Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obe last night

Tabane

I went out my body last night. I can’t stop thinking about what happened. 

I was having a normal dream and then woke up but didn’t move. I was aware I was in the state where I can project. Iv been doing this since last was very young. 

I projected out my body and found myself in my living room. My partner, his daughter and our son was with me. There was a being communicating through me but also my son was also having the same communication.  We were guided to go outside and wait. I then started seeing snippets of earth being destroyed. We are then flying up into space and I have this thought of oh we won’t be able to survive if we go past the atmosphere. My son turns to me and says no mummy it’s fine, we are protected, trust them. We all were clasped together and moved up into space. We are travelling as if something was guiding us the right way. We come close to a planets moon that’s in our solar system and I hear words say no this isn’t the one. We keep moving and get to these to big sphere planets. I hear a voice say it’s the second one and it’s a moon. My son leads us towards it and we land on the ground. My sons says this is our new home now. As he says this I’m seeing images of earth slowly hitting its peek of disaster but I’m relieved that I’m far away. 
so we land down on this planet and I look around. I could smell the air civilisation but gay resides on it. We walk around looking for somewhere to go and these beings appear. They look very human but not fully. They speak the same as us but tend to use telepathy more. I notice that there are roads and vehicles, buildings, houses and shops. I think to myself well it’s just like earth yet there a slight difference to everything. We settled down in a home offered to us and my son says that not everyone left earth. They was only some that chose to because of fear. 
the last bit I remember was being in a high rise building and the being telling me to look at the ocean. I turned to look down at it and it was green and not blue. I asked why but all I got was u are not on earth anymore. 
I asked also the name of the moon we were in and I can pronounce it or grasp onto it but it began with a T I think Tristan sounding name but not sure. 

there is one other planet other than earth that will be affected and this planet was very dry with no life on it. I’d say Mars but it’s was orange colour, this was more beige

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2021 at 11:37 AM, Tabane said:

I was having a normal dream and then woke up but didn’t move. I was aware I was in the state where I can project. Iv been doing this since last was very young. 

I projected out my body and found myself in my living room. My partner, his daughter and our son was with me. There was a being communicating through me but also my son was also having the same communication.  We were guided to go outside and wait. I then started seeing snippets of earth being destroyed. We are then flying up into space and I have this thought of oh we won’t be able to survive if we go past the atmosphere. My son turns to me and says no mummy it’s fine, we are protected, trust them. We all were clasped together and moved up into space. We are travelling as if something was guiding us the right way. We come close to a planets moon that’s in our solar system and I hear words say no this isn’t the one. We keep moving and get to these to big sphere planets. I hear a voice say it’s the second one and it’s a moon. My son leads us towards it and we land on the ground. My sons says this is our new home now. As he says this I’m seeing images of earth slowly hitting its peek of disaster but I’m relieved that I’m far away. 
so we land down on this planet and I look around. I could smell the air civilisation but gay resides on it. We walk around looking for somewhere to go and these beings appear. They look very human but not fully. They speak the same as us but tend to use telepathy more. I notice that there are roads and vehicles, buildings, houses and shops. I think to myself well it’s just like earth yet there a slight difference to everything. We settled down in a home offered to us and my son says that not everyone left earth. They was only some that chose to because of fear. 
the last bit I remember was being in a high rise building and the being telling me to look at the ocean. I turned to look down at it and it was green and not blue. I asked why but all I got was u are not on earth anymore. 
I asked also the name of the moon we were in and I can pronounce it or grasp onto it but it began with a T I think Tristan sounding name but not sure. 

there is one other planet other than earth that will be affected and this planet was very dry with no life on it. I’d say Mars but it’s was orange colour, this was more beige

:hmm:

On 9/8/2021 at 3:37 AM, Tabane said:

I could smell the air civilisation but gay resides on it.

huh?

• Haha 1

Lysergic acid diethylamide.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"nmae" is an example of a typo of the word name.

"I could smell the air civilisation but gay resides on it."  is a sentence lacking coherent meaning.

C'est la vie.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:07 PM, Tabane said:

Sounds  bit like Titan although that would not be habitable to humans.  It has methane and ethane liquid lakes  /oceans

Edited by Mr Walker

18 hours ago, Tabane said:

Ye typo

Do we have to reverse-engineer that typo or are you going to say what it actually should have read?

Edited by Inn Spectre

On 9/8/2021 at 6:37 AM, Tabane said:

You were at the Jersey Shore. :yes:

• Haha 3

Sounds more like lucid dreaming than an OBE as it is unlikely that your son and daughter were also experiencing the same OBE astral travel experience at the same time

• Thanks 2

Well son is 4 and before u say anything he goes out of his body allot. Has done since he was a baby. I used to catch him pull up out of his body when sleeping. Now he tells me of his travels. 

• Like 1

Even if they did astral project, doesn’t mean they will remember. 

we all astral project as humans but most just don’t know they have or even know what it is. 

1 hour ago, Tabane said:

Well son is 4 and before u say anything he goes out of his body allot. Has done since he was a baby. I used to catch him pull up out of his body when sleeping. Now he tells me of his travels. 

My parents were sneaky.

I began projecting my consciousness when i was a few years old;  as far as I can recall ( just around the inside of our house to begin with. The old part of the house (1850s)  had low ceilings, but the new part  (1920s)had ceilings high enough that my parents couldn't catch me )   The y caught me when I had to come down from  the ceiling to go through  a door,  and grabbed me and put me back into my bed  (all within my conscious projection of course ) 

Eventually (after a year or so) I learned  to pass through walls,  ceilings  etc, and then i was able to travel without hindrance, 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I began projecting my consciousness when i was a few years old;

Hi Walker

I was several hours old when I projected my consciousness to having a full set of teeth and flying to A&W for a teen burger

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Walker

I was several hours old when I projected my consciousness to having a full set of teeth and flying to A&W for a teen burger

Maybe you were :)  Who am I to argue with you  ?  May be I was projecting earlier,  also. However the limits on my knowledge are how far back my memory goes.

Until l  was about 4 I slept in one room (adjoining my parents bed room)  I can remember some projections from  there so I began before I was 4.

Most of my memories come from  after my brother was born, and  we both moved into another room.  (When i was arbour 5 )

I suspect some  people begin lucid dreaming, flying in their dreams,  and projecting consciousness,, almost from  birth, while others  rarely  (or never ) achieve them 

A child's imagination, sleep patterns, and especially if they are read to before going to sleep all contribute to dreaming, and lucid/enhanced dreaming 

I can remember the very first time ( as a young child)  that I learned how to fly (actually a sort of long low jump, then  glide, over the front fence)

As a child I couldn't get out the front fence onto the main road that ran past our place,  but in my dreams, ,once I learned how to sustain and direct flight,  i could,  and i I began exploring the neighbourhood by flying around it.  

Most children experience this, but many grow out of it as sleep patterns change and reality intrudes into their life with greater power and relevance 

I was responding in an encouraging way to  Tabane who, apparently, had  similar experiences,  as   does his/her son.

They will get a lot of disbelief and negative comments, but I just wanted to say  that there are others with a similar experience.  

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

I remember when I was very young before aged 4 going out my body but more assisted out my body. 
i would go to bed and would be scared of the dark because once my mum was out of site I’d see shadows starting to move into forms. I would then be pulled from my feet and would feel a slipping as I was pulled. 
I used always find myself in this desert. There would be this little wooden hut with a fence. 
I would find myself perched on this fence and there would be this being. I can’t remember ever it’s face but it had white blonde hair and wearing a black cape type of thing. I too would be wearing a black cape. 
I would be perched on this fence and this being would conciously telepathically tell me to get back on the fence and try again. 
I would jump off the fence and try all my might to hover or fly but I’d feel this weird sensation and would fall on my face. 
This went on for months and months. I just couldn’t fly or hover. 
every night I would this being would pull me out and take me to the same place. 

Then one day I was pulled out and was on the fence and I took that peel and flew. 

not long after learning how to move in the astral I was then projecting to a school. This school I would go to for years out of body. We were tutored and grouped off and sent on certain assignments as we grew. 

One time when I was about 6-7 years old, it was summer time. I woke up from the sun beaming through, then drifted back off. 
I woke up again not long after with this terrible itch on my ankle. I was laying there still thinking I don’t want to move but I really need to scratch. 
next minute I’m scratching the itch on my ankle with satisfaction until I realise that my both hands are tucked in under my cheek. I’m staring down at my leg as my etheric hand has detached itself and satisfying my itch lol. Soon as I realised what I was doing I jumped up in my bed shouting mum. Couldn’t believe what I just did, I was only young and was so excited I just did that

@Tabane wow that's a very interesting experience, sorry but it's outside my realm of knowledge. I am a Buddhist and I have been practising Transedental Mediation ever before I was a Buddhist, actually since the 1970s and I have never experienced anything like this.

But anyway welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your experiences here!:tu:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

@Tabane wow that's a very interesting experience, sorry but it's outside my realm of knowledge. I am a Buddhist and I have been practising Transedental Mediation ever before I was a Buddhist, actually since the 1970s and I have never experienced anything like this.

But anyway welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your experiences here!:tu:

So u know a lot about kundalini then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tabane said:

Actually I do not practice Hinduism, especially a feminine form of Hinduism which Kundalini is. ""In Hinduism, Kundalini is a form of divine feminine energy believed to be located at the base of the spine, in the muladhara."" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

Transcendental Meditation was brought to the United States by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the late 1950s. I was first exposed to it in the 1970s and it clicked so i used daily throughout my life since then. I first started practicing Buddhism around 2009, my wife is a Korean Buddhist, and I practice Korean Buddhism under The Jogye Order, officially the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism is the representative order of traditional Korean Buddhism with roots that date back 1200 years. 

Namaste

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tabane said:

I will say this, in case your not aware I am Retired Military living in South Korea. When it comes to meditation my teach who is a Korean Monk at the Temple we practice at is able to go into some extreme meditative States. Through mediation he has been able to mediate for 72 hours in a sitting position without moving. He is able to slow down his entire metabolism, heart beat, and blood pressure during meditation which to me is pretty amazing. At least once every month he goes into a meditative state for 24 hours, Korean Buddhists believe this will extend their overall life times, is it true, I honestly don't know but they certainly believe it. 

Peace my friend. 

• Like 1