Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy figure appears behind girl on a slide

UM-Bot

Just someone giving the baby a little push so the baby can go down the slide.

• Like 1

Who would let a child that small go down a slide that large alone?

It appears to show a leg on the steps and the face is probably that person also.

The figure appears to be wearing a black Covid mask on their chin.

It appears to be dark, as street lights lighting the ground can be seen.

It is just probably poor imagery and when viewed seems to be other worldly rather than someone helping the child safely up and down the slide.

Add all these together and you get a combination for duping people.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 4

Why are we playing in the park at night?  I believe to make a creepy ghost video.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, it looks more interesting in the video than the still. I have to think a real person on the slide would have been obvious to the people there. So.....

Papameter Reading

Paranormal 50%     Pareidolia  25%     Hoax 13%      Real Person  12% 

• Haha 1

who or what is at the top of the slide?

that's grandma!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, it looks more interesting in the video than the still. I have to think a real person on the slide would have been obvious to the people there. So.....

Papameter Reading

Paranormal 50%     Pareidolia  25%     Hoax 13%      Real Person  12% 

How can you see the other kid and still give it 50%?  The other three percentages add up to the same outcome?  It's either another child or it isn't.  I honestly feel bad for some of the stick you take on here but ffs come on?  It's right there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mesuma said:

How can you see the other kid and still give it 50%?  The other three percentages add up to the same outcome?  It's either another child or it isn't.  I honestly feel bad for some of the stick you take on here but ffs come on?  It's right there.

Because the article seems to indicate that there was no other kid or the mother would not have been surprised by the photo. I give the mother a modicum of intelligence which you may not. Here's what we were told: shows the girl sliding down the chute to join her older sister at the bottom. Still I gave real person a 12% chance.

49 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Because the article seems to indicate that there was no other kid or the mother would not have been surprised by the photo. I give the mother a modicum of intelligence which you may not. Here's what we were told: shows the girl sliding down the chute to join her older sister at the bottom. Still I gave real person a 12% chance.

so shouldnt paramnormal be 12% then?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

so shouldnt paramnormal be 12% then?

No, the other possibilities don’t add up to enough to make 88%.

23 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Just someone giving the baby a little push so the baby can go down the slide.

That's what it looks like to me too. I think I even see hands that gave the little girl a push.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I think you need to re-evaluate that meter.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1