Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making


Manwon Lender
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wish Trump was our president ,he would not let all this happen again, he did everything to protect our country") 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Wish Trump was our president ,he would not let all this happen again, he did everything to protect our country") 

You know he wss the one who organised the Afghanistan pull out, right? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Wish Trump was our president ,he would not let all this happen again, he did everything to protect our country") 

He was. He failed.

And no he didn't. Your medication must be particularly strong this morning.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is such a disaster. Biden is afraid. He has no answers, no plan and no guts. I wouldn't want his job but he asked for it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

It’s hard to conceive that troops would leave before they’ve retrieved everyone.

 

Yea , i know . I wouldn't have said anything either way about leaving or staying until the 30th at least. I probably would have evacuated all Americans and allies before the Afghan civilians , though i can see they all want to get the hell out of there. I can't though just see the troops just pulling out and leaving americans and allies there.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

This is such a disaster. Biden is afraid. He has no answers, no plan and no guts. I wouldn't want his job but he asked for it.

Lol, you?

If it was a fantasy you who was popular enough to get there, you would still be at inaugeration arguing how it's your constitutional right to not place you hand on a Bible as you take oath. Like you can talk :lol: the ahole who argues with cops over a breath test.

It's probably not a disaster for American families who aren't losing loved ones in a failed fight any more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, razman said:

Yea , i know . I wouldn't have said anything either way about leaving or staying until the 30th at least. I probably would have evacuated all Americans and allies before the Afghan civilians , though i can see they all want to get the hell out of there. I can't though just see the troops just pulling out and leaving americans and allies there.

Last night I saw we Aussies had pulled out 650 people in one night. 

I'm not sure why people keep saying others were left behind. That's not the case for any country. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He was. He failed.

And no he didn't. Your medication must be particularly strong this morning.

no he would not  failed, if he was our president. 

Edited by docyabut2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

US charges ISIS terrorists for brutal beheadings of Americans | U.S. News | The Christian Post

 

Daniel Pearl - Wikipedia

 

ISIS video shows beheading of Steven Sotloff | CNN

 

Horrific clip appears to show ISIS thugs beheading British hostage Alan Henning, naming Peter Kassig as next victim - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

remember  the killing of our people:( 

 

After August 31 Taliban , Isis ,Bin laden  terrorists are going to kill all the Afghanistan people that supported Americans, and all their allies that are trapped in Afghanistan ::( so what do we do now to stopped the massacre in Afghanistan 

there is report that said Taliban was opening stadiums to behead people :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Last night I saw we Aussies had pulled out 650 people in one night. 

I'm not sure why people keep saying others were left behind. That's not the case for any country. 

and how many Aussies are left behind ?the americans  their allies that are trapped in Afghanistan :: that are trapped in Afghanistan? 

Edited by docyabut2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

no he would not  failed, if he was our president. 

He was your president.

He was terrible at it. Worst president ever..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

and how many Aussies are left behind ?

None will be. 

Like America, we aren't leaving until we have our people out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

None will be. 

Like America, we aren't leaving until we have our people out.

Biden is lying to you, every other world leader is saying things which contradict the BS he is coming out with.

The Taliban have blocked all people, American or Afghanistan, going into the airport. If they didn`t make it there by the middle of day two then they haven`t made it inside. American forces are not driving off to collect their citizens, they have been left to fend for themselves. They have been given an unresponsive email address, and no one comes for them even if their email gets through.

The Taliban have already started executing people. Anybody that speaks English (Afghan or Westerner) is being murdered off. The worst is yet to come on the 31st when Biden has to leave all those remain, or violate his peace agreement with the Taliban. In which case there will be a bloodbath at the airport for doing so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The Taliban have already started executing people. Anybody that speaks English (Afghan or Westerner) is being murdered off.

Hi Cookie

Got a link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, closed for business said:

Hi Cookie

Got a link

Put the news on rather than replays of Biden Speaking.

Even the US news will do, your left and right are both openly criticising him and explaining what is actually going on. Here in the UK we have really laid into him because, well, we have a lot of troops and civilians there too who are going to get done over because of his decision to withdraw American troops before civilians.

Thank you Biden!

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Put the news on rather than replays of Biden Speaking.

Even the US news will do, your left and right are both openly criticising him and explaining what is actually going on.

Hi Cookie

I am well aware of what Biden says, what I as if for a link to the executions of that I quoted you as having claimed

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, closed for business said:

Hi Cookie

I am well aware of what Biden says, what I as if for a link to the executions of that I quoted you as having claimed

Put the news on, its all over everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unlike the Americans, British troops are putting in missions to rescue its people and we have already had to publicly admit we will not get them all before we have to withdraw our forces.

Thank you Biden!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, closed for business said:

Hi Cookie

I am well aware of what Biden says, what I as if for a link to the executions of that I quoted you as having claimed

To pick one example (of many) and to do it from a far left media source (so I cannot be accused of right wing bias): Afghanistan reports of torture and killing contradict Taliban’s promises | Afghanistan | The Guardian

We have stories running in the UK of women being set on fire, women being tortured to force their husbands to speak English so as to prove they worked for the allies, you may not be aware of this yet but they have even captured a CNN reporter who is expected to turn up dead, 

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Put the news on, its all over everywhere.

Hi Cookie

That's fine don't back up what you say with what you claim by giving a link to the same material that you have read and pretending to bring to a discussion as a point of reference.:tu:

PS

 thanks just saw you posted a link will read it

Edited by closed for business
added context
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, closed for business said:

Hi Cookie

That's fine don't back up what you say with what you claim by giving a link to the same material that you have read and pretending to bring to a discussion as a point of reference.:tu:

Why do I need to back it up? (and I have anyway)

Put the news on instead of playing your little game where if you dont watch the news and dont get people feeding you links here you pretend it isn`t happening. How is that going to wash with anyone? Do you really think most people here haven`t seen the news?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Why do I need to back it up? (and I have anyway)

Put the news on instead of playing your little game where if you dont watch the news and dont get people feeding you links here you pretend it isn`t happening. How is that going to wash with anyone? Do you really think most people here haven`t seen the news?

I get the World News here in Korea, there is no talk of major executions taking place. I have checked the news both online and I get 7 news channels on TV I can't find it. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

To pick one example (of many) and to do it from a far left media source (so I cannot be accused of bias): Afghanistan reports of torture and killing contradict Taliban’s promises | Afghanistan | The Guardian

We have stories running in the UK of women being set on fire, women being tortured to force their husbands to speak English so as to prove they worked for the allies, you may not be aware of this yet but they have even captured a CNN reporter who is expected to turn up dead, 

Hi Cookie

To be honest when I see the words evidence and claims in the first 2 sentences then actually see no evidence other than claims I am skeptical to say the least. I think some people should take that speculation and fear mongering doesn't help in these types of situations just like it didn't help with the American elections or covid it's like people can't live without doom and gloom. Personally I am waiting till the end of the month to see what actually happens.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Why do I need to back it up? (and I have anyway)

Put the news on instead of playing your little game where if you dont watch the news and dont get people feeding you links here you pretend it isn`t happening. How is that going to wash with anyone? Do you really think most people here haven`t seen the news?

Hi Cookie

I am not pretending anything isn't happening and no I don't watch the news because it is discussed pro and con here. I don't care if you like being asked to provide your sources that is how a forum works if you do not wish to discuss your claims with me fine I can live with that.

Edited by closed for business
spulling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, closed for business said:

Hi Cookie

To be honest when I see the words evidence and claims in the first 2 sentences then actually see no evidence other than claims I am skeptical to say the least. I think some people should take that speculation and fear mongering doesn't help in these types of situations just like it didn't help with the American elections or covid it's like people can't live without doom and gloom. Personally I am waiting till the end of the month to see what actually happens.

I can wait also but, no matter how this turns out it's still a disaster in far to many ways.

JIMO

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.