Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Grim Reaper 6

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

Do you really think that anyone who says something bad about a woman hates all women, including their mother?   

His comments scream, potential serial killer.

Has Biden resigned yet? lol

US politics is hilarious. First the antagonising court jester becomes President, followed by the dementia suffering village idiot lol.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You get serial killer from this?

"I've never once heard her speak and sound natural. Canned awkward laughter, rehearsed stories and an inability to converse like a real person and easily frazzled. Yea, she's a real charmer."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I’m ready for Ms. Kamala. I like her spirit.

She's disgusting.  A shallow person and poor excuse for a human being.  Perfect example of a politician.

• Like 8

So ISIS-K

Is that them copying Intel and saying they are ISIS overclocked? What does that mean? Guess we will find out next week!!!

Edited by Cookie Monster

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

It's been 24 hours and has anybody seen a rapid and forceful response?

idiot biden is still looking for the suicide bombers.  :D

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

In terms of “spirit,” which is how I view her, I like what I see.  There’s nothing wrong with good women in government. Of course they are different than men, and that’s what I like about them. 

We didn’t all hate our mothers, as you apparently did. 

She’s a good hearted person.  So is President Biden, but I fear he is beyond the good days, even equaling the bad. I think he could even have a little Parkinsonism, but I can’t be sure, and if that’s the case then that may explain what we see, as opposed to his real cognitive ability.

Regardless, he looks weak, and weakness is not a good thing to show, when you’re ending a war, especially a lengthy one.

7 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Lol yea dude I'm the crazy one in this conversation. Ladies and gents we have a  bonafide criminal psychologist in the room. Look out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

Lol yea dude I'm the crazy one in this conversation. Ladies and gents we have a  bonafide criminal psychologist in the room. Look out.

One has to ask why is hating mothers bubbling around in his mind and then randomly coming out here as an accusation?

He is trying to project his issues onto others.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

Losing a war is always messy.  Remember Vietnam?

Doug

Korea didn't go over so well either . .

" we're winning , we're winning, we'll even cross into China "

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

One has to ask why is hating mothers bubbling around in his mind and then randomly coming out here as an accusation?

He is trying to project his issues onto others.

Ha maybe you're right. That was a pretty far stretch out of the blue.

Edit: y'know in my time here I've been called a few things, accused of a few things by internet psychics, yelled at by others all the time and threatened in my pm's. Being labeled a serial killer is a first though so I guess I'll cross that off my list. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Its bad when US special forces hold an internal meeting between themselves about going to rescue US citizens.

Then go rogue to do it, while ignoring the village idiot at the top. As the 31st approaches I hope we get the generals on the ground telling Biden to sod off, we arent leaving until we have got them all.

It might take a couple of weeks but his political career is over.

Edited by Cookie Monster

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Kamala...

I understand that her laughing at stressful situations is a nervous tick. But when I saw her just openly laughing when ask by a reporter about her opinion on Kabul, it felt.... Like she really doesn't care. That the little people are to be laughed at.

As a woman, I've heard her say things that make me think she is not the right woman to be our first female President. She may consider herself a feminist, but I don't. We can do better.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nosy.Matters said:

Korea didn't go over so well either . .

" we're winning , we're winning, we'll even cross into China "

The Korean War isn't over, yet.

Doug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

The Korean War isn't over, yet.

Doug

"officially"

~

• Like 2

Breaking news just came on TV. ABC is saying the airstrike was not in retaliation as the person they targeted wasn't involved in the airport attack. Or something to that effect, but they did say the attack was successful. The special report wasn't long as details are still sketchy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

Breaking news just came on TV. ABC is saying the airstrike was not in retaliation as the person they targeted wasn't involved in the airport attack. Or something to that effect, but they did say the attack was successful. The special report wasn't long as details are still sketchy.

https://apnews.com/article/asia-pacific-evacuations-kabul-islamic-state-group-7f146c8ae5d9e9ab225025527e421226

WASHINGTON (AP) — Acting swiftly on President Joe Biden’s promise to retaliate for the deadly suicide bombing at Kabul airport, the U.S. military said it used a drone strike to kill a member of the Islamic State group’s Afghanistan affiliate Saturday.

• Like 1

Philadelphia will be the second US airport to receive Afghan refugees. They are expected to arrive overnight. There may be overflow flights coming in that were headed to Dulles in Virginia.

https://6abc.com/philly-airport-afghan-refugees-philadelphia-international-afghanistan-taliban/10980320/

Edited by susieice

21 hours ago, acidhead said:

OP

Amen to that, 

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

NBC News: More than 100 killed in Kabul attack as evacuations resume, Afghans return to airport despite ISIS threat.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/kabul-airport-bombings-evacuations-resume-afghans-return-u-s-fears-n1277766

So 13 soldiers killed. More then in the last year and a half. A better plan would have had that be zero. At least for American lives.

That’s a glimpse into how dire the prospect of the Taliban take over is. People are so eager to escape Afghanistan that they are willing to cram themselves into the same space where just yesterday 73 people were killed, 

• Like 1

The Taliban has mobilized a special unit, called Al Isha, to hunt down Afghans who helped US and allied forces — and it’s using US equipment and data to do it. 

Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders over the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview with Zenger News that his unit is using US-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive US-built biometric database and positively identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian intelligence. Afghans who try to deny or minimize their role will find themselves contradicted by the detailed computer records that the US left behind in its frenzied withdrawal.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/taliban-kill-squad-hunting-afghans-with-americas-biometric-data/

The fact that they let so much equipment, vehicles and weaponry fall in to the Taliban’s hand is an utter failure. As these sites fell into Taliban control they should have been bombed into oblivion. One after another they watched these sites fall into the Taliban’s control and they did nothing. They surrendered it all to them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Has Biden resigned yet? lol

US politics is hilarious. First the antagonising court jester becomes President, followed by the dementia suffering village idiot lol.

He is just a flow up from the main act, which thankfully is over.