Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trumps Peace Plan with the Taliban Signed in Doha, Qatar on February 29, 2020.

Manwon Lender

Posted (edited)

There has been much debate concerning the outlined Peace Plan that President Trump negotiated with the Taliban and signed 29 February 2020. Some members are saying that Bagram Air Base was suppose to remain in US and Coalition hands permently, which is false and not agreed to. That the enemy prisoners held at Bagram Air Base, were just left by the Biden Administration to fall into the Talibans hands, well that's also false President Trump agreed to release them to the Taliban as part of his peace plan. There are many issues that are falsely being claimed in the discussions on this subject on this forum. In addition all the blame can't be placed upon President Biden because this officially signed peace plan by President Trump left the United States little choice except to leave and to live up to an agreement implemented by President Trump. 

Here is a copy of signed Peace Plan implemented by President Trump directly from the United States State Department: https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

The U.N. exposes the limits of the Trump peace plan with the Taliban https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/06/08/the-u-n-exposes-the-limits-of-the-trump-peace-plan-with-the-taliban/

President Trump's Disgraceful Peace Deal with the Taliban. https://time.com/5794643/trumps-disgraceful-peace-deal-taliban/

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

About 7 or 8 in 10 Americans supported leaving Afghanistan.  It's obvious, blatant, pathetic, political CYA to keep trying so desperately to blame the Bad Orange Man for the ABJECT, UNFORGIVABLE way the current resident of the Oval Office chose to effect our withdrawal.  No one, not EVER will be able to keep this disgrace from being his "legacy" to our nation.  He, along with every senior military officer in the chain that oversaw this debacle, will forever be judged a disgrace for their failings, if not their criminality in this situation.  Even family members of some of the dead as well as a Marine Corps light Colonel, Battalion Commander have demanded accountability and next year, when the current House returns to the control of the other half of the Uniparty, hopefully the Trump cadre there will form investigative commissions with subpoena power and demand a thoroughgoing investigation of every detail about the decisions that were taken that led to the needless slaughter of 11 Marines, a Navy Corpsman, and a U.S. Army soldier.  IF they refuse to take meaningful action in this regard they will be replaced in 2 years.  Guaranteed.  

WE OWE the families as well as the nation at large a real, truthful answer about how this happened and WHO was responsible.  I just pray that we don't see the last flight, filled with a few hundred of our troops get shot down on takeoff.  Joe's people are trying to telegraph that another strike WILL occur.  If it does, every goatherder within 1000 miles better be wary.  The massive assets of the Biden administration will be on the case!  <_<

IMO, the blood of every one of the troops and Marines who have died or may die before they can get out of that pestilential hellhole is forever on the hands of the people who installed this current regime and I hope all of them face a moral crisis as a result of it.  

• Haha 1

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-middle-east-taliban-doha-e6f48507848aef2ee849154604aa11be

But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

Chris Miller, acting defense secretary in the final months of the Trump administration, chafed at the idea that Biden was handcuffed by the agreement.

“If he thought the deal was bad, he could have renegotiated. He had plenty of opportunity to do that if he so desired,” Miller, a top Pentagon counterterrorism official at the time the Doha deal was signed, said in an interview.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, and then said:

About 7 or 8 in 10 Americans supported leaving Afghanistan.  It's obvious, blatant, pathetic, political CYA to keep trying so desperately to blame the Bad Orange Man for the ABJECT, UNFORGIVABLE way the current resident of the Oval Office chose to effect our withdrawal.  No one, not EVER will be able to keep this disgrace from being his "legacy" to our nation.  He, along with every senior military officer in the chain that oversaw this debacle, will forever be judged a disgrace for their failings, if not their criminality in this situation.  Even family members of some of the dead as well as a Marine Corps light Colonel, Battalion Commander have demanded accountability and next year, when the current House returns to the control of the other half of the Uniparty, hopefully the Trump cadre there will form investigative commissions with subpoena power and demand a thoroughgoing investigation of every detail about the decisions that were taken that led to the needless slaughter of 11 Marines, a Navy Corpsman, and a U.S. Army soldier.  IF they refuse to take meaningful action in this regard they will be replaced in 2 years.  Guaranteed.  

WE OWE the families as well as the nation at large a real, truthful answer about how this happened and WHO was responsible.  I just pray that we don't see the last flight, filled with a few hundred of our troops get shot down on takeoff.  Joe's people are trying to telegraph that another strike WILL occur.  If it does, every goatherder within 1000 miles better be wary.  The massive assets of the Biden administration will be on the case!  <_<

IMO, the blood of every one of the troops and Marines who have died or may die before they can get out of that pestilential hellhole is forever on the hands of the people who installed this current regime and I hope all of them face a moral crisis as a result of it.  

While you pontificate over who really sold the United States down the River, whether you face the facts or not doesn't matter. When your Leader Trump signed that document he sold the United States, the Coalition and the Afghan Government out to the Taliban. 

Nothing else you can say is important and you only appear to look redicules trying to talk your political hero worship to change what actually occurred. That peace agreement signed By Trump with the Taliban directly from State Department is criminal and it caused all the events that have happened to occur. 

So go get a drink or whatever you do because you can't change the facts not matter how angry you become, the jigs up and that Dog certainly hunts!!;)

I suspect that once America sees how your hero betrayed the world concerning  this issue, it will be Trump who burns in hell for this catastrophe and well deserved!;)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

That link doesn't change anything concerning Trumps betrayal by signing the Peace Agreement with the Taliban. The document I provided above clearly outlines how Trump betrayed the United States, the Coalition, and the Afghan Government and that document comes straight from the United States State Department.

So supply all the links to news media sources you like, nothing you have stands up and proves Trumps innocence, that signed Peace Agreement from the State Department proves Trumps complicity and nothing you say changes that!

So think before you look bad when you make further comments!;)

Oh and by the way, until today I had no idea what that Peace Plan contained. While it was meant  for public release it was keep well hidden, buried in a mass of misinformation. It's amazing what can be found if you look in the right place isn't it!;)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, and then said:

It's actually hilarious that you would try and use an Alternative Extreme Right-Wing media site like the Gateway Pundit to prove the actual Trump Signed Peace Agreement with the Taliban from the United States State Department isn't accurate. Dude, your as out of touch with reality as the source you just posted, but no matter what you do or what you post it only makes YOU LOOK BAD!!:td:

MBFC has been monitoring the Gateway Pundit since the 2020 Presidential Election and has found that the site has increased its disinformation campaign. They indicate in their review that they are failing fact checks on a near-daily basis since the election

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, and then said:

About 7 or 8 in 10 Americans supported leaving Afghanistan.

You are sure right about that.

Whatever else, I will be proud of America, not Democratic or Republican America, but all America  for airlifting 120.000 civilians out of Kabul. I will honor the soldiers who lost their lives trying to get that crowd  searched, vetted, and into the airport. I will consider them a role model of the best America can be.  We did not do  nearly as well when we left Vietnam or Syria.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

You are sure right about that.

Whatever else, I will be proud of America, not Democratic or Republican America, but all America  for airlifting 120.000 civilians out of Kabul. I will honor the soldiers who lost their lives trying to get that crowd  searched, vetted, and into the airport. I will consider them a role model of the best America can be.  We did not do  nearly as well when we left Vietnam or Syria.

Very very well said my friend no words could be more true, our soldiers deserve all that and more!:tu:

• Like 2