Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meanwhile, during the Canadian election

Likely Guy

1 minute ago, jeceris said:

What a total waste of time this election was. It is really looking EXACTLY like it did when they broke for the campaign.

Thankfully we have lightening fast elections. I never even seen a lawn sign,

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I voted NDP because the local candidate seemed the most intelligent and articulate, but the riding will go Conservative as it always has.

Polls close in just over two hours.

Me, too.  I hope the NDP gets in here

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I voted NDP because the local candidate seemed the most intelligent and articulate, but the riding will go Conservative as it always has.

Polls close in just over two hours.

:D same here. I went back and fort between Libs and Cons but my hand just dragged me to NDP.

Also, I want to appologise to the rest of the world and especially to our neighbours down south for all the sleepless nights, for all the stress you have endourd during our election. 

We are sorry.

• Haha 6

Experts say, the election was the wrong move. (No ****)

The Liberals are also projected to win around 31 per cent of the popular vote -- one of the lowest vote shares for a winning party in Canada's history.

"This was pure hubris," said Nelson Wiseman, professor emeritus in political science at the University of Toronto.

"There was so much anger over this election even before it was called. But Trudeau saw polling that looked good for him and took that chance. 

The election is projected to have cost taxpayers roughly $600 million.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/another-liberal-minority-proves-calling-election-was-the-wrong-move-experts-say/ar-AAOEZy1

Trudeau is a self centered liberal shill. He has no spine, and calling this election may have sealed his fate for the next one. Time will tell, but Canadians were not very happy with him for having an election now, and it showed in the polls.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Me, too.  I hope the NDP gets in here

NDP are the only one with a constructive speach, but it look like they clearly believes that unicorns exist...

• Haha 3

I chuckled at the way the BBC tried to present this as a win for Trudeau last night.  :rolleyes:  If anything it makes him look dumb imo. Not that he doesn't usually look dumb anyway.

• Like 4

I don't know how I missed this. Someone in Montreal put up election posters with cats as the candidates.

TPPDr3S.jpg?1

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I don't know how I missed this. Someone in Montreal put up election posters with cats as the candidates.

TPPDr3S.jpg?1

Sheldon would have had my vote, he is pretty cute

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

TPPDr3S.jpg?1

What a tough choice it must have been for you, considering you probably think they're all jerks.

• Haha 4

So Trudeau called an election to gain more support and ended up actually loosing some? Brilliant.

How is he still PM? Shouldn't his own party pick someone else with better sense?