Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilots report mystery green UFO over Canada

UM-Bot

I once saw an emerald green bolide streak across the night sky. You could see the spiraling gas combustion trail as it moved.  Much brighter and larger than the average meteorite. Very impressive. Could have been one of those.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

And this is usually where you guys look idiotic.

A pilot is literally THE ONLY eyewitness I would trust to describe something in the air that isn’t normal. Not you people. Not a policeman. Not a physicist. Not a weatherman. Noone BUT someone that logs hundreds and hundred and hundreds of hours in the air is more qualified to visually describe something out of the ordinary IN THEIR REALM. 

cause,guess what? I know this is mentally tough to grasp…. But maybe, when it comes to comets and headlights off windshields and the sun setting, they been there ,done that ,seen that- in the sky.

keyboard skeptic warriors to the rescue! Jaja.

it’s entertaining here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nobu said:

A pilot is literally THE ONLY eyewitness I would trust to describe something in the air that isn’t normal. Not you people. Not a policeman. Not a physicist. Not a weatherman. Noone BUT someone that logs hundreds and hundred and hundreds of hours in the air is more qualified to visually describe something out of the ordinary IN THEIR REALM. 

cause,guess what? I know this is mentally tough to grasp…. But maybe, when it comes to comets and headlights off windshields and the sun setting, they been there ,done that ,seen that- in the sky.

keyboard skeptic warriors to the rescue! Jaja.

it’s entertaining here.

There’s no mention that it’s something ‘not normal’.

They simply reported something they saw because for safety reasons they are obligated to do so, to determine if there was any risk to safety etc.

There’s no comments from the pilots on what they thought it was in the report, just the facts: They saw a light enter a cloud. 

We don’t know what it was, we’re never going to know what it was, but it’s likely it was something like a meteor. 

Yes there’s an infinitesimal chance it could have been ET, or higher chance of human tech being tested; but we’ll never know either way.

The narrative from the CADORS report is this:

The Gander area control centre (ACC) reported that, at 0155Z, a Government Of Canada, Department of National Defence flight (CFC4003) from Trenton, ON (CYTR) to Cologne/Bonn, Germany (EDDK) and a KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Airbus A330-300 (KLM618) from Boston/Logan, MA (KBOS) to Amsterdam/Schiphol, Netherlands (EHAM) reported seeing a bright green flying object. It flew into a cloud, then disappeared. No impact to operations. (This record replaces CADORS 2021Q2178, which was deleted due to incorrect region)

So @Nobu why do you think that the pilots thought that it wasn’t something normal?

If you have read something not available in the report or OP links, please share it.

As I’ve said, pilots are obligated to report things like this due to safety, that doesn’t suggest that it wasn’t something ‘normal’ such as a meteor.

You haven’t provided any evidence of the pilots believing that it was ‘not normal’, so for now you are unfortunately the idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think the location is more interesting than anything.

It seems to be in a similar area/flight path that many of the UFO sightings are located in the recent US Government UFO review.

That suggests there may be more to it than a simple green meteor.

Part of me suspects that it could be Russian/Chinese technology and they are avoiding the usual radar tracking by avoiding Europe/UK/Atlantic crossing and taking a different angle over the sparser populated North Pole/Arctic to test Canada/US borders.

It is also no secret Russia is eroding away at the Arctic with military installations and land grabs. If they can set up a secret base, it would give them another strategic advantage away from populated eyeballs.

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2021 at 10:47 PM, astrobeing said:

Unfortunately "bright green flying object" isn't a lot to go on.

I guess it doesn't have to be an object, a green light doesn't have to be an object. Phenomena that might be some kind of plasma balls have for example been observed before, I think those can hardly be called objects.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:01 AM, ExoPaul said:

That suggests there may be more to it than a simple green meteor.

How, exactly?  Naturally if it's in a place with high population of potential observers, it merely increase the chances of being seen.

What might be mysterious or worthy of investigation would be if it showed some characteristics beyond a meteor/ite or terrestrial capabilities.  Hinting that there be is more to it sounds a little like a tinfoilhat on too tight...  Speaking of which...

On 8/17/2021 at 2:58 PM, Nobu said:

Mate, if you actually did some decent investigating or showed some decent knowledge, such a comment might sting a little.  As it is, though, it is nothing but utter hypocrisy.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1