Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marjorie Greene "Use Guns to Stop Vaccine"

Raptor Witness

12 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This virus is already everywhere, rich, poor, legal, illegal. You assume that as a strategy, not by race baiting, which is a diversion.

The first cases came in by plane, not on the ground. Your desperate attempt to vindicate the failure of your rabid ideology will not save you. It’s too late to blame and scapegoat illegals. You already lost the battle when your side cast truth to the ground from the very beginning. Now you will be trampled upon by the Truth.

I’m not blaming illegals. I’m blaming reckless open boarder policy. Not for the first cases brought here, but the continued cases being brought it. Sorry you can’t preach to people how republicans are killing people for not wanting the vaccine or masks, when Dems are straight bussing and flying the sick into the country with zero time to quarantine. You don’t think that’s just a little hypocritical on your part?  

What rabid ideology? We all lost the battle soon as you folks politicized the release of a bio weapon. 

It was a weak head cold for me, so I guess God decided not to trample on me just yet. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Oh? What office, rank, or position, does he hold?

He's got influence, for sure. Be he's not the head of the GOP.

He also thinks he's going to be installed as president any day now, so....

I believe his rank is "L. Ron Hubbard" at the moment...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A video by a young nurse in Nashville, TN underlines the permanent disability factor that we rarely hear about with this virus.

She also recounts the antivax message that she is hearing from patients and family members, after they are admitted to the hospital.

• Like 2

Way to brandish that 'god given right.' 

;)

Edited by psyche101

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Way to brandish that 'god given right.' 

;)

It is interesting to see what these right wing rebels do with their guns(vaccines) in the face of a viral army.

They pretend the army isn’t there … 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Raptor Witness     2,923

Raptor Witness
This is a compilation of TV Evangelicals preaching against the virus … and vaccinations.

And these Christian "leaders" are blind to what is written, and lead the blind...

Mat_24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 
Luk_21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. 

pestilence

1. a fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.
    "neither prayers nor demonstrations halted the advance of the pestilence" · 

And there have been more than a few Christians that have died from this plague. But as it is written............

Mat 15:14  Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. 

If they ignore Christ words, they aren't leaders.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Thanks 1

I would agree that faith should prevent you from being overwhelmed by fear. However, faith should also be sufficient to see the danger ahead and avoid it, especially when that pandemic is clearly announced in advance, including the Republican’s poor response to it.

It’s one thing to announce a pandemic in advance, it’s quite another to announce the destruction of a political party, and a nation, as a result of how they would view it.

The level of disconnect is literally taking our breath away.

Here is a relatively popular YouTube “prophet,” telling people not to get vaccinated out of fear. The guy is ever so sincerely, a false prophet, comparing the vaccine to eating forbidden food. It’s an insane comparison. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

I would agree that faith should prevent you from being overwhelmed by fear. However, faith should also be sufficient to see the danger ahead and avoid it, especially when that pandemic is clearly announced in advance, including the Republican’s poor response to it.

It’s one thing to announce a pandemic in advance, it’s quite another to announce the destruction of a political party, and a nation, as a result of how they would view it.

The level of disconnect is literally taking our breath away.

Here is a relatively popular YouTube “prophet,” telling people not to get vaccinated out of fear. The guy is ever so sincerely, a false prophet, comparing the vaccine to eating forbidden food. It’s an insane comparison. 

Exactly. If they are faithful, they should heed the written words and take action. And they won't do so because these false prophets, and leaders of the blind tell them not to.

So if the hear there are plagues coming, and do nothing about it, it is on them. 

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 10:25 PM, Raptor Witness said:

He is worshipped as “The Chosen One,” which is much more than a claim of party leader, so …. stop pretending you don’t have a problem.

Oh? Please tell me when services are, I didnt get the invite.

This is just more rhetoric. Pointing at a boogeyman for political Wag The Dog reasons. 

You have a Marjorie problem, and it doesn’t go away with wishful thinking.

I agree she's a problem. With hope she'll loose her spot in 2022.

The longer this pandemic lasts, the greater the damage to your party’s credibility, because you are compounding the problem.

That's likely true, but, in the main, those people accept covid. Bidens fails are, politically, going to way overshadow any covid pushback.

Just pray this bug your people downplay, doesn’t mutate into anything that kills in the SARS Cov-1 or MERS range, because according to my sources, that’s on the table.

Your side is downplaying a blood storm with some lethal close relatives. 

Yada, yada, yada. Please forgive me if I just wait for that to happen. Because, if its going to happen, it will happen REGARDLESS.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

And these Christian "leaders" are blind to what is written, and lead the blind...

Mat_24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 
Luk_21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. 

You do realize that of you write is applicable, it would me we are near the End of the World, so... What difference then would it make?

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

You do realize that of you write is applicable, it would me we are near the End of the World, so... What difference then would it make?

The difference is, understanding why humanism is eventually unable to deliver any relief.

It’s a war over turf. You’ll be forced to take a side. So why not pick the winner?

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The difference is, understanding why humanism is eventually unable to deliver any relief.

It’s a war over turf. You’ll be forced to take a side. So why not pick the winner?

Who the winner is, is entirely based on one's philosophy, if we're going to judge based on religion.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, Representative Greene is threatening to end telephone service in the United States, if the telecom companies release the data they have, from the January 6th insurrection.

The obvious question is, what are these GOP lawmakers afraid of the House Investigation Committee finding out?

Where's there smoke there's fire? It sounds to me like she's saying, "I'm the great and powerful wicked witch of the East?"

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

More evidence of the harm done by religion.

Doug

Marjorie Greene is not using “religion,” as her guide, but her interpretation of the secular Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It’s really a secular movement disguised as non-secular, which is another of the many lies used as a foundation. It’s actually anti-Christian, because there’s no faith behind a gun.

The real weapons of faith are what was used to get rid of her false messiah, Donald Trump.

Edited by Raptor Witness

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Now, Representative Greene is threatening to end telephone service in the United States, if the telecom companies release the data they have, from the January 6th insurrection.

I wonder how she plans to do that, especially when her own party has all-but-disowned her.

Doug

Edited by Doug1066

A weapon of true faith is this:

And this …

Those who try to imagine that the plight of the traveler and the refugee is not looked upon with great sympathy by Heaven, are making a grave mistake.

If any nation, claiming to be built upon Christian ethics wants to commit suicide, just mistreat the fellow Christian traveler or the Christian refugee, and see what happens to you. It will be worse than hurricanes Florence, Michael, the Paradise Fire, and the Anchorage earthquake by a thousand fold, or were those not enough? 

How easy do you imagine it might be to destroy a nation that is already trillions of dollars in debt? How many more multiple calamities does it require to take a hint?

Once the reinsurers are bankrupt, the banks will follow. Nations rise and fall with every season, but for the United States, it will be said that fate collided with a presumed fiction. 

Tell the generals in the Pentagram that the sword, pulled from the earth in a dream, was given a name by its Maker ....

“Any Calamity You Write Upon Me”

Edited April 14, 2019 by Raptor Witness
  •  
Original Corona Forecast - Twitter July 4, 2019 https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/ https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/indonesian-woman-becomes-12th-victorian-covid-19-case-20200308-p54809.html

Knock “religion” all you want, but don’t knock faith. Real faith can move mountains. 

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

Maybe somebody could use a gun to stop Marjorie Green?

Doug

As much as I dislike her myself, you shouldn't joke about such things.

• Like 3

On 8/19/2021 at 4:35 PM, DieChecker said:

I agree she's a problem. With hope she'll loose her spot in 2022.

yea, a problem for the left, we need her to win every reelection, and add some more like her to oppose the racist nut squad

1 hour ago, aztek said:

yea, a problem for the left, we need her to win every reelection, and add some more like her to oppose the racist nut squad

She IS the racist nut squad.

Doug

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

She only won this one by moving to a district where she could run unopposed.  Not even Republicans like her.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1