Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snake shocks shoppers at NSW Woolworths as it emerges from spice shelf

Still Waters

A cheeky snake has shocked shoppers inside a Woolworths after it emerged nonchalantly from the store’s spice shelf.

The intruder was filmed by a customer in the Glenorie Woolworths, northwest of Sydney, on Monday as it shimmied its body part-way out of the rack.

It is not known how long the reptile had been in the store, or how it managed to get in.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/snake-shocks-shoppers-at-nsw-woolworths-as-it-emerges-from-spice-shelf/news-story/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just found out a couple months ago that Woolworths still existed in Australia and New Zealand.   Then after looking it up found the there is no connection at all between the 2 chains called Woolworths.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bloody thing is breaking quarantine rules as well! No mask! 
I bet he didn’t use the sign in app either.

lol cheeky b***** 

looks like a carpet python. they are non aggressive but can have a bad bite thanks to their long teeth 

I imagine they're filming themselves and posting it on their own snapchat somewhere 

'last time it was the toilet. this time I'm popping outta the cereal baby lmao!!! #oldladies #oldpeople #stoicreactions #lol' 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

For Australia, that's just a Tuesday. Nothing really new.

• Like 1

According to Business Insider, the woman who was at the spice shelf when the snake came out was trained in catching venomous snakes. She's the one who filmed it and then caught it, releasing it back into the wild.

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/10-foot-python-surprised-australian-woman-trained-snake-catcher-2021-8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1