Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's admin gives "aid and comfort" to enemies listed on the AUMF.

and-then

The legal basis for the current war is found in the AUMF.  The Taliban and Al Queda are clearly listed as U.S. enemies.  Biden's people gave information to the Taliban that will aid them in removing threats to their new regime.  Treason is, by definition, the rendering of "aid and comfort to the enemies of the U.S."

Those lists of U.S. allies who worked for us during that 20 years, was given to our ENEMIES as a means to help them deal with the internal threats they'd face after we are gone.  Whether that was Biden's intent or not, that is the reality of what his people did.  He should not only be impeached, every person who helped in that decision should be charged with treason.

I just saw a reference to this yesterday and the source was saying that Biden's people are scrambling to get an opinion from the WH counsel's people on whether their actions can be seen as treason.  Seems a few of them thought about it after the fact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could you provide a (reputable) source for this please.

Thank you.

• Thanks 6

You people are just trying to use every little thing to pull this plan apart. I turned Fox News on because I had a feeling that they were saying something chaotic again. I watched them lie and change their story as the days go on toward Aug 31st. At first they try to deceive you that Biden came up with the whole idea to leave Afghanistan, but then Biden and Trump both made statements that it was Trump who started the leave and Biden is just following suit. They decided they can't hide that anymore, so they just start saying Biden has done it too late and is doing a terrible job. I honestly think it is some kind of eye for an eye rhetoric gone too far. The previous president accused the left of being treasonous in the last presidency. Now the right wing news is deciding we will be just as much treasonous to this President and try to impeach him as much as possible. I remember in the last presidency, Trump said, "This can never be allowed to happen to another president again," but that is exactly what is happening. It's trying to act scared as Hell, but everything has to move on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

You people are just trying to use every little thing to pull this plan apart. I turned Fox News on because I had a feeling that they were saying something chaotic again. I watched them lie and change their story as the days go on toward Aug 31st. At first they try to deceive you that Biden came up with the whole idea to leave Afghanistan, but then Biden and Trump both made statements that it was Trump who started the leave and Biden is just following suit. They decided they can't hide that anymore, so they just start saying Biden has done it too late and is doing a terrible job. I honestly think it is some kind of eye for an eye rhetoric gone too far. The previous president accused the left of being treasonous in the last presidency. Now the right wing news is deciding we will be just as much treasonous to this President and try to impeach him as much as possible. I remember in the last presidency, Trump said, "This can never be allowed to happen to another president again," but that is exactly what is happening. It's trying to act scared as Hell, but everything has to move on.

All that is required is a simple search online, the topic this thread is about Does not exist. There is no such information anywhere about the Story outlined in the OP online. It's sad when people must start threads based upon opinions and make up the information without any sources to back up their comments!:(

• Like 2

Does anyone honestly think that Trump would have given a crap about any Afghanis who helped us? 

Really?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Does anyone honestly think that Trump would have given a crap about any Afghanis who helped us? 

Really?

The outcome we are seeing now wouldnt have happened under Trump, so your question is nonsensical.

Under Trump we would right now have a small force overseeing a reconciled Afghanistan. Biden didn`t stick to the plan, he cut and run, and that is the reason we see a large number of Afghans making their way to the airport in fear of their lives.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The outcome we are seeing now wouldnt have happened under Trump, so your question is nonsensical.

Under Trump we would right now have a small force overseeing a reconciled Afghanistan. Biden didn`t stick to the plan, he cut and run, and that is the reason we see a large number of Afghans making their way to the airport in fear of their lives.

The answer is of course a resounding no. 

And he would have added something about it being an s-hole country. 

I call selective outrage on this.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Saru said:

Could you provide a (reputable) source for this please.

Thank you.

Nope.  The facts that I have submitted regarding the list are real and the definition of treason is real and there is no doubt that what his administration is doing, qualifies as treason.  The fact that no major U.S. media outlet is willing to agree or point it out, in no way dismisses what was done.  Dismiss it as you like.  Giving the Taliban a list of names, addresses, and descriptions of vulnerable allies who helped us, is the same as helping them create a kill list.  THIS is a step too far and those involved in it should be held accountable for the death of anyone on that list.  The idea that one can be at total war against a group for 20 years and then suddenly think you can trust them not to behave as terrorists when that is all they've ever been, is not incompetence.  It is a willful act and the motive behind it has nothing to do with trust.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Nope.

Then this is nothing but political flame-baiting.

Closed.

• Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked