Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cow spotted in back of car at McDonald's drive-thru

Still Waters

• The title was changed to Cow spotted in back of car at McDonald's drive-thru

That is odd, aren't cows vegetarians?

• Like 1

i had a car like that, a 2002 Buick century,  if i had 3 people in the back, it would be bottoming out rear suspension, and it was the case with all of them, having a cow in the back, and seeing that car pretty leveled is strange. 

When I was in high school we had a small mule ( half shetland pony, half donkey).   There were 7 kids including me and we also had goats and chickens.   My mom raised standard poodles so usually when she went anywhere there was at least one poodle in the van with us.  One day my mom had to take the mule to the vet and she did not like the vet in the small town we lived in so she drove to the city and was spotted on the freeway driving a van with 5 kids, 2 big poodles and a mule riding in the back of the van.   My uncle was a salesman for a large equipment company and he passed her on the freeway after picking up a client at the airport.   He was so embarrassed when the client pointed out the woman with the horse in the back of her van.  He was afraid to tell the man it was his sister-in-law.   But he loved telling the story later.  

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

"Where's the Beef?" ...From an old Wendy's commercial...

• Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 10:51 PM, lightly said:

That is odd, aren't cows vegetarians?

As if there’s meat in a Macca’s meal….

• Haha 1