Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Tsunami of Disability Is Coming

Raptor Witness

10 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This is another canary in the coal mine, before the wheels come off.

What a wonderful turn of phrase! :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

What a wonderful turn of phrase! :)

There is nothing wonderful about this virus. History will record that laughter was heard aboard the Carpathia, as our life boats sank.

A Veteran dies of routine gallstones, after waiting for seven hours to receive emergency treatment in Houston, TX.

You’ve gotta love those red blooded, brave Texans, who are dropping “my freedom” at the feet of those who actually paid for that freedom, twice.

https://youtu.be/EzXKU3uItcM

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/27/2021 at 4:23 PM, Raptor Witness said:

You’ve gotta love those red blooded, brave Texans, who are dropping “my freedom” at the feet of those who actually paid for that freedom, twice.

Do all the crazies come from Texas?  That can't be true, but it sure seems like it on here.

Doug

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

Do all the crazies come from Texas?  That can't be true, but it sure seems like it on here.

Doug

It does, doesn't it?

4 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Doug

Texans just make the worst example sometimes. Take for example Energy Secretary Rick Perry, who told President Trump that he was “The Choosen One,”immediately before “tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp,” showed up to fix all that.

Texas is the least of our problems, in term of the abomination, which leads U.S. to desolation.  They are but a symptom, not the cause.

The cause is underneath your feet.

”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s graspSource  12-10-2019

Raptor Witness

In a breathtaking move today, newly sworn President Biden announced that he will use the Defense Production Act, as well as other emergency powers to put the United States on a wartime footing to defeat the coronavirus.

At the 9:45 minute mark:

Given that this virus is on schedule to take over 1 million American lives, while disabling hundreds of thousands more, it’s better late than never.

At least President Biden has sense enough to know that this is a war.

As for my prayers, the Earth is a Goliath; and once set in motion, it’s difficult to slow her march to desolation.

Edited January 21 by Raptor Witness

29 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Texans just make the worst example sometimes.

I figured out the energy crisis.  All the oil wells are in places like Alaska, Oklahoma and Texas, but all the dipsticks are in Washington.

Doug

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Take for example Energy Secretary Rick Perry, who told President Trump that he was “The Choosen One,”immediately before “tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp,” showed up to fix all that.

Rick Perry is the former Texas governor who didn't do anything to get ERCOT ready for last winter's cold snap and this summer's heat wave.  And that's who Trump appointed as energy secretary?

In all fairness, he probably didn't realize there was a problem.  But then, it's the governor's job to check.  Just because the Texas grid couldn't handle the 2011 cold snap is no reason to think it can't handle the next one is it?

When it finally became clear how bad a job he'd done, he tried to blame wind turbines and AOC.  13% of wind turbines were down (10% are normally down for repairs), while 65% of the gas plants were down.  Sounds like Texas needs more wind turbines to take over for its unreliable gas system.  He tried to blame AOC's Green New Deal, but that's a non-binding resolution that didn't pass Congress anyway.  Thought he could feed the voters that line of bull and they'd believe him.  I don't really know - maybe he was right about that.

Doug

On 8/29/2021 at 11:16 AM, Doug1066 said:
On 8/28/2021 at 10:24 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Rick Perry is the former Texas governor who didn't do anything to get ERCOT ready for last winter's cold snap and this summer's heat wave.  And that's who Trump appointed as energy secretary?

In all fairness, he probably didn't realize there was a problem.

Why not, U.S. Intelligence would or should have been aware that the Polar Vortex was coming.

I thought I made that quite clear …. 5 weeks in advance.

Mercy Christmas

Alarming study finds cognitive deficits in those who had even mild Covid cases PBS 8-6-2021 Special Report - Amanpour and Co.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 4 weeks later...

A Montana antivaxxer ends up disabled, unable to use his hands, and feed himself.

Think of the enormous resources this man is using, essentially becoming a ward of the state, because of an irresponsible, and selfish, political decision.

I personally ran into one of these folks, this week. It was an elderly couple, and the man of the house had one of these “Don’t Tread on Me” flags in his garage,

I put on my mask before entering the home, because it’s my protocol, even though I’m vaccinated, This, despite his insistence that I didn’t need to, and he didn’t care. 

I was looking at his elderly wife, thinking to myself, “I wonder if he cares about his wife?”

I told him the family story about my relative who had become permanently disabled, following the 1918 virus, but the degree and depth of his ignorance was sadly, obvious. He kept telling his wife to turn up the volume on the television, because the stock market was crashing.

The madness and failure to connect the dots, suggests that death of the empire is closing in.

• 3 weeks later...

Puzzling, often debilitating after-effects plaguing COVID-19 "long-haulers"

Delta “Destruction” - “Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation.” Dec. 19, 2019 

Delta “Destruction” - “Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation.” Dec. 19, 2019 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332932-senate-trial-or-peremptory-dismissal/?do=findComment&co

• 4 months later...

Even mild Covid is linked to brain damage, scans showNBC 3-7-2022

The new British research is the first to reveal striking differences in areas of the brain based on scans taken before and after a coronavirus infection.

Proposed Wrist Band - ”Covid-19 Incompetent”

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 3:55 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Every step that the conservative right wing takes, further reveals their dangerous deception. You’ve can’t lie about a pandemic, without consequences.

I don’t believe I’ve ever used the word “hate” on this forum. The problem you have, is that when this plague is over, people will look at the dead and disabled, and they will eventually ask themselves, who is responsible? Is it the people who tried to warn others, or those who lied about the danger?

I want people to get vaccinated, because I see the danger. You lead people to the danger. That’s the real difference.

So when 1 million people are disabled in the United States, and need your tax dollars to care for them, will you then say, “that was their personal responsibility,” for failing to get vaccinated? 

The plague revealed that the conservative platform is a lie, and it always was a lie. You don’t really care about the unborn; if you did, you would be protecting them by recommending vaccinations for those who are surrounding the mothers..

If people hate you, because they’ve caught you lying to them, that’s on you.

Here’s a young nurse in Tennessee, who has something to say to you. Does this sound like hate? Do you hear her prophecy?

And now we know that the dead and disabled are and will be amplified by this vaccine. Way to cheerlead though. 

On 8/18/2021 at 1:45 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Of all the people who had covid, how many were permanently damaged by the virus? "Long covid" could simply be based on a small number of cases, just enough to claim it could affect you.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

Now let's flip this on it's head: what are the potential long term side effects of mRNA vaccines? Remember there is a 5 year disclaimer on the drugs, meaning the manufacturer cannot be held responsible for damages until that period has passed.

The information you need is being recorded in this thread.The antivaxxers have been pretending that a few die or you are well. This thread shows the extent of the injury to those infected, the percentage injured in various organs, and how early in time it was known.

Here you wonder if only a few were affected. Check out the thread and see how many people are adversely affected with chronic issues.

I believe you can also learn how safe the vaccines are in the same thread.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:29 AM, Doug1066 said:

Long covid is the damage caused by covid, not the disease itself.  The major problem seems to be oxygen starvation while the virus is attacking the lungs.  The danger sign is a pulse ox level below 80%.  Most cases of long covid are expected to recover in a year to eighteen months, but there could well be a few unlucky individuals with permanent damage.

Although transient side effects occur immediately after injection, long term side effects from the vaccines occur in few cases.

Doug.

Actually COVID goes after the lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, and intestine. Am I leaving anything out?

Here is a thread discussing chronic issues due to COVID-19 infections. It is not a "few unlucky individuals with permanent damage". It appears to adversely affect a significant number of those infected even those that were asymptomatic.

On 8/18/2021 at 6:08 PM, and then said:

Let's attack conservatives, political hit piece number 572 and counting.  Don't you have a prophecy for us today?  We've been days without a new Sonnet of Doom (TM)  False prophets are a dime-a-dozen but it takes REAL lack of self-awareness for one to wrap themselves as Godly messengers, just to spread their own political hate.  Impressive, in a morbid sort of way.

I don't agree with you politically  for the most part but I agree about the gloom and doom and lack of self-awareness of the OP poster in this thread.

19 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Actually COVID goes after the lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, brain, and intestine. Am I leaving anything out?

Here is a thread discussing chronic issues due to COVID-19 infections. It is not a "few unlucky individuals with permanent damage". It appears to adversely affect a significant number of those infected even those that were asymptomatic.

Even "a few unlucky individuals" can be a significant number.

Doug

• Like 2

On 8/31/2021 at 8:22 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Why not, U.S. Intelligence would or should have been aware that the Polar Vortex was coming.

The Polar Vortex has been known since the 1850s.  The only thing that climate change did was to shift its location during the winter months.  And that's what nailed Rick Perry (a climate change denier).

Doug

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't agree with you politically  for the most part but I agree about the gloom and doom and lack of self-awareness of the OP poster in this thread.

Well of course we shouldn't worry, and post the truth about a deadly virus killing millions, while Nero Trump fiddled away.