Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

Grim Reaper 6

Seems like a nice intelligent guy  

:wacko:

Arne Starkey Duncan[1] (born November 6, 1964)[2] is an American educator and was a United States Secretary of Education from January 2009 through January 2016.[3][4] While his tenure as Secretary was marked by varying degrees of opposition from both social conservatives and teachers unions, he nevertheless enjoyed strong support from the US president who appointed him, Barack Obama.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arne_Duncan

Edited by acidhead

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Earlier today Biden says, "Any questions?" 

A question on Afghanistan is asked and he says, "I'm not going to answer on Afghanistan" and walks away.  

Outstanding job Joe!!!

Quote:  I'm not supposed to take any questions...but go ahead.  

Hmmmmm...can you imagine....

In a world, where Trump is still President....    a press conference on Hurricane Ida...

"I'm not suppose to take any questions but go ahead..."    President Trump...about your upcoming Impeachment...  "No I'm not taking any questions about that...."   and walks off stage....looking confused and awkward.

no I can't imagine Trump ever saying anything like that ever...

PLEASE run again in 2024...:tu:

Edited by joc
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Sorry, not buying it, it’s not even based in reality. Even if you were correct, that’s no justification to surrender it to the Taliban. But you aren’t correct because it wasn’t a cost analysis that guided the decision, it was a bid for Afghanistan security. The idea that  they just left it all behind because it was more cost effective just isn’t true. Was it also more cost effective to hand over a list of Americans and collaborators to the Taliban? The dollar amount isn’t even what’s tragic, it’s that all that equipment need up in the Talibans hands.

Don't buy it, I don't care. 

You haven't shown it's not a lucrative venture and you're just making crap up on the spot. Meh.

18 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Maybe after the 31st there will be some airstrikes to take out some of the vehicles or weapon sites? But by then a lot of it will probably be relocated.

Or isis will have it. Either way they have to maintain it. I'm not sure of they have that ability. It's one thing to drive equipment around being a clown, it's another to keep it running.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, joc said:

Quote:  I'm not supposed to take any questions...but go ahead.  

Hmmmmm...can you imagine....

In a world, where Trump is still President....    a press conference on Hurricane Ida...

"I'm not suppose to take any questions but go ahead..."    President Trump...about your upcoming Impeachment...  "No I'm not taking any questions about that...."   and walks off stage....looking confused and awkward.

no I can't imagine Trump ever saying anything like that ever...

PLEASE run again in 2024...:tu:

He didn't even show up for inaugeration? Gutless!!!

I doubt that fat tub of lard could make it up to a podium. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He didn't even show up for inaugeration? Gutless!!!

I doubt that fat tub of lard could make it up to a podium. 

oh now come on....that fat tub of lard ran circles around everyone and always has.  How can you call anyone who will tell the Media that they are FAKE gutless...lol.  oh man...I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that because it would have been all over my desk and monitor.  :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joc said:

oh now come on....that fat tub of lard ran circles around everyone and always has.  How can you call anyone who will tell the Media that they are FAKE gutless...lol.  oh man...I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that because it would have been all over my desk and monitor.  :lol:

Cause we know you won't waste that bourbon...

• Confused 1

It's beginning to look like the drone strike on the alleged suicide bomber near the airport earlier today was on information provided by the Taliban.  It struck an interpreters house and killed almost his entire family.   

Just curious..... 

How did the Taliban know the location of the interpreters house??? 

------> 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Just curious... 

How is it not financially more viable to 'lose' the equipment? 

It would be better to destroy it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

It's beginning to look like the drone strike on the alleged suicide bomber near the airport earlier today was on information provided by the Taliban.  It struck an interpreters house and killed almost his entire family.  

Drone strike on a suicide bomber.  A SUICIDE bomber...and we are supposed to take anything you say seriously.  I guess the suicide bomber survived the blast...heh?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Ok you lost me.

Not too hard.    Idiot biden is your hero.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Cause we know you won't waste that bourbon...

I don't drink bourbon...

In fact I don't drink much at all.  So far this entire weekend I have consumed exactly 2 beers.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:
5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Drone strike on a suicide bomber.  A SUICIDE bomber...and we are supposed to take anything you say seriously.  I guess the suicide bomber survived the blast...heh?

@acidhead Gotta admit man...that was pretty funny!  :D

• Haha 3

Just now, joc said:

@acidhead Gotta admit man...that was pretty funny!  :D

I just wanna know what news he is reading that is telling him they conducted a drone strike on a suicide bomber...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Don't buy it, I don't care. 

You haven't shown it's not a lucrative venture and you're just making crap up on the spot. Meh.

Or isis will have it. Either way they have to maintain it. I'm not sure of they have that ability. It's one thing to drive equipment around being a clown, it's another to keep it running.

No it’s you who are just making crap up. Post anything to support your claim the equipment was surrendered because that was the most cost effective course of action. Nobody but you is claiming that. Not the White House. Not the CIA. Not the Military. Not the media. Not even Trump is tweeting that. You are the only one claiming this while accusing others of “making crap up”. 

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

US military base in Yemen attacked, 30 dead, 65 injured.

Done by Houthi Rebels, which are an extreme Islamic group.

Link?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So...no Americans...

I think its Saudi owned but is mixed.

Its also where a lot of American soldiers are being flown too from Afghanistan

Edited by Cookie Monster

Afghanistan to Yemen?  That doesn't make much logistical sense.  Can you link that as well?  We always flew to Kyrgyzstan.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

US military base in Yemen attacked, 30 dead, 65 injured.

Done by Houthi Rebels, which are an extreme Islamic group.

It was not a US Military base it was Saudi Military base and according to your article there were no Americans included in the casualties. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Afghanistan to Yemen?  That doesn't make much logistical sense.  Can you link that as well?  We always flew to Kyrgyzstan.

He likes to makeup stories, like the Military that was attacked it wasn't a US Military Base and there were no Americans injured. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Biden checks his watch while observing the dignified transfer of fallen service members lost in Afghanistan

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Myles said:

Not too hard.    Idiot biden is your hero.

At least I'm a good hundred steps in front of you.

You're not a smart man.