Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rep. Cawlie Madison Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’


Raptor Witness
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Diss me if you want, but if you diss my friends we're gonna have an Oscars moment. 

They were not smart if they were feeding off of what the media was telling them.  African Americans were not put in a worse position under Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
3 hours ago, Myles said:

Where did you get your info.   

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0027968419301300

 

Is there someplace that keeps track of "murders" by cops.  

https://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/23/1/27?source=post_page---------------------------

There are universities and government institutions that keep track of practically everything.  All you have to do is look for them.

 

There is growing evidence that police shootings are contextual and not correlated to race.  More work needs to be done in this area.  My point in the first post is that being white won't protect you from getting shot - either by police, or somebody else.

Doug

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Myles said:

They were not smart if they were feeding off of what the media was telling them.  African Americans were not put in a worse position under Trump.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01442872.2021.1979502

It's really hard to say whether the BM reaction to the murder of blacks by people ostensibly in authority was a product of the Trump administration's policies toward minorities (which were abysmal) or had been inherited from other administrations (including both Dems and Rubs).

Doug

Edited by Doug1066
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, Myles said:

They were not smart if they were feeding off of what the media was telling them.  African Americans were not put in a worse position under Trump.

Good to know, saves asking a Black person what they think. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Good to know, saves asking a Black person what they think. 

Try asking Candace Owens.... or any black conservative....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Try asking Candace Owens.... or any black conservative....

Well that's a good suggestion.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

Try asking Candace Owens.... or any black conservative....

Well I guess I could say being a  pretty comfortable white guy, things are great for white people.  I don't worry about gas prices, I do not come up short for my grocery bill, I really don't see what other white people are complaining about.  They must be losers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, razman said:

Which makes Donald Trump look even more despicable.

With Trump’s minions going to jai, and his buddy in Russia labeled a war criminal, all that’s left, is a good speech by Cawlie Madison.

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well I guess I could say being a  pretty comfortable white guy, things are great for white people.  I don't worry about gas prices, I do not come up short for my grocery bill, I really don't see what other white people are complaining about.  They must be losers.

I feel the same way.  I only drive 3/4 mile to work, so a tank of gas lasts six weeks.  There are only me and my wife (and two dogs) to feed and we don't eat much meat, so our grocery bill isn't very high.

If those losers would move closer to their work and become vegans, they wouldn't have those problems.  It's their own fault.*

Doug

*How's that for a Trumpian rant?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Try asking Candace Owens.... or any black conservative....

So many names out there and you throw out a far right Russian mouthpiece shock jock...

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
 
Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2022 at 2:14 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Which makes Donald Trump look even more despicable.

With Trump’s minions going to jai, and his buddy in Russia labeled a war criminal, all that’s left, is a good speech by Cawlie Madison.

I'm thinkin he knew all along he lost , and first tried to steal it back , then he just kept pushing it out there for years , so to be able for them to have an excuse to cheat this time around comming up and keep his folllowers behind him.That poor spoiled  guy just couldn't stand to lose could he.In my opinion , if someone was gonna try to steal an election , Trump would be the first one , if he knew how.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 1:46 PM, Myles said:

They were not smart if they were feeding off of what the media was telling them.  African Americans were not put in a worse position under Trump.

Would the majority of african americans agree with that statement? Or are you just doing that thing the right does where they brush off the concerns of entire minority groups because actually dealing with their issues would be inconvenient? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Would the majority of african americans agree with that statement? Or are you just doing that thing the right does where they brush off the concerns of entire minority groups because actually dealing with their issues would be inconvenient? 

Brainwashing has affected many on the left, including you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Brainwashing has affected many on the left, including you.

Sure buddy, we're the ones who are brainwashed, not the guys with the pillow magnate still claiming Trump won the election and who think that horse paste cures coronavirus. We're not the one with a kid going all turner diaries every few months. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Sure buddy, we're the ones who are brainwashed, not the guys with the pillow magnate still claiming Trump won the election and who think that horse paste cures coronavirus. We're not the one with a kid going all turner diaries every few months. 

I'm glad you proved that you are brainwashed.  

I have never claimed Trump won the election.  I have been vaccinated and continue to wear a mask in stores.  

The kids on the left are just shooting each other every day.   You ignore that because your left buddies tell you to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Cawlie Madison is a loser …. along with his vacated mentor, ex President Donald Trump.

There are no winners, in this pack of evil men, only despicable despots.

A barrage of lies are not the solution for what ails U.S., nor is a wave of truth falling on deaf ears.

The United States will soon be dismantled and destroyed, by every plague imaginable, if truth is not restored to her rightful place.

“We hold these truths to be self evident”

What this means, is that when truth is gone, there is no safety in government, only an empty hull, of where life once flourished.

When ”Death to America” came, not by Iranian chant, but after it was announced here, on August of 2019 in a forecast contest, held by U.S. intelligence, and one million Americans died, did you think that was fluke, and not evidence of something?

How many dead Americans does it take, to be “self evident” of a warning from the founder of every breath you take?

1,000,000 Dead - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Source

Whale Tail

A terrible respiratory pandemic is coming

Post #6

Edited by Raptor Witness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, razman said:

Looks like Pence has mentioned the possibility of running in 2024. Might not be a bad thing , at least he seems level headed. 

Mike Pence says he could run for president in 2024 even if Trump also runs (msn.com)

What would be the point, half the Trump Republicans wouldn’t show up to vote for him?

Cawlie Madison would have had a better chance. At least he had something interesting to say. Pence is as boring as his fellow Hoosier Dan Quayle.

If you look up the origins of Hoosier, no one can seen to remember that state name’s origins. I always assumed it was a longer version of “Ho,” but my state was always whipping their basketball team, so perhaps I was just short sighted.

Pence’s goose was cooked by Donald Trump on Jan. 6. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

What would be the point, half the Trump Republicans wouldn’t show up to vote for him?

Cawlie Madison would have had a better chance. At least he had something interesting to say. Pence is as boring as his fellow Hoosier Dan Quayle.

If you look up the origins of Hoosier, no one can seen to remember that state name’s origins. I always assumed it was a longer version of “Ho,” but my state was always whipping their basketball team, so perhaps I was just short sighted.

Pence’s goose was cooked by Donald Trump on Jan. 6. 

He did what he was supposed to on the Jan 6 thing , not what trump wanted. Anyway i would say better him than Trump. We would have to see what he would put on the table. A president dont need to be not boring , as long as he make good decisions. Though in any case , it would probably be in the dem's interest to find someone other than Biden/Harris to run , with all the negative press around them.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, razman said:

Though in any case , it would probably be in the dem's interest to find someone other than Biden/Harris to run , with all the negative press around them.

Nikki Haley would be a better choice. 

As for the Democrats, it depends on if Biden runs, and he’s very frail.  Harris wouldn’t win against Haley, but if a Republican comes anywhere near the White House again, the United States is finished.

Who knows, maybe Elon Musk may run. I have my doubts, because he’s not well suited to that type of job.

It’s hard to forecast the 2024 presidential race, as I’m not even sure we will be around that long. as a country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.