Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muscular 'Bigfoot' caught on camera in Idaho

UM-Bot

On 9/1/2021 at 2:45 PM, Myles said:

Doesn't look real to me.  1 second of footage does nothing.   Since he knew exactly where it was walking, I'm sure he snagged a hair as proof right?   Probably not, as usual.

Could have been shot at that range... they don't have gun in Idaho ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think you guys have a strange attitude. There was nothing in that video that points to a fake. Well, other  than a bigfoot which couldn’t exist in Idaho. But even the hand positioning in the gait was correct. It is a well done video.

The  fact that papageorge is calling it a fake actually made me pause a second… that guy is really wrong a lot. 

interesting video . Well done by some people.

9 hours ago, Nobu said:

I think you guys have a strange attitude. There was nothing in that video that points to a fake. Well, other  than a bigfoot which couldn’t exist in Idaho. But even the hand positioning in the gait was correct. It is a well done video.

The  fact that papageorge is calling it a fake actually made me pause a second… that guy is really wrong a lot. 

You are not wrong.   The thing is that bigfoot is very unlikely to exist, so that makes most videos (especially 1 second videos) most likely fakes or misidentifications.   How do you know the hand positioning was correct?   

Edited by Myles
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Myles said:

:lol:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Nobu said:

Nobu, didn't you have any second thoughts about the video only lasting for a couple of seconds?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Nobu, didn't you have any second thoughts about the video only lasting for a couple of seconds?

Come on man. I pride myself on having an open mind for nearly everything. But a large primate cannot exist in Idaho without it being known. City people don’t understand how unvirgin US forests are. Every square meter has been walked by man in this country many times over(or close to it). A bigfoot would have too large of a diet and too large of a roaming habitat to not have been discovered long long ago in the US. 

I think the video was very well done. And well researched. But that’s all it is imo. A well done video. 

@Myles long ago courses in animal anthropology and zoology. That coupled with a lifetime around the world in every jungle you can imagine. 

• Like 6

On 9/9/2021 at 7:34 PM, Jon the frog said:

Nah he's an average joe, he's using public transportation.

nilex wooky | Crazy people, Meanwhile in russia, Nyc subway

An "Ordinary Average Guy"? You even used the name 'Joe'.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

one or two second? you gotta be kidding me. I call it fake. Come on guys, lets for a moment say that we are taking a trip in the forest somewhere Idaho or where else. And you happen to spot friggin Bigfoot. What you do? you record for one second and cut of or you keep recording, taking so much you can and with maximum clarity. Perhaps even going after it. Heck im gonna start a lifestream (yes thanks to starlink soon its avaiable everywhere) and im gonna run after it. If I get killed by this creature at least it will be on life tv. Come on....lets be serious and damn. Why cant anybody do the right thing rather than act weird faking stuff. Stop it man. Either Big foot is real or its BS. If you need to fake it then its....BS.

• Like 1