Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ABC News report is interrupted by satanic ritual


UM-Bot

Recommended Posts

  • The title was changed to ABC News report is interrupted by satanic ritual

Being serious for a moment, has the TV station figured out and explained what happened? Seems like that should have been an important part of the article.

So much journalism sucks nowadays.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am guessing someone was testing a way to hack the news.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's the Greys, checking everything's tip-top, ready for the big reveal. :unsure2:

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, acute said:

If that's the case, I'm going to buy stock in toilet paper.:yes:

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I am guessing someone was testing a way to hack the news.  

Yep, just wanted to see if they could do it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yep, just wanted to see if they could do it. 

A friend of a neighbour of a friend, who was into Pirate Radio and stuff (back in the day) successful hijacked his local TV transmitter with a home-made piece of kit.

There's no reason why a similar thing can't be done on Satellite TV.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, acute said:

A friend of a neighbour of a friend, who was into Pirate Radio and stuff (back in the day) successful hijacked his local TV transmitter with a home-made piece of kit.

There's no reason why a similar thing can't be done on Satellite TV.

The footage kind of looked like a bad "B" movie.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect it was from a dropped article that someone at Aunty forgot to remove from the system. 
Either that or we finally got to see that report on Scotty from Marketing the AFP kept raiding the ABC to prevent being broadcast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Satanic churches have keyboardists?

Everything is a counterfeit, so this denomination must be unholy rollers. :unsure2:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it was hacked, why is the animal law briefing at the bottom of the screen on both the news report and the Satanic interruption? 

Just curious, I have no idea how these things work, it just seems if hacked into it would have cut out all the Channels transmission, not just some of it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

If it was hacked, why is the animal law briefing at the bottom of the screen on both the news report and the Satanic interruption? 

Just curious, I have no idea how these things work, it just seems if hacked into it would have cut out all the Channels transmission, not just some of it.

Maybe it was internal, and the video is separate from the text at the bottom.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Satanic churches have keyboardists?

Yes.  Even the Mormons!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

If it was hacked, why is the animal law briefing at the bottom of the screen on both the news report and the Satanic interruption? 

Just curious, I have no idea how these things work, it just seems if hacked into it would have cut out all the Channels transmission, not just some of it.

The chyron or whatever it was is probably a separate feed from the background video.  She didn't appear to be aware that anything had happened.  Odd...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reminds me of that scene from the movie "Used Cars".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched a documentary the other year about that satanic movements in the US were on the rise. However, the members didn't seem evil at all, they were just a bit different. I remember that there were some rules they were following that seemed pretty good, don't remember what those rules were now though. Anyway, it was very far away from the classical picture of an evil Satan.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fred_mc said:

I watched a documentary the other year about that satanic movements in the US were on the rise. However, the members didn't seem evil at all, they were just a bit different. I remember that there were some rules they were following that seemed pretty good, don't remember what those rules were now though. Anyway, it was very far away from the classical picture of an evil Satan.

because when people pray for God but God didnt answer so they turn to Satan in hope he answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, fred_mc said:

I watched a documentary the other year about that satanic movements in the US were on the rise. However, the members didn't seem evil at all, they were just a bit different. I remember that there were some rules they were following that seemed pretty good, don't remember what those rules were now though. Anyway, it was very far away from the classical picture of an evil Satan.

Because we're not evil.  The rules you're talking about are called the Satanic Tenets and you can read about them here  Comparing The Satanic Temple's Tenets to the Bible's Ten Commandments - World Religion News

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HSlim said:

Anton Lavey was an organist.  

Interesting. Wasn't aware of that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, and then said:

The chyron or whatever it was is probably a separate feed from the background video.  She didn't appear to be aware that anything had happened.  Odd...

Like I said, some at Aunty dropped the Satanist report in favour of one on animal welfare but didn’t drop the footage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.