Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More than 1,500 coronavirus-positive migrants released in one week into Texas border town

el midgetron

Donald Trump is packing these migrants under a bridge because he hates brown people. It looks like a concentration camp, just saying…..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2021 at 3:08 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The person that is most responsible for the spread of this virus, is the fired Dear Leader who initially downplay the virus as a ”presumed fiction.

As a foreigner I cannot stop wondering for what reasons millions of people voted for such a freak and still worship him it.

53 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It looks like a concentration camp, just saying…..

You, Sir, are an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It seems to me that the new arrivals are expecting to get in.  Why should they? ,,isn't there a process,and a waiting period ?

If the word travelled to all of the places they are coming from that they could not simply walk in...I'd think they would stop coming in such large numbers?     Make them wait on the other side..and be Mexico's problem..  I bet Mexico would do all they could to stop the flow?     . I dunno how it all works, but it seems idiotic to let hoards of people flow in. ?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, toast said:

As a foreigner I cannot stop wondering for what reasons millions of people voted for such a freak and still worship him it.

The delusion is a part of the punishment, sent to prevent the escape of the Republican Party.

My October 2019 forecast, was that the Republicans would ignore the sickness that came in waves, thus sealing their fate.

1 hour ago, toast said:

It seems like as a German, you might be more cautious about throwing those stones? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It seems like as a German, you might be more cautious about throwing those stones? 

Says the guy who likes to post Breitbart links here often.

• Like 1

I was sort of joking around but now your relativism is coming off a little like denial.

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 3

it is no doubt artificially created,  there is a reason why they brought Haitians, if they are not admitted  terrorists in the white house will scream racism at TX government.  

• Like 1

The mayor of the border city of Del Rio, Texas, declared a state of disaster on Friday as migrants continue to pour across from Mexico. Calling the situation “dire,” the mayor shut down the toll booths on the Del Rio International Bridge and closed it to traffic as a security measure.

“Dire circumstances require dire responses,” Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano said, according to the Texas Tribune. “There’s people having babies down there [under the bridge], there’s people collapsing out of the heat. They’re pretty aggressive, rightly so — they’ve been in the heat day after day after day.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/09/17/texas-border-mayor-declares-disaster-closes-entry-to-international-bridge-above-migrant-camp/

• Like 2

The Biden administration will reportedly begin expelling thousands of Haitian migrants to their home country beginning on Sunday. Multiple news outlets report that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement will begin flights on Sunday to move the migrants gathered under a border bridge in Texas back to Haiti.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/09/17/reports-biden-admin-to-expel-thousands-of-migrants-at-border-on-flights-back-to-haiti/

Many Haitian migrants camped in a small Texas border town are being released in the United States, two U.S. officials said Tuesday, undercutting the Biden administration's public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion.

Haitians have been freed on a “very, very large scale” in recent days, according to one U.S. official who put the figure in the thousands. The official, with direct knowledge of operations who was not authorized to discuss the matter and thus spoke on condition of anonymity

https://www.wokv.com/news/officials-many/M4JVG6QBFGZHZSTDZQNR7ZD72M/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

Assuming all this is true?

Well what's the matter? I thought Texans thought it wasn't a big deal! No need to get vaccinated, you'll be just fine...

Unless suddenly caring now just a cynical means of covering up your real concern is too many brown people...

11 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Well what's the matter? I thought Texans thought it wasn't a big deal! No need to get vaccinated, you'll be just fine...

Unless suddenly caring now just a cynical means of covering up your real concern is too many brown people...

Back in the late 90s I was in the NYC area listening to WBAI, a listener sponsored left wing radio outlet.  The topic was concern that recent POC arrivals would , from their limited experience, have the mistaken idea that whites were decent OK people. Something had to be done to counter that impression.  Will democrats indoctrinate the migrants in pursuit of power?

er

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No, that’s just what the media tells you to think. Texas just isn’t an authoritarian garbage state like Colorado,

Texas, a state of 29 million people is 50% fully vaccinated while Colorado’s nearly 6 million people are 58% fully vaccinated. The difference of 8% really doesn’t warrant your fake indignation. Bottom line, Texans know what the right thing to do is, while the pot-heads in Colorado have to be told what to do just to get an 8% edge. 

Perhaps, that’s why Texas’s population is 12% black, while super-white Colorado’s population is only 4% black? Colorado is practically an apartheid state with it’s white supremacy dictating what the tiny minority of black can do with their own bodies. That’s why black people say Hell NO to Colorado. 

If the federal government wants to impose vaccine mandates for citizens but will release unvaccinated illegal immigrants into the population, well then the federal government is obviously run by America-last Democrats.

How about we apply your logic to you?  If you support vaccine mandates, then why are you opposed to requiring that essential healthcare be provided to the “brown people” you (in super-white-Colorado) pretend to advocate for? 

….worse than slavery….. and she blames Donald Trump….

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) claimed Wednesday that U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents apprehending Haitian migrants illegally entering the United States through the southern border is “worse than what we witnessed in slavery

“What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery,” Waters, who serves as the Chairwoman of the House Committee on Financial Services, stated during a rainy press conference steps away from the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/22/maxine-waters-border-patrol-apprehending-haitian-migrants-worse-than-slavery/

I legitimately wish she was POTUS. Think of the fun we would have,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

….worse than slavery….. and she blames Donald Trump….

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/22/maxine-waters-border-patrol-apprehending-haitian-migrants-worse-than-slavery/

I legitimately wish she was POTUS. Think of the fun we would have,

She almost makes biden seem competent.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Myles said:

She almost makes biden seem competent.  

It's so crazy who sits at the top. These people are insane. I seen Maxine doing this, clearly and knowingly lying. It's an incredibly irresponsible thing to lie about and it can certainly lead to real violence. She's a habitual instigator. I can't believe how these people can be like they are. A dead-inside narcissist. 

Then Kamala calling for an investigation into this? Holy macoral she is nuts. The hubris and the gall my god. She had a mask on (for the camera y'know) but you can see in her dead eyes, raised eyebrows and wrinkled forehead and the lack of conviction in her voice that she was not speaking honestly. How tf do these people sleep at night? 

• Like 6

Total clown world. 

Kamala Harris said, “Well, first all, I’ve been very clear about the images that you and I both saw of those law enforcement officials on horses. I was outraged by it. It was horrible and deeply troubling. There’s been now an investigation that is being conducted which I fully support, and there needs be consequences and accountability.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/24/kamala-harris-consequences-and-accountability-needed-for-border-patrol-on-horses-it-evoked-slavery/

Haitian migrant segment starts at 1:55 mark.

It’s stuff like this that makes me think poorly of Democrat voters. It’s all about how something “looks” and how something “feels”. Never mind that law enforcement uses horses like all the time. It’s suddenly racist because it “looks” like slavery. What a bunch of simps. 

On a side note, Harris appeared on the View remotely after two of the hosts were removed from the stage after their Covid tests came back positive. https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/24/watch-covid-postive-the-view-co-hosts-leave-mid-show-moments-before-vp-harris-introduced/

They should change this headline to “Hero punches a Nazi”

51CA3FFD-73C9-47CB-9AB9-F73921449576.jpeg.196e722db7afbe1c6f66c4f1f4887ac2.jpeg

https://www.euronews.com/green/2021/07/27/anti-lockdown-protesters-charged-with-animal-cruelty-after-punching-police-horse

Oh boy, looks like this isn’t even the first time we’ve gone down this road.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49253691

Slavery might have been abolished over 100 years ago but the scourge of things that look like slavery persist to this day! 

• Like 2

I think if this is who we are now……. then we are going to have to address the name of this African country. It’s just to close for comfort.

6A8A91AB-05C5-4A62-B33D-F989A1603EC4.jpeg.9f1f22dfb876694df9e68e2119fb6ba6.jpeg

• Haha 1

Why isn’t the blame for this slavery-looking thing falling on Biden? If anything I feel like it’s conveniently distracting from the crisis at the border….. somehow,,,

if it happened on Trumps watch…..

• Like 3

On 9/23/2021 at 10:11 PM, F3SS said:

It's so crazy who sits at the top. These people are insane. I seen Maxine doing this, clearly and knowingly lying. It's an incredibly irresponsible thing to lie about and it can certainly lead to real violence. She's a habitual instigator. I can't believe how these people can be like they are. A dead-inside narcissist. 

Then Kamala calling for an investigation into this? Holy macoral she is nuts. The hubris and the gall my god. She had a mask on (for the camera y'know) but you can see in her dead eyes, raised eyebrows and wrinkled forehead and the lack of conviction in her voice that she was not speaking honestly. How tf do these people sleep at night? 

I was hoping to see the video again. Judge for yourself. 

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Why isn’t the blame for this slavery-looking thing falling on Biden? If anything I feel like it’s conveniently distracting from the crisis at the border….. somehow,,,

if it happened on Trumps watch…..

Biden's response is that the mess is his responsibility but the horseback riders will pay. How does he sleep at night aside from the fact that he's a narcoleptic octogenarian. 

• Like 1

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” CNN Correspondent Rosa Flores said that, many times, the Border Patrol’s “Horse Patrol is used to save the lives of migrants that are in treacherous areas” where “the timing of them getting there can be the difference between life and death.”

Flores said, “I’ve done a story with Horse Patrol before, Jake, and I can tell you that what I learned is that a lot of the [time], this Horse Patrol is used to save the lives of migrants that are in treacherous areas. The Border Patrol sector in Laredo, for example, has emergency beacons in some of the most desolate areas where many migrants died trying to cross into the United States, and it’s these horse patrols that are deployed to these desolate areas, and the timing of them getting there can be the difference between life and death. A lot of the [time], they’re used to save lives.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/25/cnns-flores-border-patrols-horse-patrol-used-to-save-the-lives-of-migrants-a-lot-of-the-time/

Another Democrat policy that turns out to be racist. 

• Like 1