Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Grim Reaper 6

53 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't drink bourbon...

In fact I don't drink much at all.  So far this entire weekend I have consumed exactly 2 beers.  

Scotch is much better in coffee anyway.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Myles said:

It would be better to destroy it.

Probably, it seems like military equipment only has a five-year life.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

It's beginning to look like the drone strike on the alleged suicide bomber near the airport earlier today was on information provided by the Taliban.  It struck an interpreters house and killed almost his entire family.   

Just curious..... 

How did the Taliban know the location of the interpreters house??? 

------> 

So going on the talibans word they just had us kill an entire family including 6 kids. Geez. 

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Drone strike on a suicide bomber.  A SUICIDE bomber...and we are supposed to take anything you say seriously.  I guess the suicide bomber survived the blast...heh?

I'm pretty sure I read earlier that this was a would-be bomber as in this guy allegedly was going to carry out an attack. Maybe that's what was meant by that? I await your response of anger and fury. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So going on the talibans word they just had us kill an entire family including 6 kids. Geez. 

I'm pretty sure I read earlier that this was a would-be bomber as in this guy allegedly was going to carry out an attack. Maybe that's what was meant by that? I await your response of anger and fury. 

I'm sorry, what now?  You can review my posts from the entire night, they're public...can you show me anger and fury?  And I'd also appreciate if you linked what you read.  K, thanks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I'm sorry, what now?  You can review my posts from the entire night, they're public...can you show me anger and fury?  And I'd also appreciate if you linked what you read.  K, thanks.

Well I'm just talking about your general demeanor toward me. I'm not going to go searching for that. Not trying to prove anything just thought maybe there was a mix up and a possible reason why.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Biden checks his watch while observing the dignified transfer of fallen service members lost in Afghanistan

What is even funnier than that ...they are all wearing masks and the wind is whipping...

Wear the mask, wear the mask...what a dufus...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Honestly the comments about a Drone Strike on a Suicide Bomber, were Cookie Monsters crazy comments there is really something wrong with that Bird. A Drone strike on a Suicide Bomber is as crazy as it gets!

• Like 1

After Biden's little "won't forget, won't forgive... " rant, the internet was rife with the "right back at ya... " sentiment.

The United States Code is a consolidation and codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. It is prepared...

(d) Protection of certain CIA personnel from tort liability ... (4) Pursuant to Title V of the National Security Act of 1947 [ 50 U.S.C. 3091 et seq. ] ...

... people are placed on kill lists and assassinated on orders from the president. ... criteria for drone strikes and how the White House approves targets...

Bingo! 

~

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

No it’s not a possibility. We know why the equipment was abandoned. All parties involved agree what happened, 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/08/23/staggering-costs--us-military-equipment-left-behind-in-afghanistan/?sh=38a14bf341db

I don't care what you think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

No it’s not a possibility. We know why the equipment was abandoned. All parties involved agree what happened, 

That no true at all!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Why was the equipment abandoned according to you? 

• Like 2

That's alright, you don't worry, take two for six hundred fifty rupee, I have a cave full just over there... 

~

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, kartikg said:

There are already some tweets about usa rifles being sold in Pakistan for mere 500 pakistani rupees. 

Your kidding right, 500 Rupees wow!:)

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Biden Refuses to Answer Afghanistan Questions Two Days Before Withdrawal Date

Is that so surprising?  Would you like a roster of who is manning the gates and a schedule of arriving and departing flights too?  

First we get people out alive, and say only what needs to be said.  In another two weeks we can give it the Benghazi treatment.   Biden is an old guy.  He may be healthy but he can't run fast.  Plenty of time for it to catch up to him after the evacuation is complete.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Is that so surprising?  Would you like a roster of who is manning the gates and a schedule of arriving and departing flights too?  

First we get people out alive, and say only what needs to be said.  In another two weeks we can give it the Benghazi treatment.   Biden is an old guy.  He may be healthy but he can't run fast.  Plenty of time for it to catch up to him after the evacuation is complete.

Tate I agree with you completely and once the end comes and the dust settles old guy or not he must answer for this disaster and honestly at this point I don't think he fit to be our President!:yes:

JIMO

• Like 1

Sky News Australia - 

£85 billion of US military equipment left behind including:

Vehicles: 22,174 Humvee, 634 MI117, 155 MxxPro, 169 M113, 42,000 pickup trucks and SUVs, 8000 trucks.

Arms: 64,363 submachine guns, 358,530 assault rifles, 126,295 pistols.

Equipment: 162,043 radios, 16,035 night vision googles.

Other: 176 artillery pieces, unknown millions of rounds of ammunition, unknown number of grenades and mines, unknown number of .50 calibre rifles and ammo, unknown number of rocket launchers and ammo.

Helicopters: 33 mi-17, 33 UH-60, 43 MD530.

Planes: 4 C-130, 22 Embraer, 28 Cessna 208, 10 Cessna AC-z08.

Biden has left them with an army. Not that good in the air, but capable on the land. The link also tells us that as reported on New York post, the Taliban have now started using the lists of Americans provided by Biden as kill lists.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

A Biden Press Conference.

Journalist: Mr President, how many Americans have been evacuated so far and how many will be left behind after 31st?

Biden: C`mon man, I`m not answering any questions on Afghanistan today.

Journalist: Isn`t it true that 15,000 haven`t been able to get to Kabul airport and have gone into hiding?

Biden: Look, the evacuation is going well, all Americans who want to leave will be able to do so, (Biden starts to get confused), I met with the general earlier and after speaking I can confirm that, as with last month, and then our military, and everything that has happened with my car going on, and then went on, and so I have a meeting with FEMA later.

Journalist: (Looking confused): You are at the FEMA meeting Mr President.

Biden: President? Who is that? Where is FEMA?

Journalist: You`re the president sir. you`re at the FEMA meeting.

Biden: (More incoherent rambling) so I walked out with my chain, and I walked up to my car, remember we used to bang the rusty razer blades on the curb then put them in a rain barrel and get them rusty. This is my daughter by the way and I`m Joes wife.

Hahahaha

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

It sounds like you are defending it because he’s to old to “run fast”? It’s good to cut your grandpa some slack because he’s slowing down. However, perhaps being to old to keep up is a problem for someone expected to fulfill the duties of the POTUS? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Sky News Australia - 

£85 billion of US military equipment left behind including:

Vehicles: 22,174 Humvee, 634 MI117, 155 MxxPro, 169 M113, 42,000 pickup trucks and SUVs, 8000 trucks.

Arms: 64,363 submachine guns, 358,530 assault rifles, 126,295 pistols.

Equipment: 162,043 radios, 16,035 night vision googles.

Other: 176 artillery pieces, unknown millions of rounds of ammunition, unknown number of grenades and mines, unknown number of .50 calibre rifles and ammo, unknown number of rocket launchers and ammo.

Helicopters: 33 mi-17, 33 UH-60, 43 MD530.

Planes: 4 C-130, 22 Embraer, 28 Cessna 208, 10 Cessna AC-z08.

Biden has left them with an army. Not that good in the air, but capable on the land. The link also tells us that as reported on New York post, the Taliban have now started using the lists of Americans provided by Biden as kill lists.

Out of those night vision is the one which can cause most damage to the security forces. This whole mess is going to cause lot of issues down the line for all surrounding nations. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kartikg said:

Out of those night vision is the one which can cause most damage to the security forces. This whole mess is going to cause lot of issues down the line for all surrounding nations. 

Our idiot biden at his best.

• Thanks 1

The U.S. military will continue evacuating people from Kabul airport until an Aug. 31 deadline if needed, but will prioritize the removal of U.S. troops and military equipment on the last couple of days, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-prioritize-troop-evacuation-last-two-days-kabul-operation-2021-08-25/

Huh, why would they do that? It makes so much more $ense to just leave all the equipment?

18 hours ago, acidhead said:

Via: NY Times(the toilet paper of record)

20210829_120645.jpg

The Taliban now has more BlackHawk helicopters than 85% of the countries on the face of the earth. 

• Sad 1