Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muscular 'Bigfoot' caught on camera in Idaho

UM-Bot

Why just that little half second loop?  That's suspicious but I guess an explanation might be the owner of the original footage is waiting for a chance to maximize profits before releasing more, another explanation is showing more footage makes it obvious that it's a fake.  I have to say, if that's a guy in a suit, that is a really cool suit though.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Maybe I am just too hard of a skeptic but I am not liking this one. First no narrative from the video owner. The video stops in full stride. So close? My first thought is a very large muscular guy had everybody say why don't you play Bigfoot with that physique?  Head too flat on top. Gait looks like a big guy lumbering human. So they did something without details to judge costume or not.

Papameter Reading

90% Hoax    10% Bigfoot

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

56 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Well, I dunno if it's a real or fake. But it does walk and looks a lot like Patty. But, too bad the video footage is so short.

Wake up a bit, there, mate. 

The footage is short for a very particular reason. 

How many times must people insult their own intelligence by giving nonsense like this the benefit of the doubt?

I mean, yeah, this bloke... Let's call him "Dave," he just happens to be plodding along in the woods and supposedly sees a giant bodybuilding ape-man straight out of a Reader's Digest book on the paranormal, whips his phone out and proceeds to snap a few seconds worth of potentially groundbreaking footage that could change not only the course of history, but the very manner that we view the world around us...

And what's he do next?

Turns the camera off, legs it back home and sends the footage to a bloke on YouTube, and does it anonymously... All so he can "maximize profits".

What the bloody hell does that even mean?

In a nutshell:

Video a few seconds of footage of a potentially groundbreaking and rare giant humanoid that lives in the woods.

Anonymously send said footage to a Bigfoot groupie on YouTube.

Wait.

Maximize profits. 

Totally legit.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Maybe I am just too hard of a skeptic but I am not liking this one. First no narrative from the video owner. The video stops in full stride. So close? My first thought is a very large muscular guy had everybody say why don't you play Bigfoot with that physique?  So they did something without details to judge costume or not.

Papameter Reading

85% Hoax    15% Bigfoot

My guess is that the costume does a lot of the work, as opposed to the part being played by some Adonis. 

Anyone remotely interested in horror/sci-fi effects will be able to understand just how excellent "suits" can be. The sloppy camera and short duration does the rest. 

I do applaud the creators, though, for actually bringing the monotony of Bigfoot hoaxing back to the big leagues in which people actually TRY to pull the wool over Joe Bob Public. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Why just that little half second loop?  That's suspicious but I guess an explanation might be the owner of the original footage is waiting for a chance to maximize profits before releasing more, another explanation is showing more footage makes it obvious that it's a fake.  I have to say, if that's a guy in a suit, that is a really cool suit though.

People make lots of cool suits every day for the halibut. Literally for shizens, giggles and a thumbs up from their peers. 

There's kids barely out of college getting huge kudos for their fantastic work by people such as Tom Savini, Greg Nicotero and Rob Botin. I'd say this suit was good, but hardly rivalling costumes seen even 20-30 years ago. Don't get me wrong, mind, I like their style. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Head too flat on top.

That's a bit like saying "The neck's too long to be Nessie".

Look at the muscle definition. If that's fake, I'm a chupacabra.

Propermeter Reading:

90%  Real.    10%  I'm a chupacabra.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 2

Doesn't look real to me.  1 second of footage does nothing.   Since he knew exactly where it was walking, I'm sure he snagged a hair as proof right?   Probably not, as usual.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, acute said:

That's a bit like saying "The neck's too long to be Nessie".

Look at the muscle definition. If that's fake, I'm a chupacabra.

Propermeter Reading:

90%  Real.    10%  I'm a chupacabra.

I am thinking a huge muscular bodybuilder person not a fake. A steroid freak perhaps. I'm thinking they knew people would be looking for muscle definition so they gave the audience just that.

A Chupacabra there, acute? The reptilian type or the canine type?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am thinking a huge muscular bodybuilder person not a fake. A steroid freak perhaps. I'm thinking they knew people would be looking for muscle definition so they gave the audience just that.

A Chupacabra there, acute? The reptilian type or the canine type?

I'd have to be the spiky chupacabra, I suppose. (Whichever one that is)

Unless I'm seeing things that aren't there, I can see actual rippling arm muscle, not possible with a sas-suit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

I'd have to be the spiky chupacabra, I suppose. (Whichever one that is)

Unless I'm seeing things that aren't there, I can see actual rippling arm muscle, not possible with a sas-suit.

I’m thinking real muscles and a skin tight suit.

• Like 1

This is laughable.  Usually it's a man in a cheap monkey suit.  This time it's a man in a cheap suit.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, acute said:

Pervert!

:whistle:

Nice rear end to go with it…

• Haha 5

I’m thinking real muscles and a skin tight suit.

Nope. 

Just a bulky suit fashioned in a vaguely muscular-looking manner. "Rippling muscles" are in the eye of the beholder. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Footage has emerged online showing a large, bipedal ape-like creature... or is it a man in a suit ?

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/350259/muscular-bigfoot-caught-on-camera-in-idaho

Looks like a giant potato to me, it's impossible for me to believe that it isn't hoaxed. Whatever was behind that Camera most certainly must have been either Big Foots mate or another family member to have gotten so close without being noticed!:lol:

Nice rear end to go with it…

That's kinda sick dude, and it's also the last thing I was looking at!:lol: