Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Grim Reaper 6

15 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump, Jr. ?  If he ever runs for anything, he needs to give up the “My Father” bit.

Bush Jr. didn't go that far.

30 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

There are plenty on the airport runways though. And I'm not seeing the men see that the women and children are taken care of first. If they don't feel that women and children should go first, America can't be blamed for chaos if the people themselves show no civility regarding priority of their own people.

Perhaps it is the men in most danger of being executed as traitors.

If you have ever been to China and seen a bus stop, you will have seen a mob of people funneling into the bus doors.  Grannies get pushed aside even in that culture that is supposed to revere them.  Different sensibilities?  I don't know.  Maybe it is growing up in a society with scarce resources that have to be fought over.  

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

20210819_170648.jpg

Another great plan from someone who never has to execute a plan, just talk about them.  General Bonespurs.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Perhaps it is the men in most danger of being executed as traitors.

Could be, but I honestly doubt it. The takeover so far seems to have no discrimination.

24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If you have ever been to China and seen a bus stop, you will have seen a mob of people funneling into the bus doors.  Grannies get pushed aside even in that culture that is supposed to revere them.  Different sensibilities?  I don't know.  Maybe it is growing up in a society with scarce resources that have to be fought over.  

Most likely I guess, I'm just not seeing the chaos as America's or Biden's fault. It's just how things are there. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

General Bonespurs.

He's gone from 'Cadet' to 'General' in record time. Perhaps the best time ever. No one went through the ranks faster. No one knows more about war and the military than him.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

I wonder if this could lead to the Republicans invoking the 25th amendment?   If found incompetent that would give us our first female president. 

Is it more important that she isn’t white or that she isn’t a person who identifies as a man? I was asking because I was going to say she could be our first black president……. Oh yeah, my bad.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Junior's credentials are what again?

What are your credentials? You’re fired.

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

What are your credentials? You’re fired.

No one pays me for my opinion.

They do pay 1st idiot son for his appearances.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

What kind of a half baked expert is this?

Trump, Jr. ?  If he ever runs for anything, he needs to give up the “My Father” bit. 

His views and opinions are just as valid as yours. Remind me again why I should care about your opinion? 

I was unaware that TV news shows are required to only bring “experts” on as guests.

seriously though, if you criticize the person it’s usually because you don’t have the expertise to criticize their words. 

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 10:42 PM, acidhead said:

81 million votes

He's so full of it. I posted a small clip the other day of him just a month or 2 ago saying the complete opposite. And there is a video of then president trump saying last year what he just sent out. Evacuate the allies, bomb the bases, evacuate the troops and threatened to obliterate any taliban who looks cross-eyed at a soldier until we are all gone. Seen it the other day. Apparently that was his actual plan.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

What kind of a half baked expert is this?

Omg my first response was so boring.

DD2548F2-2ECE-4747-A817-B15EDA5C2DA3.jpeg.830aadc4f66c961e2667bf5ab94d8a15.jpeg

• Haha 2

And we don't have troops "remaining" there until all other Americans are evacuated. Biden sent them home first, caught the heat and sent them back in. Now they'll remain, but they weren't going to. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

if you criticize the person it’s usually because you don’t have the expertise to criticize their words

I'll remember that the next time you criticize anyone. You made no sense there.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I was unaware that TV news shows are required to only bring “experts” on as guests.

An Op-Ed piece is in no way  "news".

Edited by Likely Guy

15 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

No one pays me for my opinion.

They do pay 1st idiot son for his appearances.

Why would anyone pay you for your opinion?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Why would anyone pay you for your opinion?

That's just a stupid statement and belligerent. Where have I stated anyone should?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I'll remember that the next time you criticize anyone. You made no sense there.

Pretty sure you understood what I said. You only typed two sentences. The first one precisely responded to my comment about criticizing the messenger. Then in a leap of faith, in the only other sentence, you claimed I made no sense.

Actual, arguments need to string more than two sentences together,

11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

An Op-Ed piece is in no way a "news show".

I think you hurt CNNs feelings. 

9705BA86-CE94-4D75-902C-9D9A365E4AE4.jpeg.ef48b6561b5fd4197a2f024772979fd8.jpeg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

His views and opinions are just as valid as yours. Remind me again why I should care about your opinion? 

seriously though, if you criticize the person it’s usually because you don’t have the expertise to criticize their words.

Because it helps validate the 'news'; value of their shows?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's just a stupid statement and belligerent. Where have I stated anyone should?

You were the one defending your opinion that a payment devalues someone’s opinion. I was complimenting you on how valuable your opinion is.

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

You were the one defending your opinion that a payment devalues someone’s opinion. I was complimenting you on how valuable your opinion is.

And your opinion is worth the same as mine since we're both not getting paid.

Why is Don II's worth more than a fart in a windstorm?

30 minutes ago, F3SS said:

And we don't have troops "remaining" there until all other Americans are evacuated. Biden sent them home first, caught the heat and sent them back in. Now they'll remain, but they weren't going to. 

That sounds like BS. Got anything to support that? Troops have been decreasing over the last few months. They weren't ever entirely evacuated that I know of. That would have made quite an impact in the media I would think. 

If they had already left, then the airport debacle would have happened before now too.

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

If there was a poll on that my guess would be that you would win it.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The same reason Hunter Biden’s artwork is worth $500,000

6513476D-0E7B-45B7-85F3-CAA87ED9DFB8.jpeg.2a8809d27f418980476e6c090ba70142.jpeg

have the last word. No one cares about what we are saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

No one cares about what we are saying.

On that, we can agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1