Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you listening to?

pete's montreux

I like Green Day, but probably their older stuff mroe then their newer stuff... dont get me wrong, the new Green Day is good, but I like their Dookie and Insomniac stuff better..

Im currantly listening to my favorite song: Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nativechick1989

• Shakezulah

• -JfS-

• MadEyePixie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HED pe-War this song kicks major ass!

Mmmm... "Hocus Pocus" by Focus. It's a really good song, with a cool guitar riff and some weird singing out there.

Later I'm gonna move on to "Killing in the Name Of" by Rage Against the Machine, and "Porcelain" by Moby. Good music, oooo yeah gunsmilie.gif

Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You (MSG 1973)

any live version of this song can make a grown man cry

cool.gif Season by Good Charlotte. yes.gif which is one of my favourite songs by GC, it is such a wonderful song yes.gifcool.gif Edited by Pyro Pheenix

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

Deep Purple - The Mule

Ian Paice had some incredible flair, but was no John Bonham.

Just got finished listening to the 'Web of Dharma' cd by Graves. For those who don't know, this is the band that former Misfits vocalist Michale Graves and drummer Dr CHUD went on to form after they left the 'Fits. Unfortunately the band was only together for 2 short years before they split, Michale went on to form the awesome 'Gotham Road' and CHUD went on to form Dr CHUD's 'X-Ward'. For anyone who has'nt heard the Web of Dharma album, I strongly recommend it, a very brooding piece throughout. Skip on over to http://www.officialgraveswebsite.com to get more info.

Hoagy alien.gif

I'v got "CLUBBERS GUIDE 2005" on devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

right now, i am taking a break from the new HED cd, which i have been listening to since i got it. so i am listening to Breaking Benjamin's second album, We Are Not Alone. its a very good album and is recommended to anyone who likes good rock music. this band really has something forevery one. it has some very heavy songs, some softer rock songs, some songs that would soothe you, some pop-ish rock songs which are still very good, and they even have a punk song which was released on their EP late last year. so this band has a little something for everyone. odds are, if you like one of their songs, then you will like just about all of them, despite what kinda music you are into. if you wanna check them out, go to http://www.breakingbenjamin.com or go to their underground site http://www.theshallowbay.net

Bottle Dreams by Eyedea and Abilities.

Somebody go download that song... or look for the lyrics... it's so sad... I love it. crying.gif

Edited by Syaoransbear

I am listening to Stone Temple Pilots (again), but this time, the song Plush. Stone Temple Pilots is a great band, but they have some of the oddest lyrics. I think a lot of those grunge/metal bands in the early 90's had odd lyrics (Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam) I checked it out and all the lyrics for all the bands are weird

I am listening to Stone Temple Pilots (again), but this time, the song Plush.  Stone Temple Pilots is a great band, but they have some of the oddest lyrics.  I think a lot of those grunge/metal bands in the early 90's had odd lyrics (Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam) I checked it out and all the lyrics for all the bands are weird

510031[/snapback]

I think Black Sabbath takes the cake on wierd lyrics. Just listen to "Faries Wear Boots."

Led Zeppelin 1971.09.29 [Wendy Records]

32 minute version of Whole Lotta Love

AND LOVING EVERY SECOND

Artist- 50cent

Album- The Massacre

Been listening to this since yesterday when I got the album it's alright 1-10 I gove it a 7 1/2 thumbsup.gif

There's 4 songs on my playlist at the moment which I've been listening to over and over...

Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

The Killers - Somebody Told Me

The Bravery - An Honest Mistake

listening to the Dead and Dreaming album from Dry Kill Logic. its really brutal metalcore thats very entertaining, especially when youre in the mood to beat the crap outta something or someone.

Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings

Smashing Pumpkins really, really are much better then many people think. I dont know what it is, but everyone I talk to hates the band...

Oh man I used to LOVE the Pumpkins, they were my absolute fav in high school. I worshipped Billy Corgan.

That is, until Adore, which I hated. And then came Machina which I hated even more. But everything up until Mellon Collie is fabulous. wub.gif

Currently listening to: Marilyn Manson - The Dope Show

^^^Smashing Pumpkins rock!

listening to Static X-Destroy All

i cant wait for their new album!

Currently listening to: Utopia Parkway - Fountains of Wayne.

i found a bigger love for the song Blow Up The Outside World by Soundgarden. i listened to it before, but right now is 45 by Shinedown