Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clint Eastwood is back in the saddle and still punching

jethrofloyd

Warner Bros. has released the first trailer for Clint Eastwood's new movie Cry Macho and I only wish I could've been there when someone at the studio had to sit down with Eastwood and explain that his film would premiere in theaters on the very same day it would be available on a streaming service called HBO Max. Clint should play along and appear in a fun viral video about that meeting just to promote the film to young people.

After all, Cry Macho pairs Eastwood with a Mexican teenager played by Eduardo Minett. The 91-year-old screen legend plays Mike Milo, an award-winning horse breeder who sinks into an alcoholic depression after losing his wife and child.

https://collider.com/cry-macho-trailer-clint-eastwood-new-movie-hbo-max/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Clint Eastwood was amazing, and is amazing.  What a life he has had!

Here he is on the balcony of the restaurant at the Albany Hotel on Smallbrook Ringway in Birmingham:

11+Birmingham-in-the-60s-19.jpg

Edited by acute
  • Like 9

Eastwood knows filmmaking in a way very few other filmmakers do. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I was shocked and delighted by 'Gran Torino'.

If he hadn't done it himself, it would never have been made.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Warner Bros. has released the first trailer for Clint Eastwood's new movie Cry Macho and I only wish I could've been there when someone at the studio had to sit down with Eastwood and explain that his film would premiere in theaters on the very same day it would be available on a streaming service called HBO Max. Clint should play along and appear in a fun viral video about that meeting just to promote the film to young people.

After all, Cry Macho pairs Eastwood with a Mexican teenager played by Eduardo Minett. The 91-year-old screen legend plays Mike Milo, an award-winning horse breeder who sinks into an alcoholic depression after losing his wife and child.

https://collider.com/cry-macho-trailer-clint-eastwood-new-movie-hbo-max/

Thanks, now I know I don't care to see that.   

Isn't he a Trump supporter?. I Love most of His movies though.

1 hour ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

Isn't he a Trump supporter?. I Love most of His movies though.

Who cares about his politics?!!!  This is not a political thread.   He is an actor, his politics has nothing to do with his work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As an actor, he's one of my top five most overrated.  His range is non-existent.  Like a guy who has taught himself one song on the harmonica.  I got through Pale Rider due to the concept and his dead pan 'one song' worked for that situation.  In anything else, I just end up losing interest.  He lacks authenticity and connection in his scenes.

As a Director, he's almost in a realm by himself.  Top notch.

• Haha 1

I loved Gran Torino.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 12:07 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Who cares about his politics?!!!  This is not a political thread.   He is an actor, his politics has nothing to do with his work.

Rowdy Yates rides again!

• Like 1