Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Qanon believer kills his two young children.

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Only @and then comes to the rescue here, for the continuing league of lies that has led to the deaths of more than two children.

”It’s just one mentally ill man …”, he slyly  says.

With pediatric centers full across the entire southern U.S., the QAnon conspiracy garbage truck has led to misery on an unprecedented scale.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/16/2021 at 8:33 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

In this case we know from the murderer himself that he was a Qanon believer, so why should they not report it ?

By all means call out journalists when they are wrong, but please make sure that they are actually wrong before calling them out. 

Because they make it the headline as opposed to psycho kills his kids with a harpoon. They define him by it and imply that's the reason he killed his kids. He probably had watched the news, TV shows and movies too. The guy was insane and was triggered by his own demons. 

• Like 2

The Lizard People Conspiracy preceded Qanon by almost a century. In any event, it wasn't Qanon burning cities down last year.

Reptilian conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is why we need to stop dangerous conspiracy theories.

That's patently ignorant.  Someone that kills their children didn't do it because of a conspiracy theory, they did it because of some form of mental illness and would have come up with one reason or another.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2021 at 4:25 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We will never know if he would have killed them anyway, but we know that exposure to Qanon gave him a reason. Stuff like Qanon reinforces delusional beliefs.

Really?  That's ridiculous.  If he had lived 100 years ago he would have said they were possessed by the devil and had to die.  Neither the internet nor conspiracy theories are enough to cause a parent to kill their children.  How do you account for people that kill their children that don't visit Qanon?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, OverSword said:

That's patently ignorant.  Someone that kills their children didn't do it because of a conspiracy theory, they did it because of some form of mental illness and would have come up with one reason or another.

Radical religious/political groups prey on people with mental issues and I can't accept that they get a free pass just because one of their followers had a mental issue. In this case every radical group can just say that they are innocent because "He would have done something like this anyway". 

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Radical religious/political groups prey on people with mental issues and I can't accept that they get a free pass just because one of their followers had a mental issue. In this case every radical group can just say that they are innocent because "He would have done something like this anyway". 

He would have done this anyway.  Would you like to hold Paul McCartney  responsible for the death of Sharon Tate as well?  Helter Skelter.

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

He would have done this anyway.  Would you like to hold Paul McCartney  responsible for the death of Sharon Tate as well?  Helter Skelter.

Did Paul McCartney spread a conspiracy theory about satan worshipping pedophiles ruling the World ?

Its not really the same is it ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Did Paul McCartney spread a conspiracy theory about satan worshipping pedophiles ruling the World ?

Its not really the same is it ?

And did the same people that spread a conspiracy theory about satan worshipping pedophiles ruling the world also convince this man that if he didn't kill them his children would turn into monsters? Sounds like two different things.

Are there any conspiracy theories you would deem it okay for people to communicate?  If you think I can't level any of them up to the level of satan worshipping pedophiles are responsible you are wrong.  

Edited by OverSword

@OverSword I can see that you are intent on defending the Qanon conspiracy. Sadly I don't think there is much point in continuing this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The funny thing is the majority of people only know about Q from the paranoid on the internet. Just like the KKK is still a big boogeyman. :ph34r:

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 11:59 AM, OverSword said:

If he had lived 100 years ago he would have said they were possessed by the devil and had to die.

Unfortunately we've had people within the last millennia who have said the same thing as the above and were not clearly mentally ill, they just believed a bit too fervently in their religion.  What's the difference between saving the world from monsters and saving the world from witches?  Because I don't think the latter was attempted only by the mentally ill historically.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Unfortunately we've had people within the last millennia who have said the same thing as the above and were not clearly mentally ill, they just believed a bit too fervently in their religion.  What's the difference between saving the world from monsters and saving the world from witches?  Because I don't think the latter was attempted only by the mentally ill historically.

Well, we're not in Africa and we're not in colonial Salem.  Maybe we should just lock people up that believe anything that doesn't withstand rigorous scientific investigation before they murder their children or burn a witch :P

Or on the other hand let's be rational.  What percentage of people that follow a religion will kill their children based on their beliefs?  50%?  100%?  Maybe a lot less?  Probably closer .001%.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2021 at 5:05 PM, Raptor Witness said:

A messed up belief system, and expected … for lies lead to more lies, unto death.

Well, you should know.  You pretty much are a messed up belief system yourself.  The fact is...sick people do sick things.  Anyone...(look in the mirror while I say this Raptor Witness anyone...who allows belief in politics, or belief in religion, or belief in the paranormal, or belief in aliens....anyone who allows belief to skew their judgement needs to re-evaluate their beliefs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Michelle said:

The funny thing is the majority of people only know about Q from the paranoid on the internet. Just like the KKK is still a big boogeyman. :ph34r:

I do see A LOT of Q and Wwg1wga stickers in my area. The people who believe are of course a minority so you could really frame that sentence almost any way you wanted and still be correct. The media reports what gets them ratings. Q folks started making noise at trump rallies and people got curious. Can't blame the media for trying to make money when they're forced to do so and to stay competitive.

coincidentally, there are a good number of KKK members in my area as well.  

32 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I do see A LOT of Q and Wwg1wga stickers in my area. The people who believe are of course a minority so you could really frame that sentence almost any way you wanted and still be correct. The media reports what gets them ratings. Q folks started making noise at trump rallies and people got curious. Can't blame the media for trying to make money when they're forced to do so and to stay competitive.

coincidentally, there are a good number of KKK members in my area as well.  

Where do you live? I have never seen a Q and whatever the other is sticker or sign. There might be a couple at Trump rallies but everybody does crazy stuff to get the camera on them at events.

A good number of KKK? :w00t: They were supposed to have a huge rally in Chattanooga one year. Businesses closed, police were called out in force and Jesse Jackson even showed up. Guess how many there were. Come on, give it a guess. Twelve...twelve...let that sink in. There were eight men and four women. I was quaking in my boots I tell ya...like a fart in the wind.

A good number of them in your area. :w00t: