Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A 25 Year Journey Into Mind, Seeing, And Light

SteveKlinko

Hi, I am new here so bear with me for sometime.

I am not sure how the light is processed in brain.

But What I find more interesting is, why some people are way more interested in light, like Einstein, but others don't.

I wish to post here a very useful link, but I am not sure if I will be considered spamming which I don't want to do. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, joc said:

Oh...well...there are lots of lessons in that book.  The one I was thinking of however is ..why.. the author wrote the book.  It had  something to do with an obsession he add with finding an adequate definition for the word Quality.  :)

Haahhhhh! Bye to you.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Horta said:

As sceptical as I am (as you might have noticed lol) I'm open to possibilities there. Not for any reasons of science though, and it probably veers towards woo, but from direct experience.

I had an experience once of simply being light. No mind, no thoughts, no anything except an infinite stillness and timeless light. No way to explain the experience itself with words but trying to think about it since, I can see that it had some of the properties you would expect from the pov of light. Such as being infinite and beyond time. As far as I understand relativity distance shrink s to 0 at the speed of light (in direction of travel) and time stops. It's interesting.

I, only through a chain of Logic, know that I am Light. But I have never just been able to feel that I am Light. For me it is just Logical.

Edited by SteveKlinko

24 minutes ago, Konut said:

Hi, I am new here so bear with me for sometime.

I am not sure how the light is processed in brain.

But What I find more interesting is, why some people are way more interested in light, like Einstein, but others don't.

I wish to post here a very useful link, but I am not sure if I will be considered spamming which I don't want to do. 

I believe you can post links. But the link cannot be to something you wrote and are promoting.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/12/2021 at 6:35 PM, joc said:

how does someone with aphantasia describe their dreams...

i was running through the woods...I think...in the dark...I think...when somebody...or something...did something...but...it was dark and....never mind....

Is this a question that has ever come up in a line up?

On 9/12/2021 at 6:38 PM, XenoFish said:

In the context of this thread the whole deal with mental imagery. So what about those who can not form mental images? What about those. I think the OP of this thread needs to address that. 

I have difficulty describing dreams but I kind of just describe it as I would real life… poorly

• Like 1