Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was incarcerated to 50 years to solitary confinement

dream jo

I had a dream I got incarcerated 50 years to solidlyconfinement I was I could not escape it in the dream and the longer I complained the longer I got in solitary confinement

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, dream jo said:

I had a dream I got incarcerated 50 years to solidlyconfinement I was I could not escape it in the dream and the longer I complained the longer I got in solitary confinement

This would seem to suggest that you are involved in something in your own personal life where you feel trapped.  Just my first impression.

• Like 3

I'm more a few friends I've stopped speaking to me since mum passed away I don't want to know me but I know it's normally my dad died and friends stop speaking to me altogether and isolating me and isolating me which I would not do that

I'll be honest, I wish you were a bit more clear, but the gist I get is that your personal connections seemed to largely be tied to both your parents, both of whom are passed? and the ones that connected with them, connected with you, as well. but now that they're gone, they've disconnected. is that about right? 

56 minutes ago, dream jo said:

I'm more a few friends I've stopped speaking to me since mum passed away I don't want to know me but I know it's normally my dad died and friends stop speaking to me altogether and isolating me and isolating me which I would not do that

The key word you used is "isolating", when you said they were isolating you.   This has been on your mind and therefore you had the dream about solitary confinement.   It is good you came here to express your feelings.   You sound like a kind spirit and don't let people get you down.   Have you reached out to the people who knew your parents to let them know you'd still like to be friends?   Sometimes people just need a little nudge.   Feel free to PM me anytime.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I think the dream represents your feelings of social isolation.

me to

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

The key word you used is "isolating", when you said they were isolating you.   This has been on your mind and therefore you had the dream about solitary confinement.   It is good you came here to express your feelings.   You sound like a kind spirit and don't let people get you down.   Have you reached out to the people who knew your parents to let them know you'd still like to be friends?   Sometimes people just need a little nudge.   Feel free to PM me anytime.

I speak  my mum's friends I spoke to one friend today because he knows what I'm going through I am place I have got my Spiritualist Church I have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

Consequence of Covid-19 isolation?

IMO covid-19 has caused a lot of friendships damage has everybody mentally and physically our minds self included I think my mum me and my mum so much missing my mum so much

2 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

I'll be honest, I wish you were a bit more clear, but the gist I get is that your personal connections seemed to largely be tied to both your parents, both of whom are passed? and the ones that connected with them, connected with you, as well. but now that they're gone, they've disconnected. is that about right? 

yes 

I forgot agree can leave you like in Sudbury confinement solitary confined grief and mum and dad died I know when dad died me and Mum and friend the speaking those altogether if it's so us never crosses straight and it's about us ever again NH I've had it done

One-and-a-half your friends said it's one of the best things it is one of the worst things you can do to someone all they need is lol not straight not crossing the street do that to them I would not do that to them my family and my dad's side seems to be ignoring me ME1 enough only one or two it's just speaking to me I just exist you could see I've got no husband or boyfriend but that is put a life it is God's life plan for me to be on my own

An ostrich I might end up with but that's written c alright I meant to be on my own till my dying day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dream jo said:

I forgot agree can leave you like in Sudbury confinement solitary confined grief and mum and dad died I know when dad died me and Mum and friend the speaking those altogether if it's so us never crosses straight and it's about us ever again NH I've had it done

One-and-a-half your friends said it's one of the best things it is one of the worst things you can do to someone all they need is lol not straight not crossing the street do that to them I would not do that to them my family and my dad's side seems to be ignoring me ME1 enough only one or two it's just speaking to me I just exist you could see I've got no husband or boyfriend but that is put a life it is God's life plan for me to be on my own

An ostrich I might end up with but that's written c alright I meant to be on my own till my dying day

Go with what you feel, and you will be alright.

• Like 1

I know losing people we love come let us feel like we are in Sudbury confinement because friends don't know what to say I'm just closest and ignores completely and does it was ever again which is terrible to do 

No matter how bad my loss and grave gets all of me I will never do that to anybody because it's being done to me