your party seems to think she’s wonderful, so I would hardly call that the fringe of the GOP.

You might want to try putting some garlic around your neck in his company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

The current head of your party seems to think she’s wonderful, so I would hardly call that the fringe of the GOP.

You might want to try putting some garlic around your neck in his company.

Oh? What office, rank, or position, does he hold?

He's got influence, for sure. Be he's not the head of the GOP.

He also thinks he's going to be installed as president any day now, so....

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Oh? What office, rank, or position, does he hold?

He's got influence, for sure. Be he's not the head of the GOP.

He also thinks he's going to be installed as president any day now, so....

He is worshipped as “The Chosen One,” which is much more than a claim of party leader, so …. stop pretending you don’t have a problem.

You have a Marjorie problem, and it doesn’t go away with wishful thinking.

The longer this pandemic lasts, the greater the damage to your party’s credibility, because you are compounding the problem.

Just pray this bug your people downplay, doesn’t mutate into anything that kills in the SARS Cov-1 or MERS range, because according to my sources, that’s on the table.

Your side is downplaying a blood storm with some lethal close relatives. 

In the SARS outbreak of 2003, about 9% of patients with confirmed SARS-CoV-1 infection died.[14] The mortality rate was much higher for those over 60 years old, with mortality rates approaching 50% for this subset of patients.[14]  Source

By November, 2019, 2,494 cases of MERS had been reported with 858 deaths, implying a case fatality rate of greater than 30%.[12] Source