Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Grim Reaper 6

Great time for an absentee president.  Meeting with governors today to discuss vaccinations :yes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

seems like after such performance an impeachment is in order

25th amendment moment perhaps?  God save us from that scenario.  From bad to worse for certain.

Edited by OverSword

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

25th amendment moment perhaps?  God save us from that scenario.  From bad to worse for certain.

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

She will be worse.

we do not have to actually impeach him, just go thru process and occupy them from screwing up things more, have them on the defense, so they spend all their efforts to defend this senile dude, that would be fun to watch

Edited by aztek

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

She will be worse.

She's on vacation in Vietnam right now  

Women love to travel

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

we do not have to actually impeach him, just go thru process and occupy them from screwing up things more, have them on the defense, so they spend all their efforts to defend this senile dude, that would be fun to watch

It needs to be a double impeachment.

It beggars belief that Biden could have monumentally screwed everyone over to this degree, even had he intentionally planned it!

Let's recap...

He's weakened relations with all close NATO and other American allies, with an incomprehensible lack of communication, for example the overnight departure from Bagram Air Base.

He's made America look incredibly weak, leaving enemies with a multitude of armaments, to the inconceivable situation where America, Britain and other allies are having to beg the Taliban for help in the evacuation - Russia and China must be rubbing their collective hands with glee.

He's likely created a whole new bunch of Afghan enemies, after abandoning them to the Taliban. For example, in the aftermath of today's bombings:

""I saw a man rushing with an injured baby in his hands."

In the confusion, the witness - who was not named - said he dropped the documents he hoped would help him board a flight with his wife and three children.

"I will never want to go (to the airport) again. Death to America, its evacuation and visas," the witness told AFP."

Welcome to the next wave of terrorism...

He's weakened his relationship within his own party and media supporters, after his "America is back" rhetoric was followed by not only snubbing allies, but also abandoning Western supporters in Afghanistan, especially girls and women, to a living hell.

He's likely handed over the enormous mineral wealth of Afghanistan, for example Lithium and Copper, to China - more Chinese hand rubbing there no doubt. I can't see them being too concerned about human rights when it comes to expanding their financial power...

And now he's no doubt going to continue to avoid media questions at briefings as Americans arrive home in body bags. Way to go Joe... :no:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The Kabul airport is a war zone ATM and Nancy Pelosi's asking you to join her live in San Francisco to commemorate Women's Equality Day.  

You know, priorities. 

Sheeeesh.  

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

You guys are literally calling the Americans stuck in Afghanistan “stupid”.

Hi el midgetron

I didn't call anyone stupid but am wondering why people that knew that the country was turned over would not get out much earlier it's not like this just popped up out of nowhere and yes I do think people are responsible for themselves as well and if they put themselves in that situation the govt shouldn't carry the sole responsibility for blame. That is what most of you are doing here is playing the blame game with Trump or Biden so why not be realistic about why these people made choices to wait and compromise themselves.

1 minute ago, closed for business said:

Hi el midgetron

I didn't call anyone stupid but am wondering why people that knew that the country was turned over would not get out much earlier it's not like this just popped up out of nowhere and yes I do think people are responsible for themselves as well and if they put themselves in that situation the govt shouldn't carry the sole responsibility for blame. That is what most of you are doing here is playing the blame game with Trump or Biden so why not be realistic about why these people made choices to wait and compromise themselves.

July 8, 2021 

Biden assured Afghanistan was secure and safe ------> 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

It needs to be a double impeachment.

Trump and Biden?

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

July 8, 2021 

Biden assured Afghanistan was secure and safe ------> 

Hi Acidhead

So now all of a sudden politicians tell the truth, for years I have been watching the same people flip flop on the credibility and today they were honest no one that is in Afghanistan knows what it was like before or that it will revert back to what it was or that if they didn't get out that they would be in trouble? At what point would you have waited till before you got yourself and your family out of there when this turn over was publicly known for over a year does no one have any personal responsibility for what they do?

41 minutes ago, acidhead said:

These retards, Kirby and Mackenzie, just said they'll continue to rely on the Taliban to provide security and safe passage to those getting to the airport for evacuation.  

The Taliban????? 

Really???? 

The suicide bombers GOT THROUGH TALIBAN CHECKPOINTS!!!! 

What a MESS 

MY GOD 

Everybody there are sitting ducks.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, closed for business said:

Hi Acidhead

So now all of a sudden politicians tell the truth, for years I have been watching the same people flip flop on the credibility and today they were honest no one that is in Afghanistan knows what it was like before or that it will revert back to what it was or that if they didn't get out that they would be in trouble? At what point would you have waited till before you got yourself and your family out of there when this turn over was publicly known for over a year does no one have any personal responsibility for what they do?

Personally, I wouldn't have stepped a foot in that God forsaken country.  

Those who CHOSE to stay were assured by the POTUS Joe "81 million votes" Biden that Afghanistan was safe and secure and had nothing to worry about.  

Biden didn't lie.  

He and his administration were incompetent in the decision making process and it's costing lives by the second ATM. 

• Like 1