Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate

Vorg

U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate (msn.com)

image.png.64c3738a3f029c66313d330a45b1c810.png

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

The Taliban has already said they weren't going to allow Afghans out of the country, and Americans are stranded too. 

Did they think the Taliban are going to just change their minds now and let them out, or have they potentially given these people a death sentence?

We have seen how the Taliban has already lied as far as amnesty etc.. goes, and how they are controlling what is happening over there, not our President who needs recalled.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate (msn.com)

image.png.64c3738a3f029c66313d330a45b1c810.png

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

If it wasn`t bad enough, that is just pure insane.

What kind of moron puts so much unwavering trust in their 20 years enemy, that they give them a list of their people. Has the US vetted all Taliban fighters? Does it know they arent going to pass info to ISIS-K? Can they be sure they arent ISIS-K?

What God dam planet is Biden on?

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

What kind of moron puts so much unwavering trust in their 20 years enemy, that they give them a list of their people. Has the US vetted all Taliban fighters? Does it know they arent going to pass info to ISIS-K? Can they be sure they arent ISIS-K?

Well August 31st is going to come and go, and we will have to see if they let these people out, or the Taliban deadline is reached. We either fly out with these people or without. No one wants to leave these people. 

37 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

No one wants to leave these people.

I no longer believe that.  EVERY action this administration takes gets worse and worse and now we've just had 12 of our troops killed along with at least 60 of those Afghans who were trying to get out.  WHEN DOES THIS END?  How much more damage is that senile old man going to be allowed to cause?  I think he's a meat-puppet being used by a shadow government made up of former Obama officials and I think we're seeing a very effectively planned and executed attempt to take this nation down.  

THIS WAS NOT INEVITABLE.  Those who say it was are as culpable as their heroes in DC.  

• Like 3

If true, this is a jaw-droppingly horrific betrayal.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, and then said:

I no longer believe that.  EVERY action this administration takes gets worse and worse and now we've just had 12 of our troops killed along with at least 60 of those Afghans who were trying to get out.  WHEN DOES THIS END?  How much more damage is that senile old man going to be allowed to cause?  I think he's a meat-puppet being used by a shadow government made up of former Obama officials and I think we're seeing a very effectively planned and executed attempt to take this nation down.  

THIS WAS NOT INEVITABLE.  Those who say it was are as culpable as their heroes in DC.  

Its four attacks in Kabul today, we are just waiting for our new channels to update.

72 dead, about 200 injured.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Its four attacks in Kabul today, we are just waiting for our new channels to update.

72 dead, about 200 injured.

It looks like he isn't even going to respond, let alone try to extend the deadline.  Something is very decidedly not right about this.  It makes NO sense and I can't help thinking it's all by plan.  

• Sad 2

Biden wont last long, he is becoming a laughing stock.

And a source of rage and disbelief.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

Who went over there to talk with them the other day? Secretary of state I think? Anyways, I imagine the conversation...

Sos- can you please help us get to our people and get them home.

Taliban- sure, just give us a list of names.

My 5 year olds aren't always as easy to trick. Wtf...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

What kind of moron puts so much unwavering trust in their 20 years enemy, that they give them a list of their people.

Those who took that decision aren't incompetent.  They are EVIL.  They know full-well what will happen to those on the list and if there is justice left in this world, THEY will come to a day when the grief, pain, and suffering will be THEIRS.  If they escape it here, it WILL find them in God's good time.  People need to stop being confused about this situation.  These people run DC and have for decades.  They have control of the upper echelon of our military and they aren't making mistakes.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

He has ALREADY been there too long.  How many more will the Democrats allow him to sell out to torture and death before they remove him?  My prediction is that we'll see the last of our troops leaving before the 31 - IF THEY AREN'T shot down on their way out.  THEN this traitorous group will launch some sort of half-assed attack on some "training camp" and call it good.  ANY REPUBLICAN who works with this administration to pass another dollar's worth of legislation needs to be put on a list for primarying and all funding to the RNC needs to stop, immediately.  

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

He has ALREADY been there too long.  How many more will the Democrats allow him to sell out to torture and death before they remove him?  My prediction is that we'll see the last of our troops leaving before the 31 - IF THEY AREN'T shot down on their way out.  THEN this traitorous group will launch some sort of half-assed attack on some "training camp" and call it good.  ANY REPUBLICAN who works with this administration to pass another dollar's worth of legislation needs to be put on a list for primarying and all funding to the RNC needs to stop, immediately.  

Yep, I can see one or two attempts to down a transporter coming. Maybe even an attempt to defeat and kill the last 1000 soldiers remaining. And wont it be ironic if its done with US weapons. Those last troops will be in a difficult situation as the remaining civilians will go mad creating chaos. It will stop them mounting an effective defence.

Even if that final attack doesnt happen once that last plane is gone all remaining at the airport are getting slaughtered. All Americans captured are not going to be used as hostages, they are going to get slaughtered too. I predict they will be handed over to ISIS so it wont even be beaten to death or shot. It will send shock waves around the world and USA when it has to watch video coverage from Afghanistan of 5000 of its citizens being crucified.

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

In Biden's own words today, the attack was done by ISIS-K. Not the Taliban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/26/us/politics/biden-afghanistan-speech-transcript.html

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Not giving Biden credit here but use some common sense.  The Taliban know who the Americans are without a list.  The Taliban know who the Afghan visa holders without our list. Right now, they are letting no Afghans through.  If they want to take reprisals, they can.  Does a list  make it worse? 

Or attached to that list, did we tack a threat?  "These people better make it to the airport ISIS-K or not, and if they don't we know where you live even if we don't know where ISIS-K is. If you want to be alive next week to run your country it better happen."

I don't know if that happened, you don't know, CNN and FOX don't know and none of the other dirtbag commentators know either. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The Taliban has already said they weren't going to allow Afghans out of the country, and Americans are stranded too. 

Did they think the Taliban are going to just change their minds now and let them out, or have they potentially given these people a death sentence?

We have seen how the Taliban has already lied as far as amnesty etc.. goes, and how they are controlling what is happening over there, not our President who needs recalled.

Huh, uh...you don't get to  play both sides of the card.  You wanted Trump out...so this is what you get.  Deal with it!  You don't get to Recall the President.  You had that chance when you sent in your early voting ballot....remember?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I'm not seeing how that's not describing the last four years under the previous POTUS. He actually instigated it! He managed to scam four years so no reason Biden can't. He's done a better job than Trump already. 

• Confused 1

The Taliban has condemned the airport attacks according to news releases. Are they expecting to be in control after we leave? Or are they seeing someone else moving in? This is the way of the Middle East. The Taliban could end up with some serious regrets.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/taliban-spokesman-strongly-condemns-kabul-175400455.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIw9L7lt4rfpZzblOCXr5JIIh3hxnObXaGD5ES91knH0neWwAGAZYvljW7AjgAEsUKEHS-DiLC3H_H88c1yv1YcXuPg728bbB110mOBxduKCG6NOv6AZEu95fAH-F3UA3-TrHNH8GpMKTaBTZW1CUbLBg8F3S4Hvd7TSN20EKtPg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/26/leaders-condemn-kabul-airport-attack-afghanistan/

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-08-26/france-to-stop-kabul-airport-evacuations-by-friday-night

The blasts came hours after Western officials warned of a major attack, urging people to leave the airport. But that advice went largely unheeded by Afghans desperate to escape the country in the last few days of an American-led evacuation before the U.S. officially ends its 20-year presence on Aug. 31.

The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the killings on its Amaq news channel. The IS affiliate in Afghanistan is far more radical than the Taliban, who recently took control of the country in a lightning blitz. The Taliban were not believed to have been involved in the attacks and condemned the blasts.

Edited by susieice

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'm not seeing how that's not describing the last four years under the previous POTUS. He actually instigated it! He managed to scam four years so no reason Biden can't. He's done a better job than Trump already. 

Trump is not in charge. He has no control whatsoever. Biden is the President. Biden calls the shots. There's no hope for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I guess looking in I see 2 idiots who were voted in.  I felt the Americans were between a rock and a hard place choosing between Trump and Biden.  But, Biden made the choice to pull the American soldiers out before getting the civilians out.  How is it not logical to evacuate the civilians THEN  the soldiers?  And now that Biden is getting backlash, he brings out the "but Trump...".  No, this is on Biden.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I guess looking in I see 2 idiots who were voted in.  I felt the Americans were between a rock and a hard place choosing between Trump and Biden.  But, Biden made the choice to pull the American soldiers out before getting the civilians out.  How is it not logical to evacuate the civilians THEN  the soldiers?  And now that Biden is getting backlash, he brings out the "but Trump...".  No, this is on Biden.

Biden calls the shots. He doesn't have to listen to anything Trump said anymore than Trump listened to anything Obama said. However, from news reports coming out now and from Biden's own words, this sounds more and more like it was an ISIS attack and not the Taliban, who may find themselves in more trouble after we leave.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Huh uh, you don't get to go all  ape-poo on the current POTUS either...the guy is every bit if not more of a scum bag than what you thought Trump was.

I am getting a kick though out of all of the Trump haters suddenly turning on Biden.  It is quite hilarious and I'm not even paying attention.  

But...you aren't an American Citizen so you do get to say anything you want...I'll give you that...because...all you did was voice your opinion...you didn't actually vote for the guy.

But to all those that did....in a word (or two) YOU LOSE!  

It is really sad...yeah what happened in Afghanistan...but even more so...the state of the Union.  Keep those beers iced down brother...I might be seeing you sooner than you think.

Edited by joc

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

Trump is not in charge. He has no control whatsoever. Biden is the President. Biden calls the shots. There's no hope for you.

Who said he was?

What exactly are you objecting to? 

What hope do I need you reckon?

25 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Have you read the thread which shows that there have been warnings to all Americans for months to get out? 

Just how many civilians are there? Nobody seems to know. Thousands have been pulled out, and there is a thread in the other news section from June illustrating that America was organising VISAS for American civilians and Afghan people working for the US. 

There seems to have been a great deal done already, and warnings issued repeatedly that most people seem to be ignoring. A lot of sensationalism when the focus should be in who is left and needs help. The US has allies there. We are taking hundreds out everyday too. If people need help, we all pitch in and sort it rather than playing hindsight and pointing fingers. 

What we need to know is who is there, how many and why they have not heeded earlier warnings. 

24 minutes ago, joc said:

Huh uh, you don't get to go all  ape-poo on the current POTUS either...the guy is every bit if not more of a scum bag than what you thought Trump was.

I am getting a kick though out of all of the Trump haters suddenly turning on Biden.  It is quite hilarious and I'm not even paying attention.  

But...you aren't an American Citizen so you do get to say anything you want...I'll give you that...because...all you did was voice your opinion...you didn't actually vote for the guy.

But to all those that did....in a word (or two) YOU LOSE!  

It is really sad...yeah what happened in Afghanistan...but even more so...the state of the Union.  Keep those beers iced down brother...I might be seeing you sooner than you think.

Despite all the finger pointing, history will remember that he ended a failure of a 20 year war. 

That's what matters here. And that why Biden will always be the better man.

Now that the Taliban are saying the world is next, it's everybody's problem. As it should be. The middle east theocracies are barbaric and outdated. Any theocracy is. Time to make the slowest minds in the world keep pace with the forerunners. Religion is a curse. Eradicate it with knowledge.

Get down here asap. We will ban any news media. Only music media allowed. Spring is ready to be embraced. We can ride motorbikes, watch live bands and drink too much. FTW.

• Haha 1