Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School Days did you ever get in trouble at school or not

dream jo

tell me about your school days

did you ever do anything naughty it's School

or are you a goody two shoes at school

what a joker a school

tell me your stories I could do with a laugh we all could

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Me and my friends we thought we funny to put coffee grounds and tea bags in the staff room urn we did put within nothing about the consequences later put a to come in in in a cup and and the water come out discoloured it did we all got a busted for that we did even though no it is funny knee-high lost silly time I'm I'm not asleep now but I still like a bone now I love about it I have a good laugh about it now even though they got into trouble for doing it kids we are only kids about 14:15 and our kids friends kids brains don't develop till they're 21

I will not do that no I would not no but I do that now but I'm a kid

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was very good at getting away with things. I'd never received a writeup until my 10th grade Spanish teacher wrote me up for going to the restroom because she refused to acknowledge me (thrown out) 

so I was kinda a goody two ****s or whatever, but what they don't know can't hurt em

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got blamed for setting off a fire extinguisher in the 8th grade, I was given 1 week after school janitorial duty...lol. But ever actually doing anything bad, nah...I was a good kid and kept my nose clean.

I guess having the entire school body scared of me helped, trouble never came looking for me and the trouble makers steered clear. The other students just didnt know what to  make of me I guess, my older brothers were "popular" and outgoing I was everything but......weird, silent, and very very socially awkward. 

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 3

I generally got away with stuff.

• Like 3

In middle school a teacher I didn't like always left her bottle on her desk. I empty it and refilled it with toilet water and put it back before she was back in the room from bus duty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I never managed to stay out of trouble. It started in the second grade, when I was demoted to the first grade. I think I went to four schools, but never graduated.

Some years later I did graduate with straight A´s though. I needed to prove to myself I could finish it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, dream jo said:

tell me about your school days

did you ever do anything naughty it's School

or are you a goody two shoes at school

what a joker a school

tell me your stories I could do with a laugh we all could

In the 5th grade we had a very strange teacher who wore a Toupee. Anyway, one of my fine friends brought about 20 ft of fishing line with a hook and sinker on. So we when to the top of the stairway and waited for our favourite teacher to enter it from the floor below us and go down the Stairs. Then we tried to hook his toupee and pull it off his head, well it didn't work, his jacket got hooked and we got suspended for a week. :yes:

Oh and when I got home, my father didn't think it was funny at all, as a result I could not sit down for at least 24 hrs. :w00t::D

• Haha 3

Just thinking back when I was in High School in in in 8 yeah I was we had horrible bussy domination teacher beaded everybody got long for sneezing coughing and farting we did we got told with a big childish for coughing and farting and sneezing raided

So I laugh we all did farting noises just to annoy her she was not amused this teacher was such a stuck-up snob even one of the kids belted on he did but I got expelled for smacking her and hitting her but I am not surprised and it's a kid and attacked her too I know I will not do that but a smacked one because he lost it

But every she went on no body cough and sneeze and fart it's disgusting attitude it was 2 bus it in Dublin Ireland she was Anya when I met her when I was a kid and you I did not like her there was something about her I did not like and for me I'm really spot on not always yes

We all got a detention I'm punished for doing 14 and coughing noises beaded reeded me did

• Like 1

I went to a private all-girls school from junior kindergarten through to Grade 12. Total teachers' pet and little miss goody two shoes the entire time. Now in university and the only incident I had was last year when a prof with anger management issues threw a book at me after I challenged her on something. The book hit me in the eye but thankfully there was no permanent damage. The aftermath though was exciting... paramedics, doctors, police and lawyers... lots of lawyers!

• Like 2

No I am thinking the teachers I had in the 80s and the 70s when I was a kid and the 90s teachers would not survive 2-days kids because she has kids have no respect manners 2DS kids are hard David give a teacher a smack in the mouth and a fierce and blah blah blah

The teachers would get into trouble with the kids these days not around when they were kids

And I'm getting bullied is Hubble teacher pretty paper don't bully and the stator told me I am not pretty one little bit it she is far too pretty to be a bully and you are the one bit yes I know she was right about me but not about pretty people being bullies not being bullies

Today's kids would of told a Vertigo and punished her level off I was the practical Joker in the school well one of them I was I know some of my planks backfired on me and my friends but we had some laughs half of them thanks they pulled them days will not be allowed these days I am pleased I have my school days in the 70s 80s and 90s not this the edge where there is no urine there is no your me there is more humour allowed

What is main my friends pulled a coffee and tea bag in turn plank will be in jail for Life for that one probably now but ravetalk of a staff room for a prank with pulled and probably still be remembered for a prank yes it was so naughty but funny at the same time

• 2 weeks later...

I got sent to the principal's office one time on account of someone else's mistake. Other then one incident I always tried to be a model student.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 7:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

In middle school a teacher I didn't like always left her bottle on her desk. I empty it and refilled it with toilet water and put it back before she was back in the room from bus duty.

Did she end up drinking from the bottle? or ever wonder if she did?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Did she end up drinking from the bottle? or ever wonder if she did?

I will never know for sure. I've been told she did and I've been told someone told her before she drank any. She did eventually get told but idk if it was before she drank any.

I was in a different class for first period so I couldn't see first hand.

6 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I got sent to the principal's office one time on account of someone else's mistake. Other then one incident I always tried to be a model student.

I got a Plane full of stuff I do not do do certain ones at school could commit a mass murder and get away with it because they were cute beautiful kids they can commit a crime and get away with it not me what a list of I did anything wrong I had Adam it and get them for things I've done well

But I was the lovable joke at school I know some teachers thought I was totally scum not all of them just one or two just saw me a some plaster prankster but I was young and naive when I was young but kids brains don't develop tell you at 21 I know that now because I'm older

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I will never know for sure. I've been told she did and I've been told someone told her before she drank any. She did eventually get told but idk if it was before she drank any.

I was in a different class for first period so I couldn't see first hand.

Yep put you don't realise other tenets with enough by Chinese whispers I was so called friend of mine just had to call me every name on the sun but what's coming on what is scum I am in tennis what she said about me being scum quiet but you don't I just said to him now going on about me what am I am even told out there is Ross kids and me in a school there as worse kids and Mina School I've just had and you ok joker not a bad kid really just a joker easier laid now I'm older and Liza

But I still laugh at the table and cover twins I still laugh now at the table legs and the coffee grains I put an urn for a laugh me and my friends did not one of us stock page further from not one of us stopped each other from doing it even though they knew it was wrong it was a prank it's spelt wrong especially my teacher try to get himself some water and it was discoloured we were swapped busted if I was a kid I will probably do that thank again NH that put it good luck I would do it again NH yes it was stupid and say but even though no I laugh about it yes we got into the first but is there is a kid's done a lot worse than I've done

I tried to keep a low profile when possible. It didn't always work but avoided being put in detention except for a couple of times. Any scrapes I had I usually managed to talk my way out of. 

On one occasion a mate and myself decided to use the school tennis court one summer evening which was technically trespassing. We were spotted by the caretaker and made a swift exit.

Next day we had a special mention in assembly as the unknown tennis playing miscreants who would face the full weight of the law and school investigations were underway. We heard nothing about it after that.

On another occasion it was suggested it would be a good idea to let the air out of a few staff car tires and I was volunteered.

Next day in assembly I had a special mention as the unknown tire deflating miscreant who would face the full weight of the law and school investigations were underway. 

Is there a statute of limitations I need to be worried about. :ph34r: :D

Edited by L.A.T.1961
  • Haha 2

Once.  I was chewing gum in art class.  The teacher, a very tall and well built middle aged man came towards me and leaned over right next to me.  Me trying to disguise my chewing suddenly decided to sneeze in the hope that the white beaded man (who always dressed in black) would move away. The sneeze travelled into a small pot of black powder paint which erupted into his face and his jumper.

His voiced boomed out at me leave the class and stand outside whilst he coughed and choked with a very dark paint stained face.  That was the longest 45 minutes of my life in which people walking past gave me long stares as I stood there, the collar of my blue shirt coated with black powder.  I was crapping myself too as the teacher was always seen as what we termed - well hard!  But at the end of the class he came outside, was calm and told me to go and wash up.

Edited by Mark One
  • Haha 1

I know one time me and my friend decided to skip assembly all four of us decide the hide in the toilets we did we thought we got away with it but this teaching assistant she caught us leaving the toilet and we all all go public humiliated in front of the younger kids it was 3 years younger than us but doing it

They never did that again I never did after that young and foolish but you loved by help mistakes some other stuff I did I can ask myself why on earth did you do it but I was young and naive young and foolish