Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Grim Reaper 6

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Bombs give you 'more bang for your buck'. There,,sarcasm over.

"Send them back to the Stone Age" and, "Turn the sand into glass" are sentiments I've heard I've heard here, far too many times

Ahem.

Yahweh is a War god.

Edited by Festina

4 minutes ago, Festina said:

Ahem.

Yahweh is a War god.

Yeah, and?

Atheists don't go to war?

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Yeah, and?

Atheists don't go to war?

Yahweh :devil: loves atheists :cat:

He created  them Too. :nw:

1 minute ago, Festina said:

Yahweh :devil: loves atheists :cat:

He created  them Too. :nw:

So Yahweh, the Devil, loves atheists whom are the foxes?

I'm not sure if I want what you're having. :no:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Festina said:

That was the best quote so far, but, how about Afghanistan?

Just now, Likely Guy said:

So Yahweh, the Devil, loves atheists whom are the foxes?

I'm not sure if I want what you're having. :no:

It’s okay.

There  are many “gods” so called.  One Source/Everything. 

Yahweh the war god of the Israelites — the first of the Abrahamic religions. 

Yahweh[a] was the national god of Ancient Israel.[1] His origins reach at least to the early Iron Age and likely to the Late Bronze Age.[2] In the oldest biblical literature he is a storm-and-warrior deity[3] who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies;[4] at that time the Israelites worshipped him alongside a variety of Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal,[5] but in later centuries El and Yahweh became conflated and El-linked epithets such as El Shaddai came to be applied to Yahweh alone,[6] and other gods and goddesses such as Baal and Asherah were absorbed into the Yahwistic religion.[7]

220px-Zeus_Yahweh.jpg
A 4th century BCE drachm (quarter shekel) coin from the Persianprovince of Yehud Medinata, possibly representing Yahweh seated on a winged and wheeled sun-throne

Towards the end of the Babylonian captivity (6th century BCE), the very existence of foreign gods was denied, and Yahweh was proclaimed as the creator of the cosmos and the one true God of all the world.[8] During the Second Temple period, speaking the name of Yahweh in public became regarded as taboo.[9] Jews began to substitute the divine name with the word adonai (אֲדֹנָי‬), meaning "Lord", and after the Temple was destroyed in 70 CE, some claim the original pronunciation was forgotten.[10] Outside Judaism, Yahweh was frequently invoked in Graeco-Roman magical texts from the 2nd century BCE to the 5th century CE [11] under the names Iao, Adonai, Sabaoth, and Eloai.[12]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Add a bit of Machiavelli and it will all begin to make Some Sense. 

Row, row, row your boat....l

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That was the best quote so far, but, how about Afghanistan?

Machiavellian.

Edited by Festina

9 minutes ago, Festina said:

Machiavellian.

Unless you're trying to appear that you're more intelligent than the rest of us, maybe you should explain more ably than just a one word reply.

So, how about Afghanistan?

Anyone else?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

Unless you're trying to appear that you're more intelligent than the rest of us, maybe you should explain more ably than just a one word reply.

So, how about Afghanistan?

How old are you? 

“In God (Yahweh)  We Trust” is emblazoned on US currency.  

The US Military Industrial Complex created after WWII.

The Supreme Court — Catholic People and Jewish People — for now.

On the facade of the Supreme Court building in DC Moses is Emblazoned with his Yahwehan Ten Commands.   

Do You See a Pattern? 

Have a good sleep kiddo. 

6 minutes ago, Festina said:

How old are you? 

On the facade of the Supreme Court building in DC Moses is Emblazoned with his Yahwehan Ten Commands.   

Do You See a Pattern? 

Have a good sleep kiddo. 

Why, I turn fifty eight years old tomorrow, as a matter of fact.

And the rest what you said has nothing to do with the subject of Afghanistan.

Kiddo? :D  Grab a glove.

Edited by Likely Guy

7 minutes ago, Festina said:

How old are you? 

Do You See a Pattern? 

Have a good sleep kiddo. 

Flanked by Confucious and Solon.

This thread resembles a Jackson Pollock painting rather than a pattern.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Flanked by Confucious and Solon.

This thread resembles a Jackson Pollock painting rather than a pattern.

*non existent emoji shrug*

Maybe this won't be a Saigon situation, maybe a Tehran situation?

I.E.: those that can't get out become hostages?

*non existent emoji spine shiver*

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I was giving this guy the benefit but its become clear he went against his advisors and took a gamble against all odds. The last line in this video "the afghan government has to come together, they have the ability to fight and win" (paraphrase). The statement was right but they didn't have the will. He rolled the dice. He was going for hero or zero.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Swapsies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_vDJTxwYq9Hg6xn7zhIN

biden loves those little girls.  

12 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Really our  Biden  presidency  really  screwed it all up and made our country in embarrassment:(

Trump Drops the Mother of All Bombs on Afghanistan

Trump Drops the Mother of All Bombs on Afghanistan | The New Yorker

wish Trump was the presidency of our country to solve the issues of the  attacking's of our country   .") 

to add, there are 10,000 Americans trapped in Afghanistan, wish Trump was the president,  he would tell the Talibans , let my people go or I`ll bomb the **** out of you :)  

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Biden's botched ............????? How about Trump ,making a peace deal with the taliban and stating he was withdrawing all troops. How do you people selectively forget what went before??

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/web-page-praising-trumps-historic-peace-deal-with-taliban-disappears-from-rnc-website/ar-AANsbC5?ocid=hplocalnews&li=AAggNb9

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/17/2021 at 12:52 AM, Will Due said:

IMG_9832b.jpg

They do have good trigger discipline 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jeceris said:

Biden's botched ............????? How about Trump ,making a peace deal with the taliban and stating he was withdrawing all troops. How do you people selectively forget what went before??

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/web-page-praising-trumps-historic-peace-deal-with-taliban-disappears-from-rnc-website/ar-AANsbC5?ocid=hplocalnews&li=AAggNb9

Yes, biden botched.  Are you saying Trump making a peace deal and saying he would withdrawal the troops is as bad as biden's horrible plan has been?

The biden lovers cannot stop with the "but... Trump", talk to even say negatives about idiot biden.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yes, biden botched.  Are you saying Trump making a peace deal and saying he would withdrawal the troops is as bad as biden's horrible plan has been?

The biden lovers cannot stop with the "but... Trump", talk to even say negatives about idiot biden.

Web page praising Trump's 'historic' peace deal with Taliban disappears from RNC website

Source: https://nationalpost.com/news/world/web-page-praising-trumps-historic-peace-deal-with-taliban-disappears-from-rnc-website

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Web page praising Trump's 'historic' peace deal with Taliban disappears from RNC website

Source: https://nationalpost.com/news/world/web-page-praising-trumps-historic-peace-deal-with-taliban-disappears-from-rnc-website

Not sure what is up with that.   It was a fairly vague peace agreement I know.   USA would withdrawal it's troops by May 1st and the Taliban agreed to ease up.   Went 18 months without a USA casualty, so the Taliban were keeping their word a little bit.  Still, I don't think it was a good deal by Trump.   biden's withdrawl of the troops has failed miserably.   More idiot biden. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Myles said:

Not sure what is up with that.   It was a fairly vague peace agreement I know.   USA would withdrawal it's troops by May 1st and the Taliban agreed to ease up.   Went 18 months without a USA casualty, so the Taliban were keeping their word a little bit.  Still, I don't think it was a good deal by Trump.   biden's withdrawl of the troops has failed miserably.   More idiot biden. 

Since Bush no one gets a passing grade.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Myles said:

biden loves those little girls.  

Creepy Joe, wonder what he said to her?

Whatever it was I doubt she understood it, that bumbling fool cannot string together a couple of sentences lol.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1