Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lebanese turn protests on Syria

Talon

Your right Sera, I should really stop beating myself up over a few simple comments...but sometimes blatant racist, warmongering comments do that to me. yes.gif

Warden. You may be close but your definately in the minority. wink2.gif

536815[/snapback]

have the minority not got rights aswell

Any way it is you telling me i am in the minority,may be it is you and you havent seen it yet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Talon

• gollum

• I am me

Top Posters In This Topic

Please people, please tongue.gif

Babs, you've been back a matter of days, and already we have you in an inflamatory situation...perhaps you might like to back out of it, no? tongue.gif

Gollum, let's not provoke Miss Babs for the time being eh? We had a very pleasant break for a while, let's not rush back into the same old tongue.gif

The topic isn't about vacations from the board...let's not see it digress tongue.gif

536803[/snapback]

I am not backing out of anything....I don't get it. I do understand that you come on the board and try to get me banned as usual and there goes gollum again. Like flies on tongue.gif . You are liberals and you would like to get my conservative USA views off the board, so that you can have free reign in turning people toward your european agenda.

Seraphina, you have displayed the green eyed monster before. cool.gif You came on my thread causing trouble and got it shut down and now here you are again starting trouble.

I guess I am going to ignore you guys because you will try your darndest to get me canned.

SaRuMan...I am for the USA and so are they... they have these views, but are afraid to speak out because they might be suspended for their views or how they put their views across, as I am not understood by you, now.

Babs, allow me to make something perfectly clear...

Nobody has ever been suspended from this site because of the veiws they have. Nobody. People have, however, been suspended for putting across their veiws in an insulting, rude, and aggressive manner.

warden...I like your new avatar. original.gif That's the cutest little doggy.

Back on topic. I wonder what's happening in Lebanon? Erikl said that things were tense...very tense, in Israel concerning the situation. Waiting for Hezbollah to make their move.

Edited by Babs

Your right Sera, I should really stop beating myself up over a few simple comments...but sometimes blatant racist, warmongering comments do that to me. yes.gif

536815[/snapback]

Any way it is you telling me i am in the minority,may be it is you and you havent seen it yet

536823[/snapback]

Warden, considering Scotland is one of the most forward thinking liberal minded countries in the western world, I doubt very much if I'm in the minority.

It is so refreshing to hear someone like warden talk and be from Scotland original.gif we have such a preponderance of one-sided views from Scotland on the board. I wish there were more people from Scotland with his views (on this board) ...sort of evening it out.

Edited by Babs

536815[/snapback]

536823[/snapback]

Warden, considering Scotland is one of the most forward thinking liberal minded countries in the western world, I doubt very much if I'm in the minority.

536847[/snapback]

And i doubt i am ,so who will decide which one of us is ,could it be neither

You won't find many Babs, as I said, both your views are so rightwing and extreme that you are infact in a small minority.

I would like to reiterate, when Babs says 'we in the US' she is not in any form or fashion speaking on my behalf...and not on behalf of most of the people that I know. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

So I'll ask again Babs, please stop speaking as if you are speaking for the entire US. mad.gif

Most of my country thinks the way I do.... Bush won re-election, didn't he? blink.gif

I am really concerned about Syria, right now, I wonder if Erikl is doing alright? He's our man on the street in Israel, like Zep is the man in Iran. thumbsup.gif

People, what did I just say? tongue.gif Play nice now tongue.gif

Sorry, about your views, I wouldn't want anyone to think I thought your views weren't important, Michelle.

In my opinion, most of my countrymen think the way I do or how else would Bush get re-elected?

Michelle, you have said you resent me for making America look the way it does .... and you resent me for showing women as victims (I was a woman's advocate...trying to get women out of the victim's position rolleyes.gif )....I must say, you have a lot of resentment. I am glad you give me so much power, but I can't really help you with your personal problems.

Most of my country thinks the way I do.... Bush won re-election, didn't he? blink.gif 

I am really concerned about Syria, right now, I wonder if Erikl is doing alright? He's our man on the street in Israel, like Zep is the man in Iran. thumbsup.gif

536880[/snapback]

I have said time and time again, most of the country does not think the way you do. Bush only won with 20% of the population voting for him.

I am me...That's democratic hype. The entire country loves Bush, now, especially, the democrats have said he is a genius. Watch tv, you'll hear the dems talking, now, about Bush in awe of him. They have even used the term 'in awe'.

Is anything happening in Lebanon today?

Edited by Babs

Could we get back on topic?

Edited by Babs

I am me...That's democratic hype. The entire country loves Bush, now, especially, the democrats have said he is a genius. Watch tv, you'll hear the dems talking, now, about Bush in awe of him. They have even used the term 'in awe'.

Is anything happening in Lebanon today?

536903[/snapback]

so one or two politicians on TV that call themselves democrats speak for every single person in the USA or even every single democrat?

20% of the population voted for bush. slightly less voted for kerry. the rest didn't vote either because of age, they didn't care, or they didn't like either one. 20% is still not a majority of the population. not that many people feel the same as you do. just because a few democtrats on TV are running around saying they love the president now has no meaning what so ever.

we know they will turn around and change their mind at some point. the democrats hate republicans and the republicans hate democrats...or so it seems in the soap operas we see on TV.

Very nice, thank you.

Now, what does it have to do with Syria? huh.gif

Not just one or two...even celebrities are loving Bush now. That way out liberal group.

Who is it that was so adamant about Bush...hating him?... has turned around...the comic, political guy, humorist Bill Mahrer. I don't know how you spell his name. He was on CNN talking about Bush being a genius_ now_ because of the mid-east turn around (on democracy). thumbsup.gif

Not just one or two...even celebrities are loving Bush now. That way out liberal group.

Who is it that was so adamant about Bush...hating him?... has turned around...the comic, political guy, humorist Bill Mahrer. I don't know how you spell his name. He was on CNN talking about Bush being a genius_ now_ because of the mid-east turn around (on democracy). thumbsup.gif

536923[/snapback]

but like i said, you can state a few people have done so, it doesn't mean the entire population that doesn't like bush all of a sudden had a change of heart. i don't personally know one person who now likes bush but used to dislike him. i am just speaking from experience here, not about one or two celebs that have no credibility other than they are celebs on TV. hell most politicians probably better qualify as celebs rather than politicians.

hmm, back to topic...syria

yes, lebanon will fall back into turmoil once syrians leave but Bush will chant "victory is ours" and all of the followers will cheer on. then we move to invade another country. lebanon will no longer be in the news while it has wars going on inside of it for power and control. hmm, afghanistan?

who to blow up next, will it be Iran? looks to be that way so far.

warden...I like your new avatar. original.gif  That's the cutest little doggy.

536836[/snapback]

I like it too wub.gif So much nicer than the last one. thumbsup.gif

I dont want to offend any one but i hate it,it is the creepiest little dog i have ever saw in my life,but he if you folks like it i will keep it thumbsup.gif