Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rep. Cawlie Madison Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’

Raptor Witness

On 8/31/2021 at 4:51 AM, Vorg said:

Anyone who believes these claims of election fraud or a rigged election are delusional.

Over 60 courts said "No."

The Supreme court said "No" a few times.

Multiple recounts said "No."

Trump's Attorney General said "No." 

So Trump got a new acting Attorney General who said "No."

DHS said "No."

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Said "No."

Multiple lawyers have been recommended for disbarment for frivolous lawsuits that sought to overturn the election results in some states disenfranchising millions of voters.

Even the GOP in some states overseeing some of these recounts are getting irritated at being questioned on their election integrity.

States that Trump won had no fraud. (According to Trump)

States that Trump lost had fraud. (According to Trump) If this isn't an indicator of Trump just being a childish loser nothing is.

"Look, Florida was properly run. Ohio was properly run. South Carolina was properly run. By the way, North Carolina, Democratic governor, we won that. You know, that's always very tough to win. We won it very nicely—properly run. Happened to have a Democrat governor, in all fairness," Trump continued.

Donald Trump Says All the States That Voted for Him Had No Election Fraud (newsweek.com)

And Cawthorne is no doubt butt kissing so Trump will notice him in 24 by repeating false claims.

You act like a single one of these entities heard the case lol. Just cause each one covered their ears and refused to hear any of it doesn’t make it untrue. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You act like a single one of these entities heard the case lol. Just cause each one covered their ears and refused to hear any of it doesn’t make it untrue. 

Heard the case?  They asked for evidence, it was not produced.  It has all been spin like the My Pillow Guy always promising the goods, never delivering.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Heard the case?  They asked for evidence, it was not produced.  It has all been spin like the My Pillow Guy always promising the goods, never delivering.

They most certainly did NOT ask for evidence. They were shut down without being heard at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

They had well over 100 eyewitnesses willing to testify. Not a single one heard. 

• Haha 2

On 8/31/2021 at 6:45 AM, Myles said:

Not a smart man.   When I first seen the name "Madison" I thought is would be a woman.   I guess I've never met a man named Madison.   Not that there is anything wrong with it.

What's in a name?  Shirley you jest.  I recall a certain gentleman who's first name was Marion.  ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

They had well over 100 eyewitnesses willing to testify. Not a single one heard. 

We all know its well proven fact eyewitnesses is unreliable courts asked for evidence trump had zip.

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

We all know its well proven fact eyewitnesses is unreliable courts asked for evidence trump had zip.

So if you have 100 witnesses testify in court that they saw the suspect shoot the victim, well...  that's unreliable.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So if you have 100 witnesses testify in court that they saw the suspect shoot the victim, well...  that's unreliable.

Thats a good question but in this complicated case one size doesnt fit all, not by half.

If they have a shooter, a weapon and a shot person and perhaps a video of it then i would consider it a strong possibility.

To be honest i had no idea 100 or more people claim to have seen the very same act of election fraud, i do not know what that act was and i do not know what if any physical evidence supports their claims. So i cant really answer that.

I go into it like this, if i told you i can fly like superman and we bet a c note on it or i said i saw your life partner cheating on you.

Would you pay me the 100 bucks and dump your partner on my claim alone? Would you pay me the 100 bucks and dump your partner if i got 99 of my friends to back me up on my claim or would you ( hopefully ) demand more evidence.

On 8/31/2021 at 2:51 AM, Vorg said:

Anyone who believes these claims of election fraud or a rigged election are delusional.

That statements shows the power of the Press to control minds.  A mantra to make it easier to ignore the facts.

Over 60 courts said "No."

They said no, not because of the evidence but because they were persuaded from looking at it.

Multiple lawyers have been recommended for disbarment for frivolous lawsuits that sought to overturn the election results in some states disenfranchising millions of voters.

Sounds like a Marxist state to me.  Cancel the inconvenient truth.  Millions of voters were disenfranchised.  We just have to determine which millions that is.  Is it that those that were dead or incognitive or was it those that voted for themselves?

Even the GOP in some states overseeing some of these recounts are getting irritated at being questioned on their election integrity.

States that Trump won had no fraud. (According to Trump)

States that Trump lost had fraud. (According to Trump) If this isn't an indicator of Trump just being a childish loser nothing is.

Just because Trump won in those states doesn’t mean that there wasn’t fraud.  More than likely, these states weren’t controlled by the Left.  I would agree that there was no widespread fraud.  You don’t need widespread fraud to steel an election.  As we’ve seen, it only took six battleground states.  In the last four elections, we have seen the Marxist playbook in full action.

• Haha 2

On 8/31/2021 at 1:25 PM, Myles said:

I'm not defending these schmucks but the Democrats are just as bad if not worse with much of their nonsense.   Led by idiot biden.

Dude, they're not even in the same galaxy. Ya'll tried to pull off a violent coup because you couldn't take an L on the chin, sit down while the adults discuss what to do about your side's crimes and stop trying to make it seem better then it is. You **** the bed, we have to clean it up, and there's no hiding what we all saw on national television. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That statements shows the power of the Press to control minds.  A mantra to make it easier to ignore the facts.

They said no, not because of the evidence but because they were persuaded from looking at it.

Sounds like a Marxist state to me.  Cancel the inconvenient truth.  Millions of voters were disenfranchised.  We just have to determine which millions that is.  Is it that those that were dead or incognitive or was it those that voted for themselves?

Just because Trump won in those states doesn’t mean that there wasn’t fraud.  More than likely, these states weren’t controlled by the Left.  I would agree that there was no widespread fraud.  You don’t need widespread fraud to steel an election.  As we’ve seen, it only took six battleground states.  In the last four elections, we have seen the Marxist playbook in full action.

Dude, it's over, you lost. Get over it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, they're not even in the same galaxy. Ya'll tried to pull off a violent coup because you couldn't take an L on the chin, sit down while the adults discuss what to do about your side's crimes and stop trying to make it seem better then it is. You **** the bed, we have to clean it up, and there's no hiding what we all saw on national television. 

Ya'll burnt down your cities and robbed everyplace you could.   We saw it on television.  Now go on and get back to your criminal activities. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Ya'll burnt down your cities and robbed everyplace you could.   We saw it on television.  Now go on and get back to your criminal activities. 

White people do the same thing after every major sporting event, and you guys say nothing. Quit pretending the outrage is about anything other then being scared of black people 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

White people do the same thing after every major sporting event, and you guys say nothing. Quit pretending the outrage is about anything other then being scared of black people 

You are a very racist person.  I do not know how you live with yourself.  But your side has always been racist criminals.

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

You are a very racist person.  I do not know how you live with yourself.  But your side has always been racist criminals.

Dude, it's not my side lugging around confederate flags and nazi paraphernalia to rallies. Seriously, you're making yourself look like an idiot with this stuff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, it's not my side lugging around confederate flags and nazi paraphernalia to rallies. Seriously, you're making yourself look like an idiot with this stuff. 

It's your side choosing people based on the color of their skin.   It's your side stealing from every store you can.  It's your side that is killing inner city black people by the dozens each week.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

It's your side choosing people based on the color of their skin.   It's your side stealing from every store you can.  It's your side that is killing inner city black people by the dozens each week.  

Affirmative action is about rectifying historical injustices. No it's not, and our side isn't racist cops. Seriously bro, you just look more and more like a ******* with lead paint poisoning the more you talk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Thats a good question but in this complicated case one size doesnt fit all, not by half.

This is not complicated.  Who said anything about one-size?  This is a new variation.  We have not been in this situation before.

If they have a shooter, a weapon and a shot person and perhaps a video of it then i would consider it a strong possibility.

We certainly have all of that.

To be honest i had no idea 100 or more people claim to have seen the very same act of election fraud, i do not know what that act was and i do not know what if any physical evidence supports their claims. So i cant really answer that.

There are more than 100.  That there should have been enough to at least look at the evidence.  So convenient.  Just as the media has molded you.

I go into it like this, if i told you i can fly like superman and we bet a c note on it or i said i saw your life partner cheating on you.

Would you pay me the 100 bucks and dump your partner on my claim alone? Would you pay me the 100 bucks and dump your partner if i got 99 of my friends to back me up on my claim or would you ( hopefully ) demand more evidence.

For one, I wouldn’t bet on your ability of flight.  But I will watch patiently as you jump off a ledge.  But I think you have answered your own question.  If 99 people came forward, each with an affidavit to claim that.  I may not believe it but I would confront my spouse and if she could prove the falsehood of the claim, 99 people would be up for a lawsuit.  But you have to examine the evidence first.  You can't ignore it and hope that it goes away.

8 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Affirmative action is about rectifying historical injustices. No it's not, and our side isn't racist cops. Seriously bro, you just look more and more like a ******* with lead paint poisoning the more you talk. 

You are a clueless child.  We all know that from your immature posts.   I thought you'd catch on that I was saying the stuff you say - "Your side".   Idiot things you say.  This was what you said:

Ya'll tried to pull off a violent coup 

Really?   What percentage of conservatives were there?  I may typically vote republican, but I wasn't there and did not support it.   Same with most.   But to a simpleton like yourself, it is all republicans.   So I started saying your side burns down their cities, loots and kills blacks.  However, I know that not all on the left do it.  I have common sense, whereas you do not.  By the way, racist cops are a very low percentage of black people's gun deaths.  Black people kill the most black people. 

Grow up. 

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, it's over, you lost. Get over it. 

The election is over but the fraud is not.  If we don’t correct this now, then we have *ALL* lost.  If the evidence was gone over forensically, it would show Trump won.  And the evidence is still rolling in, the latest from Wisconsin.  In a few months, D’Souza will release his next movie and it appears damning.  We haven’t been in this situation before, so what do we do about it?  Replace Bidet with Trump?  That would probably cause more damage.  But what it will do is guarantee a Republican sweep of Congress which will shut down these destructive policies.  This is controlled by causality and if Congress can’t stop the spiral, we’ll need to crash and burn.  I warn against that because that will be expensive in blood and treasure.  The question is which Republicans will get in office?  Conservatives or RINOs?  But you and your ilk will not stop the facts from coming out.  It’ll be like the Hunter Biden laptop.  The media covered it up for the election, saying it was Russian disinformation.  Now when it doesn’t matter, they are openly talking about how it is not Russian disinformation.  When they think that their cheating will not affect them, they will brag about it.  They always do.

19 minutes ago, Myles said:

So I started saying your side burns down their cities, loots and kills blacks.  However, I know that not all on the left do it.  

It’s kind of like the Matrix.  Many on the Left may not be involved with mayhem, but until their minds are freed, they are still part of the system.

Guest Br Cornelius
1 hour ago, Myles said:

Keep trying, your not convincing anyone with your racist jibes. Its funny to see you do it every time anyone says anything about white people.

I suppose you think its clever analysis rather than parroting right wing talking points.

Br Cornelius

49 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

Keep trying, your not convincing anyone with your racist jibes. Its funny to see you do it every time anyone says anything about white people.

I suppose you think its clever analysis rather than parroting right wing talking points.

Br Cornelius

Read the thread.   He said all republicans stormed the capitol.   He was wrong in so many ways.   I played his game a bit and then explained that I had done it.  

Guest Br Cornelius
2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Read the thread.   He said all republicans stormed the capitol.   He was wrong in so many ways.   I played his game a bit and then explained that I had done it.  

You just had to throw in your criticism of whites is racism meme to add flavour :tsu:

Br Cornelius

10 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

You just had to throw in your criticism of whites is racism meme to add flavour :tsu:

Br Cornelius

I don't think I posted a meme.  

How come you didn't respond when he insisted all black gun deaths were at the hands of racist cops?