Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden tells Trump appointees to quit

itsnotoutthere

7 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No he does not, and furthermore you can't spend four years backing /trump/ and then question his opponent's mental competence. 

Boy you sure told me :tu:

Trump is an idiot.  Biden is pancake (flip-flops) with half his marbles down the drain.  

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No he does not, and furthermore you can't spend four years backing /trump/ and then question his opponent's mental competence. 

He doesn't know if we still say "tornado", or not. He calls governors, and his own people, by the wrong name. Even when using notecards.

• Confused 1

Screenshot_20210911-063216_Chrome.jpg.25e4a12acb2cc4d7f70512b72d63c3e5.jpg

Exactly. Biden is confused much of the time. 

Other Biden appropriate emojis.

:huh: :unsure: :blink: :sleepy: :unsure2: :gun:

OK, not the last one...

Edited by DieChecker

Did these people add any value or experience to the boards they were appointed to?  If not then of course they should be replaced.  If the position doesn't require any of that, then the position itself should be removed.  The whole idea of a politically appointed position that does nothing but drains resources is wasteful.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Did these people add any value or experience to the boards they were appointed to?  If not then of course they should be replaced.  If the position doesn't require any of that, then the position itself should be removed.  The whole idea of a politically appointed position that does nothing but drains resources is wasteful.

They’re sinecures to give trusted allies a nice wad. Every President does it, it’s just because Orange Man Bad and “I need to distract from the problems with um…. Baghdadistan” that it’s an issue today.

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re sinecures to give trusted allies a nice wad. Every President does it, it’s just because Orange Man Bad and “I need to distract from the problems with um…. Baghdadistan” that it’s an issue today.

Yeah...  To me that is merely corruption.  

Edit to add:  Now that you mentioned the Bad Orange Man.  I do recall something about, "Draining the swamp."

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah...  To me that is merely corruption.  

Edit to add:  Now that you mentioned the Bad Orange Man.  I do recall something about, "Draining the swamp."

One could argue as it’s a sinecure it’s preventing corruption because the lackeys … ahem…. Trusted advisors know they’ll get a reward at the end so don’t need brown paper bags during their terms in office. 
One could argue that…. But it’s actually a form of corruption.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Screenshot_20210911-063216_Chrome.jpg.25e4a12acb2cc4d7f70512b72d63c3e5.jpg

Exactly. Biden is confused much of the time. 

Other Biden appropriate emojis.

:huh: :unsure: :blink: :sleepy: :unsure2: :gun:

OK, not the last one...

Calling people by the wrong name is not a sign of dementia.  

• Like 1

Considering the term length for these advisory positions is 3 years it does seem that Biden is doing this out of political spite and to send a symbolic message to Trump supporters or other anti-establishment types.  

This will probably just end up being another step of escalation between an increasingly polarized political arena.  When the opposition comes to power, which they inevitably will as no side wins for ever or even for that long, then a purge of their supporters from even more positions will probably occur.  All of these shifting positions will cause problems but might also bring some benefits and help root out a small bit of corruption.  

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Sure it is. Confusion placing a person's face with a name is one classic sign.

Forgetting a name by itself, I'll admit, isn't anything to be worried about. But if combined with other dementia symptoms, can add up to a possible diagnosis.

Changes in communication skills... Disorientation... Changes of behavior... Classic signs.

Biden has been remarked by family friends that they don't know him anyone. He's seemingly went from centrist Democrat to far leftist... behavior change?

He moves slowly. Can't find his mask in his pocket.  Trips on stairs... Disorientation?

Uses cue cards. Reads off prompter. Told not to take questions... Changes in communication skills? Memory problems?

https://www.scie.org.uk/dementia/symptoms/diagnosis/early-signs-of-dementia.asp

Early signs of dementia

It’s not easy to spot the early signs of dementia in someone we are caring for. If a person is struggling to remember a name, follow a conversation or recall what they did yesterday, many of us may put it down to the fact that the person is getting older. But it may well be a warning that they are in the early stages of dementia.

So what to look for? Perhaps someone you care for is struggling to remember what they did yesterday and forgets the names of friends or everyday objects. They may have difficulty following conversations or TV programmes, repeat things over and over, or have problems thinking or reasoning. They may feel angry, anxious or depressed about memory loss or feel confused even in a familiar environment.

Its not a crazy deduction. Sure, each of those is common enough, but added up?

Other sites say the same thing... Names is often a first sign.

https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/early-warning-signs-when-to-call-the-doctor-about-alzheimers

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/memory-lapse-or-dementia-5-clues-to-help-tell-the-difference

Edited by DieChecker

10 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Hi DieChecker

I would have to disagree, my mom would call me by my brothers names all through growing up and call them by my name. Sometimes people have more than one thing on their minds when speaking to others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Forgetting a name by itself, I'll admit, isn't anything to be worried about. But if combined with other dementia symptoms, can add up to a possible diagnosis.

Changes in communication skills... Disorientation... Changes of behavior... Classic signs.

Biden has been remarked by family friends that they don't know him anyone. He's seemingly went from centrist Democrat to far leftist... behavior change?

He moves slowly. Can't find his mask in his pocket.  Trips on stairs... Disorientation?

Uses cue cards. Reads off prompter. Told not to take questions... Changes in communication skills? Memory problems?

https://www.scie.org.uk/dementia/symptoms/diagnosis/early-signs-of-dementia.asp

Its not a crazy deduction. Sure, each of those is common enough, but added up?

Other sites say the same thing... Names is often a first sign.

https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/early-warning-signs-when-to-call-the-doctor-about-alzheimers

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/memory-lapse-or-dementia-5-clues-to-help-tell-the-difference

Moving the goal posts there.

12 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi DieChecker

I would have to disagree, my mom would call me by my brothers names all through growing up and call them by my name. Sometimes people have more than one thing on their minds when speaking to others.

Thats true, but it is only one of multiple signs. 100% it is a sign.

Read the links I posted.

10 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Moving the goal posts there.

Actually clearing the smoke to show the goalposts. Or perhaps turning your head so you can see the goalposts.

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Thats true, but it is only one of multiple signs. 100% it is a sign.

Read the links I posted.

Hi DieChecker

To be fair you are not a qualified medical professional nor have you examined him so really what you are projecting is your personal opinion.

You said he uses a prompter or cue cards big deal so do many newscasters and other politicians.

He avoids questions, gee never saw a politician do that before.:rolleyes::whistle:

Sometimes it is best not to make a comment if it will negatively impact some aspect of the condition being questioned, how often do cops and prosecutors refuse comment on a case they are working or in the courts, plenty of times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I totally agree And Then.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Oh come on Darkchecker, I mean Diehunter, I mean DieChecker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Actually clearing the smoke to show the goalposts. Or perhaps turning your head so you can see the goalposts.

The same one's since Dubya Bush?  Or, the sense of obligation to seek revenge?

• Like 1

Oh please...the people who hate Bush Jr and Trump said they both had dementia...and a lot worse. Everybody seems to be protecting President "they told me I couldn't answer any more questions". 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi DieChecker

To be fair you are not a qualified medical professional nor have you examined him so really what you are projecting is your personal opinion.

To be fair, all I said is he forgets names, and that that is indeed a symptom of senility. 

Both are facts, not opinion.

My going on to point out other things he's done and link those to senility/Alzheimers I will own as my opinion. And I admit I have no medical background. 

You said he uses a prompter or cue cards big deal so do many newscasters and other politicians.

He avoids questions, gee never saw a politician do that before.

Sometimes it is best not to make a comment if it will negatively impact some aspect of the condition being questioned, how often do cops and prosecutors refuse comment on a case they are working or in the courts, plenty of times.

But these are things he did not do before. Sure, maybe he does it now to be more accurate, but even reading stuff he flubs often.

Again, this is my opinion, but the dots connect.

I've never seen any president, back to Carter, who was the first I watched on TV, say, "I'm going to get in trouble...", for answering questions.

5 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

The same one's since Dubya Bush?  Or, the sense of obligation to seek revenge?

Pointing out patterns that fit the accusation. Revenge has nothingvto do with it. I'm calling a neural divergent as I see him.

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I've never seen any president, back to Carter, who was the first I watched on TV, say, "I'm going to get in trouble...", for answering questions.

Hi DieChecked

Magic.:lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/05/world/americas/05iht-prompt.4.20623004.html

Presidents have been using teleprompters for more than half a century, but none relied on them as extensively as Obama has so far. While presidents typically have used them for their most important speeches to the nation - an inauguration, a State of the Union or an Oval Office address - Obama uses them for everyday routine announcements, and even for the opening statement at his news conference.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Michelle said:

Oh please...the people who hate Bush Jr and Trump said they both had dementia...and a lot worse. Everybody seems to be protecting President "they told me I couldn't answer any more questions". 

Nah.  GW may have had a reputation for not being the sharpest thinker, but he wasn't showing signs of dementia.  Trump and Biden on the other hand are showing signs of their failing acuity and maybe personality disorders, but not dementia as yet.  The people that fact-checked Trump still fact check Biden and infotainment heads on FOX praised Trump and criticize  BIden roundly. With more viewers than CNN or MSNBC, they are a big part of everybody.  CNN and MSNBC are also offering criticism of Biden's Afghan withdrawal execution and the covid mandate.

22 hours ago, Golden Duck said: