Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taliban allegedly sets woman on fire for 'bad cooking'

OverSword

Taliban fighters allegedly set a woman on fire for "bad cooking," as other women in Afghanistan go into hiding and reportedly being forced into sex slavery.  

"They are forcing people to give them food and cook them food. A woman was put on fire because she was accused of bad cooking for Taliban fighters," activist and former Afghan judge Najla Ayoubi told Sky News. 

Ayoubi fled the country when the Taliban began taking more control of Afghanistan, and said she has since received multiple reports of violence against women. She added that she has also heard many female activists are in hiding due to fear of violence. 

"There are so many young women are being in the past few weeks being shipped into neighboring countries in coffins to be used as sex slaves," she said.

"They also force families to marry their young daughters to Taliban fighters. I don‘t see where is the promise that they think women should be going to work, when we are seeing all of these atrocities."

link

• Sad 9

Its so messed up. Its hard to imagine this happening in places in 2021.

But hey, atleast the Taliban went on social media and said they wouldn't do anything bad :innocent:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

Those who in any way support Fundamentalist Islam, support THIS being the norm around the world.  

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Those who in any way support Fundamentalist Islam, support THIS being the norm around the world.  

I doubt that being burned alive for bad cooking is in the Qran but I get your point.  It's pretty bronze aged stuff.

• Like 1

These idiots and ISIS clowns really think we fear them because of their "beheadings."

Well, If I had my way I would be over there killing each and everyone of them with my pigs blood filled hollow points, ensuring a one way ticket to hell.

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2021 at 5:24 PM, OverSword said:

I doubt that being burned alive for bad cooking is in the Qran but I get your point.  It's pretty bronze aged stuff.

Perhaps not in the Qur'an but the Hadiths tend to give the license to do as they please.  It's absolute barbarism and it's just beginning again there.  I heard today that the man's body that we saw fall from the C-17 at a few hundred feet of altitude was a 19-year-old kid.  He'd never known anything other than western "occupation" and culture.  If the Taliban really believe that Biden will not fight to get the rest of our people and our Afghan allies out, the slaughter we're about to see (or hear of) is going to be horrific and every single drop of blood is on those who installed him in that office.  I wonder if the CCP will pass up the chance to grab Taiwan while we are leaderless?

Those who shrug their shoulders and ignore any moral pangs about our promises to our Taiwanese allies, should perhaps think a bit more of the economic impacts should that island fall.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/16/2-charts-show-how-much-the-world-depends-on-taiwan-for-semiconductors.html

It would cause real displacements in our domestic economy.  Nearly everything we manufacture or use needs chips and Taiwan has become a crucial part of that supply.

21 hours ago, South Alabam said:

These idiots and ISIS clowns really think we fear them because of their "beheadings."

Well, If I had my way I would be over there killing each and everyone of them with my pigs blood filled hollow points, ensuring a one way ticket to hell.

Carry on, should be able to get over there. :D

Afghan woman sets fire to her paintings before the Taliban see's them

7jdm1bv95rj71.jpg

• Sad 1