Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All US Citizens were warned to leave Afghanistan starting in April 2021 by the US Embassy

Grim Reaper 6

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry but the  Biden's issues screwed us all up :)but if it was trump he would be the one that  had figured  it all  about    :)  

Trump is a useless has been. 

Sick of hearing about the loser. 

We all know he would only make matters worse. That's his forte. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

If you really cared you would not frame everything from a political point of view. So save the sentiment for the day whe it doesn't fit your political agenda. ;)

Sad really really sad!:(

This is 100% accurate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

This is 100% accurate.

Thanks man!:tu:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Trump is a useless has been. 

Sick of hearing about the loser. 

We all know he would only make matters worse. That's his forte. 

Why? He's ur punching bag. Makes you look all tough and cool! 

:D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I'm already tough and cool

He is fun to make fun of. That's about all he is good for. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiKrXtjwh9N6mtburJiiI

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, acidhead said:

Trump as a punching bag...

Now there's an idea

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HSlim said:

Trump as a punching bag...

Now there's an idea

91CN30K-j+L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Lol I want one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2021 at 7:13 AM, HSlim said:

Facts never seemed to matter to Cadet Bonespurs followers anyway. 

It's the sages like yourself that are going to actually lose their minds if he is re-elected in 2024.  We're already beginning to see the hysteria building because regardless of how cute and dismissive you folks try to be, you KNOW, deep down, a fear you won't admit about him coming back.  The fact is, 4 years of scam investigations, mischaracterizations, and outright lies by your media 5th Column failed to remove him.  THEN, you had to steal an election to keep him from getting another 4.  It's just beginning to dawn on the smarter of your lot that the same methods cannot be used again and he is VERY likely to win again.

Just curious... what are YOUR plans if Bonespurs gets another 4 year lease on that mansion at 1600?

• Haha 2

On 8/27/2021 at 7:46 AM, toast said:

The opinion of a single actor is not of relevance to anything.

I totally agree.

OTOH, any person who has dedicated themselves to trying to improve the lot of the stateless or downtrodden, for years, deserves a bit more respect, wouldn't you think?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

OTOH, any person who has dedicated themselves to trying to improve the lot of the stateless or downtrodden, for years, deserves a bit more respect, wouldn't you think?

Yes she does.  A very magnanimous thing to say about a WOKE person.  I salute you.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 2:04 AM, psyche101 said:

There we have it.

It's Bidens fault that people didn't listen to multiple warnings apparently.

Thanks for the link. It puts even more perspective on the situation.

It's all selective outrage. 

Trump completely botched stuff and it resulted in deaths, but you didn't hear a peep.

They were still screaming Benghazi. 

And now of course, everything is Biden's fault. 

It seems like this was always going to be ugly getting out of there, but at least we're getting out of there.

And Trumped started the process, so yay Trump for once.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, and then said:

It's the sages like yourself that are going to actually lose their minds if he is re-elected in 2024.  We're already beginning to see the hysteria building because regardless of how cute and dismissive you folks try to be, you KNOW, deep down, a fear you won't admit about him coming back.  The fact is, 4 years of scam investigations, mischaracterizations, and outright lies by your media 5th Column failed to remove him.  THEN, you had to steal an election to keep him from getting another 4.  It's just beginning to dawn on the smarter of your lot that the same methods cannot be used again and he is VERY likely to win again.

Just curious... what are YOUR plans if Bonespurs gets another 4 year lease on that mansion at 1600?

Mmmmkay.  By all means, feel free to tell me what it was I said that suggested that I consider myself a sage.  I'd love to hear it.

My plan is to see how long it takes for you and all the other cultists to get off your knees and stop servicing him like a bunch of truck stop prostitutes.  If this country is dumb enough to elect for the second time a man who has no business leading a little league t ball team around town square, much less an entire nation, I'll just have to deal with being ashamed of my leader once again and doing everything legally possible to make sure he again fails at destroying this country.  All he did was make it acceptable to be trash and ignorant. 

But maybe we'll get lucky and he'll have the stroke he deserves.

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 1:57 PM, acidhead said:

I wonder how DC will react to THIS phone call?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9945031/Biden-told-Afghan-President-needed-change-perception-Talibans-rapid-advance.html

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 12:18 PM, Tatetopa said:

Yes she does.  A very magnanimous thing to say about a WOKE person.  I salute you.

Those like her who sacrifice time, effort, and even income, to help others, are worthy of praise regardless of their politics.  OTOH, the hate-filled types who use a platform to spit on America while doing nothing of value to help others should be shamed and discredited openly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2021 at 3:24 AM, GlitterRose said:

It's all selective outrage. 

Trump completely botched stuff and it resulted in deaths, but you didn't hear a peep.

They were still screaming Benghazi. 

And now of course, everything is Biden's fault. 

It seems like this was always going to be ugly getting out of there, but at least we're getting out of there.

And Trumped started the process, so yay Trump for once.

Indeed it is. 

Trump should have ended it in 2020. So I'm not cheering for him yet. It took this president to end this catastrophic failure of a war. I imagine losing it is a huge embarrassment to America, especially to Pakistan, so Biden's going to really cop it for being the last man standing when it's called off. I still can't believe how little difference 20 years made. 

I think the main thing is that failure if a war is finally over. And I don't think there was a neat efficient way to withdraw given the situation and failure to control after 20 years of trying. History will remember Biden as the man who ended the war. But I don't know how much finger pointing and bickering will be remembered. 

1 hour ago, and then said:

Those like her who sacrifice time, effort, and even income, to help others, are worthy of praise regardless of their politics.  OTOH, the hate-filled types who use a platform to spit on America while doing nothing of value to help others should be shamed and discredited openly.

I am 100% in agreement with that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure of the most appropriate thread for this but this seems as good as any.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/stu-does-america/copy-edit-glenn-beck-reveals-shocking-details-in-light-of-state-department-email-leaks?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

Whatever anyone thinks of Glen Beck, I think it'd be difficult to hate on his efforts to help stranded Americans get out of Afghanistan.  Yet, this is exactly what our State Department did.  His operation had been underway for awhile and had been successful enough that the Taliban at the airport seemed unaware of who, exactly, were on these civilian flights.  Somehow, Newsweek finds out what's going on, makes it public, then our State Department interjects itself into the situation and shuts it down and forces all of these people who are at real risk of murder, to hand over their documentation to the Taliban.  These people had been hiding in safehouses until they left for the airport.

Anyone who still supports this regime has the blood of innocents on their hands, if not their consciences.   How on earth can anyone justify such actions by the U.S. government?  WHO'S interests are being served here?  

31 minutes ago, and then said:

Anyone who still supports this regime has the blood of innocents on their hands, if not their consciences. 

I wish there were more details to this.  It seems a little weird to me that airplanes are being loaded and the Taliban does not know who is on them and would let that proceed.  But, details would be good, it would be nice to know th e rest of the story.  That being said, I kinda miss Glen Beck sometimes.

Would you be OK with Glen Beck or somebody else going down to Central America and loading up planes with people that were about to be killed in Nicaragua, Honduras, and El Salvador and flying them into the US somewhere without vetting?  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Would you be OK with Glen Beck or somebody else going down to Central America and loading up planes with people that were about to be killed in Nicaragua, Honduras, and El Salvador and flying them into the US somewhere without vetting?  

Not at all.  That isn't what he was doing here.  It IS what our government did at the end.  Only 6K Americans flew out of the total of 100K+ total evacuees.  On top of that, thousands of those who actually helped us, still couldn't get out so WHO, precisely, did we fly out and bring here?

8 hours ago, and then said:

On top of that, thousands of those who actually helped us, still couldn't get out so WHO, precisely, did we fly out and bring here?

That is a pretty good question.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

On top of that, thousands of those who actually helped us, still couldn't get out so WHO, precisely, did we fly out and bring here?

I did a little more reading about Glen Beck's project.  He is trying to evacuate Christians out of Afghanistan because the Taliban is not tolerant of other faiths.  His organization claims up to 5100 Christians and others at risk have already been evacuated.   The people he is helping out of the country do not have to be US citizens, permanent residents, or have any history of cooperating with the US.  They will not all be resettling in the US.   That 5,100 maybe part of the overall count of Afghans airlifted out.  Of the 120,000 it was claimed that 5500 of the evacuees were US citizens or permanent residents. They will certainly come to the US.  One estimate is that up to 250,000 Afghans worked with Americans or their allies, so there are a lot left in country.

I couldn't find a number for how many evacuees will resettle in the US and how many in other countries, maybe you will be able to, and I think that is the number you really want to know.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

Not at all.  That isn't what he was doing here. 

From the interview I saw, he is sponsoring a charity that is evacuating threatened Christians out of Afghanistan.   There are also threatened Christians in leftist controlled Central American countries  so it would seem pretty much the same to me to help evacuate threatened Christians out of hostile leftist regimes in Central America..

• Like 1

If this is true, this administration are actively engaging in treason.

On 8/27/2021 at 6:49 PM, South Alabam said:

I believe Joe Biden and Kamala Harris should both resign!

That would mean Nancy Pelosi would be President. :blink:

so what, it is not like she would do any worst than those 2, she'll be easier to remove, she is  not liked by many, including the left