Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC faces

Fushar

Two months ago i downloaded this video on Kazaa, it was named "Cnn twin towers", saw it many times and never noticed anything until today (like 2 months after i downloaded it) when my girlfriend was watching it and suddenly called me with a scared voice telling me to check the face (like a demonic face) and i was like "holy sh**". This demonic face appears exactly at 25 seconds of the video and lasts like 2 seconds.

user posted image

But the faces and such dont end there, later at the end of the video at second 49 another face can be seen, like a demonic laughing face.

user posted image

Drawn up to those who couldnt notice.

user posted image

This is really bizarre, this wasnt manipulated since you can download the video and check it out yourself. After seeing this, i went to a Argentinian website about unexplained things and saw that that same face was already posted and many others http://www.lo-inexplicable.com.ar/profecia...a_nuevayork.htm

Another bizarre image:

What about this one. In the square you can see a body holding something in its arms, and at the left you can see an evil face.

user posted image

Drawn for those who couldnt see it.

user posted image

I know this is old people, but it shocked me because all this time i thought all these images were fakes made in photoshop and such, but now that i have seen (at least two of them) them in that video i can see it isnt a fake.

This really makes you think.

Edited by Fushar

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fushar

• Mad Manfred

• tigger

• Sir Christopher

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lets all say it together ppl

"photoshop"

you can edit anything these days to suit your needs

lets all say it together ppl

"photoshop"

you can edit anything these days to suit your needs

505087[/snapback]

How can it be photoshop if it was on a 1 minute long video??? check the first screenshots, the first one taken at second 00:27 and the second one at second 00:50.

You can download the video on Kazaa, its called "Cnn twin towers". Do it yourself buddy, it isnt photoshop.

Edited by Fushar

...no...wait...it's...the face of George Bush!lol sleepy.gif

...no...wait...it's...the face of George Bush!lol sleepy.gif

505090[/snapback]

Please those who are just going to post stupid replies refrain from doing so. Ty.

To those who think this is BS, you can download the video, its named "Cnn twin towers", its 1 minute long, and exactly at second 25 and second 49 you can see those faces.

people see many differant things in an element such as smoke....we tend just to over exaggerate everything.... it's a mere coincidence....

Lets say it together folks "RE-POST!!!"

Hey, I just found this one...

505105[/snapback]

Holy God, is this the way people who find interesting stuff is treated?

Lol next time i find something interesting i know where not to go... rolleyes.gif

Sorry, Fushar, but this is VERY old news! As far as photoshop goes, I'm pretty sure it would be well within its capability to edit a few frames of a video. And if not, then, as Black Ops said, it's most likely an optical illusion from the smoke. In the picture you've posted, where the two areas are circled, I don't see anything.

Fushar no offence but this was posted ages ago and was just as silly then.

You make anything in the world explode and if you look ghard enough you can create a face out of the smoke. Just as you can make the face of Jesus out on toast, rock, clouds, you name it.

If you applied a bit of sense here I think you'd realise that aside from the first picture which is a good coincidence and does look like a face, the other faces/bodies you drew are severely stretching the bounds of credibility. People see what they want to see. yes.gif

of course it can be photoshopped... gees.. i mean really, you can edit anything to suit your means. and if you have the knowledge it is very easy to do.. almost every interview you see is cut and edited in the way to suit the programmes (like that cheesy simpsons when homer was accused of molesting the baby sitter)

you have your opinions, and others have theirs, and in my opinion this is photoshopped

edit.. and you really dont have to pm me to express your opinion fushar.. a live post is just fine

Edited by tigger

some ppl have nothing better to do with their times than to breed panic into others.. thats where a lot of these claims that 'devil' and 'demonic' faces can be seen in certain objects

505105[/snapback]

Lol next time i find something interesting i know where not to go... rolleyes.gif

505114[/snapback]

Or perhaps you could have just used the "search" option that was readily available to you to make sure you weren't posting the fifteenth topic on this?

And if you were looking for gullible retards to fool you've come to the wrong place.

505105[/snapback]

505114[/snapback]

Or perhaps you could have just used the "search" option that was readily available to you to make sure you weren't posting the fifteenth topic on this?

And if you were looking for gullible retards to fool you've come to the wrong place.

505256[/snapback]

Looks whos talking, the guy with pictures of that ridiculous Ben Styler in his avatar and signature.

No, i didnt come to fool anyone. I believe those faces might be a sign that those acts meant something more than just a terrorist attack. Many people dying at the same time in the same place could make this happen.

You can believe what u want, but i do believe theres something more than just random smoke figures.

And yes your signature and avatar looks ridiculous.

you know what, if you look really really close you can actually see light and shadow as well, its kinda like a 2 for 1 deal, you get demonic faces and tricks of light and shadow.....bizzare wacko.gif

Looks whos talking, the guy with pictures of that ridiculous Ben Styler in his avatar and signature.

Whats this got to do with the price of fish?

And yes your signature and avatar looks ridiculous.

Personal attacks now, eh? happy.gif (at this point I realise I'm dealing with an infant)

Honestly, I don't care if you find my avatar or signature of Ben "Styler" ridiculous...the fact that you brought it up plainly shows your childish and petty nature.

For the record, the avatar and sig are MEANT to be ridiculous, if you honestly believed it was serious you really need to lighten up thumbsup.gif

you can find many shapes in smoke,just like in clouds..big deal...

Couldnt have put it better wink2.gif

C’mon guys this is mere coincidence. Trust me, looking at thick dark smoke, you always see what you want to see. Haven’t you ever notice cloud figures too. No big deal thumbsup.gif

Guest Lottie

We are born to pick out faces, its part of our make-up. (cannot remember the term for this). Hence we see what appears to be faces in literally anything, bricks, clouds, snow, etc.

These photos are nothing more than that, this has been done to death and I see things like this that crop up as a real insult to the people who were murdered there.

Count yourself lucky you are not seeing the real faces of the people who decided to jump instead of being burnt alive!

i like manfreds avatar and sig, i thought they were pretty funny