Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Manwon Lender

1 minute ago, joc said:

We do remember them.  We also remember the Thousands who have died in this long drawn out stupid war.  And we remember the Tens of Thousands who were seriously injured along the way.  We have Memorial Day in which we honor all of them.  But what we don't do is fly our flags at half mast because soldiers died in the line of duty.  And the most important thing is to remember ...in this case...WHY.,..they died.  Because of the complete utter incompetence of the Commander in Chief.

And that should not create a political divide. Hate your president, but don't let that hate action things against those who don't deserve it.

There are a lot of Americans who are honest to goodness heroes over there. Let's not lose sight of that and give them due respect regardless of who is telling you to respect them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joc said:

It's interesting isn't it?  Before the War on Terror...The last President to get us into a long costly war we couldn't win was a Democrat...and it was a Republican who ended it.  And how did Nixon end it?  Cut and run.   Then Bush...a Republican gets us into a long costly war we couldn't win.  And it's a Democrat who ends it...and how does he end it?  Cut and run.

The Republican President who ended the  Democrat's War in Vietnam....resigned.    So, the Democrat President who ended the War on Terror should also resign.  See how that works?  

That's certainly a very interesting way to look at it, and if that logic could be enforced I would support it. Bidens a bumbling fool in my opinion, but unfortunately your logic isn't logical however, it is very funny and I needed a laugh, so thank you. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And while we are all laying into Biden, what is going on with US inflation?

You economic genius Biden, well done on that too you tool!

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

The loss of a war = bye bye to the leader in most countries.

Bye bye Biden!

I don't want Biden to leave office for any reason.  That would give us Kamala Harris as President...but then again...that might be a good thing...she too is an incompetent out of touch with the American People kind of politician.  It would get the whole First Woman President thing out of the way though.  Poor Hillary...can you imagine if Biden resigned and Kamala were Prez...oh...the frustration of that woman...having to put up with Wild Bill...Lolita Express...all of that...having to put up with losing the presidency to Trump...she might just off herself...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't want Biden to leave office for any reason.  That would give us Kamala Harris as President...but then again...that might be a good thing...she too is an incompetent out of touch with the American People kind of politician.  It would get the whole First Woman President thing out of the way though.  Poor Hillary...can you imagine if Biden resigned and Kamala were Prez...oh...the frustration of that woman...having to put up with Wild Bill...Lolita Express...all of that...having to put up with losing the presidency to Trump...she might just off herself...

She would run into real problems due to her constant bullying of staff.

When someone abusive is on top, everything gets leaked to teach the B a lesson. And thats before we get to her weird and bizarre political views.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

And that should not create a political divide. Hate your president, but don't let that hate action things against those who don't deserve it.

There are a lot of Americans who are honest to goodness heroes over there. Let's not lose sight of that and give them due respect regardless of who is telling you to respect them. 

I don't hate Biden.  I have no respect for the man.  The audacity to order Flags at half mast because soldiers were killed as a result of his own incompetence!  I don't hate Biden.  I despise him.   And we don't fly our flags at half mast because soldiers are killed in the line of duty.  

Besides all that...I'm not a Federal anything.  I don't have to do what the President says.  Generally...I do fly my flag at halfmast when the President asks us to.  But not this guy...not when the blood is directly on his incompetent hands. No sir!

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

And while we are all laying into Biden, what is going on with US inflation?

You economic genius Biden, well done on that too you tool!

The worst of that inflation is between your ears, if I were you I would see a doctor!:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't hate Biden.  I have no respect for the man.  The audacity to order Flags at half mast because soldiers were killed as a result of his own incompetence!  I don't hate Biden.  I despise him.   And we don't fly our flags at half mast because soldiers are killed in the line of duty.  

Besides all that...I'm not a Federal anything.  I don't have to do what the President says.  Generally...I do fly my flag at halfmast when the President asks us to.  But not this guy...not when the blood is directly on his incompetent hands. No sir!

Regardless of whether you are right, left, or centre, the left are laying into Biden too.

He is finished. He might last a week, he might last a month, but I doubt he will make the year out.

Did someone on my banned list just reply to one of my posts?

I can see a little section with no name on and no post contents. I wonder which one it is? Who cares, they are excommunicated and of no interest to me anymore.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Pretty sure I've already pointed this out. 

Transports costs, handling costs, maintenance costs can all be avoided by claiming the equipment lost at war. 

Transportation costs, handling costs, maintenance costs are claimed exempt. It doesn't matter either way if the equipment is left or destroyed it's a write off either way

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Did someone on my banned list just reply too one of my posts?

I can see a little section with no name on and no post contents. I wonder which one it is? Who cares, they are excommunicated and of no interest to me anymore.

You're a drama queen! 

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Transportation costs, handling costs, maintenance costs are claimed exempt. It doesn't matter either way if the equipment is left or destroyed it's a write off either way

What do you mean claimed exempt? How does that cost her coveted? Tax payer as far as I'm aware. It's a big double dip.

Exactly. Even if it's never been used. It only matters what the report says is lost. 

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Did someone on my banned list just reply too one of my posts?

Nobody cares about who you have banned either!!

Too funny!!!!

You guys are a barrel of laughs!!!

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

What do you mean claimed exempt? How does that cost her coveted? Tax payer as far as I'm aware. It's a big double dip.

Exactly. Even if it's never been used. It only matters what the report says is lost. 

<------Read this in Joe Biden's voice 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, joc said:

Then don't listen to what he says.

Honor your heroes because they are heroes. Not because Biden wants you to. Put a sign under your flagpole saying for heroes, not the president. Forget him. Just remember the brave people fighting for freedom. Leave politics behind. Bliss the MFS out of existance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

<------Read this in Joe Biden's voice 

Ok you lost me.

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Then don't listen to what he says.

Honor your heroes because they are heroes. Not because Biden wants you to. Put a sign under your flagpole saying for heroes, not the president. Forget him. Just remember the brave people fighting for freedom. Leave politics behind. Bliss the MFS out of existance. 

The Heroes are not the ones telling me to lower my flag to half mast.  I'm simply going to go out tomorrow and put my United States Navy Flag under the American Flag and fly them together.  

• Like 1

This is going to be even more hilarious when Trump takes back office.

He doesnt need to do anything, just let Biden be himself haha.

I wonder what incompetent decision will be next......... (wheres my popcorn)

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

Just now, joc said:

The Heroes are not the ones telling me to lower my flag to half mast. 

They are dead.

Just now, joc said:

I'm simply going to go out tomorrow and put my United States Navy Flag under the American Flag and fly them together.  

Great compromise!!!!

That's the spirit!! FT pollies. Things like this are bigger than any one man.

• Like 2

Just now, acidhead said:

Not surprised. 

Happens often I take it?

7 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

This is going to be even hilarious when Trump takes back office.

He doesnt need to do anything, just let Biden be himself haha.

Not as funny as watching you wallow in Trump sycophantasia :rofl: :lol:

You're like a high school girl fawning over the football jock. It's so pathetic that it's hilarious. 

all-i-want-right-now-is-my-boyfriend-bac

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:
4 minutes ago, joc said:

The Heroes are not the ones telling me to lower my flag to half mast. 

They are dead.

I was talking about the living heroes.   Look ...the only reason he did that was to try to save face...it ain't working...same reason he through some drone bombs and killed some ISIS guys...wtf?  More incompetence...this isn't about politics except for the big....I told you so...to all the people who voted for him when I and half of the nation was pointing out how incompetent he was.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, joc said:

I was talking about the living heroes.   Look ...the only reason he did that was to try to save face...it ain't working...same reason he through some drone bombs and killed some ISIS guys...wtf?  More incompetence...this isn't about politics except for the big....I told you so...to all the people who voted for him when I and half of the nation was pointing out how incompetent he was.

There are two sides to every story and everyone sees things differently.

Except the honor in those men. That's one thing we all can agree on. Focus. There's plenty for you to complain about regarding your president on other issues. Don't give him the benefit of making this about him too. Press good or bad is press. 

Change it. Make it about the heroes. FT pollies. Good people died. That what matters.