Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rep. Cawlie Madison Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’

Raptor Witness

Guest Br Cornelius
12 minutes ago, Myles said:

I don't think I posted a meme.  

How come you didn't respond when he insisted all black gun deaths were at the hands of racist cops?

My point was very specific.

Br Cornelius

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

If the evidence was gone over forensically, it would show Trump won.

What possible motive would Trump’s own attorney general have for calling the election for Biden?

The answer is obvious ….

When the Supreme Court found in favor of Bush over Gore, did the Democrats invade the Capitol?

Desperate lies don’t bring back a dead horse.

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

What possible motive would Trump’s own attorney general have for calling the election for Biden?

The answer is obvious ….

When the Supreme Court found in favor of Bush over Gore, did the Democrats invade the Capitol?

Desperate lies don’t bring back a dead horse.

Because, and this was Trumps biggest mistake, he hired many people who were more than willing to stab him in the back. 

The few people who they knew wouldn’t were charged with petty bs crimes and shunned

15 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The election is over but the fraud is not.  If we don’t correct this now, then we have *ALL* lost.  If the evidence was gone over forensically, it would show Trump won.  And the evidence is still rolling in, the latest from Wisconsin.  In a few months, D’Souza will release his next movie and it appears damning.  We haven’t been in this situation before, so what do we do about it?  Replace Bidet with Trump?  That would probably cause more damage.  But what it will do is guarantee a Republican sweep of Congress which will shut down these destructive policies.  This is controlled by causality and if Congress can’t stop the spiral, we’ll need to crash and burn.  I warn against that because that will be expensive in blood and treasure.  The question is which Republicans will get in office?  Conservatives or RINOs?  But you and your ilk will not stop the facts from coming out.  It’ll be like the Hunter Biden laptop.  The media covered it up for the election, saying it was Russian disinformation.  Now when it doesn’t matter, they are openly talking about how it is not Russian disinformation.  When they think that their cheating will not affect them, they will brag about it.  They always do.

Dude they presented their evidence and got laughed out of court. It's just not happening. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Myles said:

You are a clueless child.  We all know that from your immature posts.   I thought you'd catch on that I was saying the stuff you say - "Your side".   Idiot things you say.  This was what you said:

Ya'll tried to pull off a violent coup 

Really?   What percentage of conservatives were there?  I may typically vote republican, but I wasn't there and did not support it.   Same with most.   But to a simpleton like yourself, it is all republicans.   So I started saying your side burns down their cities, loots and kills blacks.  However, I know that not all on the left do it.  I have common sense, whereas you do not.  By the way, racist cops are a very low percentage of black people's gun deaths.  Black people kill the most black people. 

Grow up. 

Bro if you saw all the chaos trump caused, yet still vote, support, and back trump, you're advertising that you fully support all of that. Everything on Jan 6th can be laid at that man's feet, along with the chaos of the four year term he had. You have to own it. And if you don't want to be judged as immoral for supporting that ****, you CAN leave the party and stop supporting him. But you won't do that, because that would involve admitting you where wrong the whole time. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Br Cornelius said:

Keep trying, your not convincing anyone with your racist jibes. Its funny to see you do it every time anyone says anything about white people.

I suppose you think its clever analysis rather than parroting right wing talking points.

Br Cornelius

"How dare you call me that, you're the real racist, why if I didn't have my arms full of confederate flags and David Duke collectable dinner plates I'd show you what for!" 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Because, and this was Trumps biggest mistake, he hired many people who were more than willing to stab him in the back. 

The few people who they knew wouldn’t were charged with petty bs crimes and shunned

Are you kidding? The dude's got a huge ****ing cult following him and people like Rudy and Baron Von Pillowmolester rimming him every step of the way, to say nothing of Tucker "I'm propaganda in Moscow" Carlson. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Are you kidding? The dude's got a huge ****ing cult following him and people like Rudy and Baron Von Pillowmolester rimming him every step of the way, to say nothing of Tucker "I'm propaganda in Moscow" Carlson. 

Yet you guys can never actually point out exactly what this Russian propaganda is. Like most of what you folks come up with, it’s just a poorly thought out idea that you didn’t even come up with yourself. 

And no I’m not kidding you at all. Then again I was actually paying attention and not just swallowing what other people, who had a serious agenda, were saying. He surrounded himself with way more back stabbers than he did otherwise. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Not to criticize but you forgot Qnon powel who released the prawn and i find calling rudy mr brownsweat has more zing, the rest is solid gold.

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yet you guys can never actually point out exactly what this Russian propaganda is. Like most of what you folks come up with, it’s just a poorly thought out idea that you didn’t even come up with yourself. 

I read cant recall where that there are pix of watersports in russia with the marmalade messiah and russki sex trade workers, is that considered propaganda?

20 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, it's over, you lost. Get over it. 

We didn't bring it up.

23 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

So if you have 100 witnesses testify in court that they saw the suspect shoot the victim, well...  that's unreliable.

Sure , if they are biased. 

Edited by razman

5 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Bro if you saw all the chaos trump caused, yet still vote, support, and back trump, you're advertising that you fully support all of that. Everything on Jan 6th can be laid at that man's feet, along with the chaos of the four year term he had. You have to own it. And if you don't want to be judged as immoral for supporting that ****, you CAN leave the party and stop supporting him. But you won't do that, because that would involve admitting you where wrong the whole time. 

You are such a little child.   The four years of chaos?   Yes there was a media circus, but the 4 years were not bad politically, really.   Things improved for me in life.  I think it would have been worse with 4 years of Hillary.   The time biden has been in office have been much worse for me and my family. 

Leave the party?   I am not part of the party.  Yes, I have voted Republican for president, but I have voted for other parties in local elections.  

27 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are such a little child.   The four years of chaos?   Yes there was a media circus, but the 4 years were not bad politically, really.   Things improved for me in life.  I think it would have been worse with 4 years of Hillary.   The time biden has been in office have been much worse for me and my family. 

Leave the party?   I am not part of the party.  Yes, I have voted Republican for president, but I have voted for other parties in local elections.  

"I'm not a republican, I just vote for them since as a white male, I'm more or less immune to any PERSONAL cost that electing them might pay. The cops aren't gonna choke me to death or tear me away from my family after all! That's for proles to worry about!"

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

"I'm not a republican, I just vote for them since as a white male, I'm more or less immune to any PERSONAL cost that electing them might pay. The cops aren't gonna choke me to death or tear me away from my family after all! That's for proles to worry about!"

You are showing how ignorant you are again.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are showing how ignorant you are again.  

I'm not the one who willingly ignores problems has long as I don't personally suffer the cost of them. Sure, I don't doubt YOUR ass was fine, but those four years where a nightmare for pretty much every minority group. It's simply selfish to ignore all that suffering. 

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I'm not the one who willingly ignores problems has long as I don't personally suffer the cost of them. Sure, I don't doubt YOUR ass was fine, but those four years where a nightmare for pretty much every minority group. It's simply selfish to ignore all that suffering. 

You are posting lies again.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are posting lies again.  

No I just actually, yknow, talked to them.

• Like 1

Is this the same guy who said he was invited to an orgy by a top Republican official?  Don't know whether to believe him or the "top Republican official."

Doug

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

The cops aren't gonna choke me to death

On average, police murder one white person for every two blacks.  Your life is on the line.

Doug

56 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

The ones you talked to were not smart.   They were feeding into the medias agenda.   

The black people I know and work with said things didn't change at all.   Issues that had been there all along were brought to peoples attention, but nothing new.  

50 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

On average, police murder one white person for every two blacks.  Your life is on the line.

Doug

Where did you get your info.   Is there someplace that keeps track of "murders" by cops.  

People shot to death by cops doesn't match what you said.  Quite the opposite actually.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

The ones you talked to were not smart. 

Diss me if you want, but if you diss my friends we're gonna have an Oscars moment. 

15 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

The ones I have talked to have said that they were doing well, things were looking up.  But then came the manufactured Plandemic.  It hurt many and many went out of business.  But for those that stuck it out, they started to see a light at the end of the tunnel with the "V" recovery, then St Bidet became President.  And that is destroying those that survived the last two years.  The Marxists are trying to get everybody to be dependent on government but this government is insolvent.  We are in a world of hurt if we keep this course.