Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UN climate report: 'a code red for humanity'

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

"The solar forcing datasets are provided at daily and monthly resolution separately for the CMIP6 preindustrial control, historical (1850–2014), and future (2015–2300) simulations."

That's from the Abstract.  I haven't found the datasets yet, but I'll keep looking.

Doug

Keep looking doug. Matthes shows joule heating through all levels of the atmosphere in rapid succession. There are no models that are programmed that way

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Keep looking doug. Matthes shows joule heating through all levels of the atmosphere in rapid succession. There are no models that are programmed that way

I don't have a subscription to that one on my home computer.  I'll have to wait until I get back to the office.  My wife is sick, so I am at home.  It will probably be several days before I can use the office computer.  Even then, I don't know if the university has a subscription.  I might be able to get it through inter-library services without a subscription.  So that's where I am with the search.

Doug

2 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

The abstract makes no suggestion that there is any trend in any of the solar forcing data, they are all periodic and cyclic. If they believed there was a trend then they would have said so, and this is undoubtedly why the IPCC only make passing reference to the fact that they are attempting to improve the models.
It is also telling that the Maunder Minima like event is now well underway and it has shown no sign of precipitating the "mini ice age" which the skeptics were crowing about over a decade ago (and evidently still are). If anything the recent flattening of the upward trend could be attributed to the slacking of the solar forcing hiding the underlying Carbon forcing which we are still experiencing.

Br Cornelius

I'm going to try reading as much of the IPCC report as I can.  I am scheduled for surgery on October 8 and will be laid up for several weeks, so I'll likely have some time.

In the meantime, I am trying to find some mistakes in the Bokhoma Log Pond Short-leaf Pine Chronology.  I have come up with a new way to locate misplaced segments, so this is my test subject.  Could make a good little paper.

Doug

I beleive mankind , have just been beyond boundaries of right and wrong. the most double comparisons such as black and white , right from wrong , life and death, have been forgotten. see no evil , is a choice. usualy by the monkeys they blind, speak no evil, lead by those believing lies and dont hear for themselves, perceive is a better word. because all we do and say matters and some people have been more obvious then others through a manipulations of types. those that want , those that are selfish, those that demand , those that emotionaly driven by an anger or some privlaged idea for themself that serves no other putpose. some in the middle of the other side of people that do have eyes to perceive evil by not wanting to see it destroy all things that live. if history has to be lied or not told to our youth in schools , if their are leaders of every country , households or communities , or even ourselves, the minute we get unconfortable , forget it right , no one wants to be unconfortable so they dont want to deal with things , they convince , it will work out we have time , they choose to let someone else do it or just ignore it . whatever it is . as soon as something directly hits in our homes or lives then its a demanding action and usualy following anger and their world falls apart. mankind has been in technoligy without a leader to give the other sides of this technoligy. One has to go back in life to resolve all kinds of things to solve murders, learn where science has gone wrong , research etc, so why does it matter. We are becoming victims of the fast pace of getting what we want when we want it. here is a maturity about our opinions on climate change. Its a word or two, look the words up , read definition, look at it for the definetion not the hype everyone is making it out to be . fact is animals exhist , oceans exhist , humans exhist. now we have populated the planet and keep populating the planet. too many people and not enough caution to the pace or thought that we should be able to work with because it always comes down to power, money greed and corruption. If hunger is exhisting then we arent doing a very good job of using our collective intelligence are we. Fact is this , we are born , we are going to die and however you perceive it, because of weather , fires, earthquakes , tornados , etc. extinctions nature animals in the wild are displaced and slowly dying , in fact our beef and pork and fish has to be farmed by factory farming methods to keep them alive because we have consumed and poluted our planets resources. Would it make sense to agree on that alone and leave opinons out . Only until and if it is a manipulation because of this climate change as the pandemic ,. We have this catastrophy, in life . thats obvious its a catasstrophy. It has become a tool of the men and women of power that manipulate this and know how to turn it into a emotional division to make us all argue and therefore unheaving a conditioning such as scienctists do and did with animals and even babies at one time , men know how to reach mans inner primal behavior. It wouldnt suprise me that those agendas that do benefits those in charge of the leaders of the world will have a system that suites their agenda not mankinds normal human nature. it is a tatic of war and violence for one thing , the thing that is what the very powers that have made it their own goals and we have an idea that if we dont see our exhistance in one way to solve the worlds problems and as long as there is a division of those living well with homes and security and means but others do not , something is wrong and nature has been telling us that because if you havent noticed humans arent stupid if they are suffering from anothers expense and because we should know right from wrong we cant even compromise. beloved it is too late and the boundaries have been crossed . let yourself see how obvious it is that we have no one saying to you yes we are in trouble theere is climate change or global warming but cant you see that it is your right to know powers of men have made it such an influencal political worldly and religious job to lie and do what they have the power and technoligy to do and that is what they want you to beleive to have us group up in clusters of more managable diversity so we cant have choices to do anything and it is going to be a war . things are bad and you cant blind those who can see it with their own live and experience and basicaly depopulating people to fit some world order means killing off those who wont agree with the things that soon will be forced on us and we will be having to choose . Freedom to choose will be over . The world will be so out of control some see it coming , others will choose not to care and some get violent and angry . there is boundariy that has been crossed and until you become torn away from your most simple rights and choices of basic freedom or you didnt think it would happen to you type of senario , That is when it will be too late . The earth will say enough is enough and end of story. Therefore what matters and argue all you wish, we all know something is going on and it is stirring people up. thats is my thoughts on the matter and thats all i have i to comment on. we can do better. be better and change our way of thinking , its tough but we all do and say and it effects everyone and everything when life becomes a form of tpools for some to claim the rights to say some can be saved and some will not . Becareful with those making you feel like your not allowed to have cares and thoughts that would do good for thoses less fortunate. they wont make it easy for those that want to make everyone have the right right to eventualy live .