Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Church Camp Didn't Require Masks or Vaccinations—And Nearly 200 People Got COVID

Grim Reaper 6

A church camp in Illinois that didn't require COVID vaccines, testing, or masking was the site of a COVID-19 outbreak earlier this summer. The camp, which wasn't publicly identified, has been linked to 180 confirmed and probable cases as of August 13. 

Details of the event are broken down in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. According to the report, the Illinois Department of Public Health investigated COVID-19 outbreaks at two events—a five-day overnight church camp for teenagers and a two-day men's conference—that were sponsored by the same organization.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/medical/a-church-camp-didnt-require-masks-or-vaccinations—and-nearly-200-people-got-covid/ar-AANZFlo

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Gods Judgement. 

Maybe... I glanced over the propaganda write-up.  About 1200 exposed, 5 hospitalized, no mention of ages or co-morbidities, no deaths.  Conclusion?

LAWDY, LAWDY!  WE ALL GONE DIE!    And the beat goes on...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Maybe... I glanced over the propaganda write-up.  About 1200 exposed, 5 hospitalized, no mention of ages or co-morbidities, no deaths.  Conclusion?

You missed the best part they were all Christian Zionists!!:yes:

• Haha 2

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Protestants

Same thing really!:D

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'd be really impressed if they revealed the super spreader event at Martha's Vineyard.

https://vineyardgazette.com/tags/covid-19

Do you have proof that one actually occurred there, I will wait for your source!;)

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do you have proof that one actually occurred there, I will wait for your source!;)

You truly are dense aren't you? Now you doubt the local paper from one of the most prestigious places in the US.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You truly are dense aren't you? Now you doubt the local paper from one of the most prestigious places in the US.

No need to get nasty, post a link that says a Super Spreader event actually happened or just go away I don't care which way you choose to go! I checked your link it doesn't mention a Super Spreader event, that's just your opinion of what could have happened, and I don't trust you opinion at all !:)

Oh and by the way just because the rich live there doesn't make the place prestigious at all, well maybe it does to you!:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender

Gawd, the articles don't specifically call it a super spreader, but there is no doubt people coming in to set up for Obama's birthday brought cases onto the island. That is, if you are capable of reading the progression of the dates and can connect the dots. Of course, they aren't going to come right out and blame it on Obama, They are all Democrats and he said he was going to tone it down to family and a few close friends.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Oh and by the way just because the rich live there doesn't make the place prestigious at all, well maybe it does to you!:yes:

I suppose you have a summer house next to President Obama and get eggs from Martha Stewart.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I suppose you have a summer house next to President Obama and get eggs from Martha Stewart.

Unlike you that is not something I find prestigious, but I do have enough money to do what I want to do when I want to do it. But, back to this thread, please don't insert anymore of your politics into this thread. It's clear that's the only reason you posted the comments you did. Please stick to the article in the OP, that's what the conversation is about I hope you can understand that now!;)

Thank you:)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Gawd, the articles don't specifically call it a super spreader, but there is no doubt people coming in to set up for Obama's birthday brought cases onto the island. That is, if you are capable of reading the progression of the dates and can connect the dots. Of course, they aren't going to come right out and blame it on Obama, They are all Democrats and he said he was going to tone it down to family and a few close friends.

Leave your politics out of this thread, and what you think is prestigious. Because money doesn't making anything or any place prestigious except to the rich snobs that frequent those places and who live there. But, that all has nothing to do with the topic of this thread or the article in the OP!:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Remember who you're dealing with here.  It's Eddie Haskell except without the intelligence.  He isn't the only one that likes to shut down discussion using the which "sources are legitimate"  nonsense.  As I've said, we now live in a post-factual, post-truth America.  People believe what they want to believe and most refuse to even entertain sources they don't "trust".    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Remember who you're dealing with here.  It's Eddie Haskell except without the intelligence.  He isn't the only one that likes to shut down discussion using the which "sources are legitimate"  nonsense.  As I've said, we now live in a post-factual, post-truth America.  People believe what they want to believe and most refuse to even entertain sources they don't "trust".    

I like the way you must make comments about me behind my back and to others forum members. :lol: That a cowards way of responding to people, but it certainly isn't surprising coming from you. :lol: There is no which source Is legitimate nonsense in reality, I can't help it if YOU and some others choose to repeatedly use Extreme Right-Wing media sources that have no credibility in the real world.

No most Americans don't live in a post-factual phase of America you and some others live in that fantasy world dominated by a criminal you call your President. Your the one who can only find your political beliefs and agenda on Russian Propaganda sites, Conspiracy Theory Sites, sites that openly lie to Americans, and all in the name of your personal Extreme Right-Wing agenda, 

You say people believe what they want to believe, well of course they do, what do you think they should believe you?;)

You shot your credibility long ago, and while that can certainly be repaired. You continue to further destroy it day after say with your tiring political rhetoric that is stale, Moldy and decaying. I honestly hope you realize how your actions make you appear,and someday soon you try to change them!:yes:

Oh and by the way please check your politics at the door, and do not continue to contaminate this thread with them, thank you!

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@rob370 Sorry if my comments offended you, that was not my intention at all. But apparently unlike that other member I don't sneak around and talk bad about anyone behind their back. Like I am doing right now, I tell people what I honestly think so if you think that's wrong that's too bad, I just don't suffer fools very well. 

Oh and by the way, there is nothing I say on this forum that I would not also say directly to someone's face. If more people responded to others with that in mind, there would much less sarcasm and negative comments made here!

Peace Rob:tu:

• Thanks 1

A planet called Earth was the site of a COVID-19 outbreak earlier this summer. The planet has been linked to 180 confirmed and probable cases as of August 13.

Eight billion other people ignored the outbreak and within three days, one hour and five minutes subsequently died ignominously. Their skeletons litter the streets, blissfully ignored by their eight billion ghosts who persist in pretending they are still alive.

The outbreak was traced back to a visiting ill humanoid chicken from Tau Ceti III. He has recovered and coughingly denies all responsibility, blaming the death of the planet's eight billion inhabitants upon a spontaneous mutation in a New York subway station.

He also asserts and complains to have gotten infected with warts during his visit to that damned planet, and to have been hit by three cars. He counsels fellow tourists to avoid Earth because of the warts and the risk of traffic accidents.

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

What a bunch if freaken idiots, even after they became Covid positive the idiots still refused vaccination according your link which I am pasting to my response!  Well, I suppose God showed them it is not his wish to remain unvaccinated and that he will not protect the fools that do!:D If they are real Christians they should look at what happened and ask God to forgive them, and then go get vaccinated.

You know Christians always say God acts in mysterious ways, well I think in this case he sent them a clear message. If they didn't get the message this time, maybe God will send a hoard of Locusts directly to their homes, then just maybe they will finally get the message and become useful vaccinated members of the Christian Fellowship!:D

Among all of the cases, five individuals were hospitalized, and no deaths occurred. All of the hospitalized patients did not get vaccinated against the virus, according to officials.

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know Christians always say God acts in mysterious ways, well I think in this case he sent them a clear message. If they didn't get the message this time, maybe God will send a hoard of Locusts directly to their homes, then just maybe they will finally get the message and become useful vaccinated members of the Christian Fellowship!:D

Confirmation bias as a art form.   Good things- "*god's* blessing", bad things-"*god's will"

*That idiotic, childish, small minded Canaanite war god doesn't deserve caps........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, and then said:

The point of social distancing, masks and vaccination is to stop the spread. When people don't do this the disease will be allowed to spread and thus prolonging those measures. You are working against your own interest in your "resistance". The thing is that I'm sure you know this at some level. I guess "sticking it to the libs" is more important than ending the pandemic ? 

Over here we have been quite successfull at fighting the pandemic, and most of the remaining restrictions will end next week. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, and then said:

And we're going to see a lot more of these.

Doug

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

from one of the most prestigious places in the US.

That's a good reason to doubt it.

But, in this case, I see no reason to.

Doug

16 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'd be really impressed if they revealed the super spreader event at Martha's Vineyard.

https://vineyardgazette.com/tags/covid-19

What I find most interesting about Bama's Birthday Bash, aside from dropping the guest count from 600 to 400 due to public pressure, is that no vaccines were required for entry.

That speaks volumes about how the upper class views the virus, the vaccines and the threat level. They likely know all this fear mongering is a paper tiger. Now line up for your next jab, you filthy unwashed poors.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1